Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 84. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The market is very unstable, the investor is very cautious about his deposits and money
I fully agree with you, the market is extremely unstable, but this does not prevent individual coins to grow in price, regardless of the situation in the market.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
The market is very unstable, the investor is very cautious about his deposits and money
Activity: 151
I read on the website that only 82% of tokens are offered for sale to participants, what will happen to the remaining 18%?
Page 4 of WP. 82% - distributed, 10%- founders, 5% -reserve buyback funds, 3%-bounty. Easy as that...
Just some people need to read carefully white paper, everything is written there
In general, the interest is very good, they pleased me
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I read on the website that only 82% of tokens are offered for sale to participants, what will happen to the remaining 18%?
Page 4 of WP. 82% - distributed, 10%- founders, 5% -reserve buyback funds, 3%-bounty. Easy as that...
Just some people need to read carefully white paper, everything is written there
Activity: 112
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I was interested in your project. Tell me, what are the maximum bonuses available for  investors?
Activity: 266
Well, 30% is rarely that. Usually 10-15%
Activity: 165
I also think so, usually founders take themselves 10-30%
Activity: 182

probably remain with the founders
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I think that after the project successfully collects funds and organizes the work - we will get a growth of the token x10 minimum. Do you think it's worth waiting for such growth, or is it a little? And maybe it's a lot?))
Activity: 154
Activity: 75
I also like this idea, save on electricity when mining crypto-currency with the help of mining, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.
Activity: 266
Yes, indeed the cost of production is becoming more expensive and unprofitable. But if in the future everyone switches to P-O-S booty, then why do solar batteries?
At the present time, solar battery will very quickly pay for themselves, so their use is very advantageous, economichesky side.
In order to save energy, the sun is very profitable for everything, even a car for such a battery will save the owner's money)

just do not know how cheap the purchase of such batteries will be) and whether in the end will benefit
Activity: 85
Yes, indeed the cost of production is becoming more expensive and unprofitable. But if in the future everyone switches to P-O-S booty, then why do solar batteries?
At the present time, solar battery will very quickly pay for themselves, so their use is very advantageous, economichesky side.
In order to save energy, the sun is very profitable for everything, even a car for such a battery will save the owner's money)
Activity: 154
Activity: 178
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is good - to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.
The power consumption of mining farms and ASIC is just huge, so using solar energy is a great idea.
The machine itself takes a lot of energy, these are the facts, and yes, the sun energy will bring a lot of savings to the business
The idea is very good, the doubt I have is how expensive is the solar energy. Is really that profitable?
Activity: 306
Activity: 238
When will the pre-sale end? Is there a deadline? I am interested, as I can not have time to raise the necessary capital for investment, a couple of weeks I still have?
I think a little bit later all the information will be known, and now you still have time to raise money
Activity: 110
 Pofit may decrease or increase depending on SHA-256 difficulty, but project will be in + even if bitcoin price will drop to 2000USD per Bitcoin.
Activity: 70
This is the best project on board that I have come across. It entails great ideas and enrichment of cool stuff. This is good bravo!
Pages:
Jump to: