Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 87. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project is interesting, I will follow him
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If the project is based on real business, then this is somewhat like the issue of shares for further growth and development of the company. In your case, too?
i didnt understand your question. In our case token gives you the right to get dividends from our operations with mining and TPO. Or you mean smth else?

As far as I know, exchanges do not readily add tokens of this type for bidding. How are you going to solve this issue?
Where you took this info - we already arranged 3 exchanges. Follow t he announcements) everything is good with token listings if its not top-5 exchanges...
Activity: 171
Merit: 1
The project itself looks decent, there is something to complain about, but the shortcomings in the design are very small. What are your plans for token sales, how much money do you want to collect?
I have high hopes for the project itself, I want to see its further development
I think the project would not be hindered by the application, it will look good
Activity: 238
The project itself looks decent, there is something to complain about, but the shortcomings in the design are very small. What are your plans for token sales, how much money do you want to collect?
I have high hopes for the project itself, I want to see its further development
Activity: 75
In any case, the blockchain will change the world, for better or for worse - I do not know. We will live and we will observe. Because the simple man can not influence.

Why can not, we ourselves buy and sell the crypt when we want. If suddenly everything is decided to sell the crypt, it will collapse, and in 10 years it will be forgotten. But we will not do this))
Activity: 252
Activity: 80
If the project is based on real business, then this is somewhat like the issue of shares for further growth and development of the company. In your case, too?
Very interesting solution - mining with the help of solar energy. If you sell such equipment - you can make a very good profit. There are a lot of sunny places. It will bring a lot of money Smiley
I think many of the customers will want to buy your equipment, it's profitable
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Yes, indeed this is very similar, but there are several different rating system token-a little different concepts, promotions and tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Very interesting solution - mining with the help of solar energy. If you sell such equipment - you can make a very good profit. There are a lot of sunny places. It will bring a lot of money Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
i didnt understand your question. In our case token gives you the right to get dividends from our operations with mining and TPO. Or you mean smth else?

As far as I know, exchanges do not readily add tokens of this type for bidding. How are you going to solve this issue?
Activity: 77
Activity: 112
Activity: 168
Activity: 182
A very urgent problem is solved by the project. I'm pleased to see that there are new ideas. But this is special. for it is really people and technology

the idea is certainly not entirely new, but the implementation of the idea is really interesting
Activity: 210
A very urgent problem is solved by the project. I'm pleased to see that there are new ideas. But this is special. for it is really people and technology
Activity: 196
And I just like to keep track of the progress of this project. I think the team has achieved excellent results!
Of course, the project is worthy, the idea is generally excellent, but the competition in this area is very strong.
Yes, competition is great, but the equipment many of our competitors already out of date, the project HeliosCoin offers new options.
Activity: 252
And I just like to keep track of the progress of this project. I think the team has achieved excellent results!
Of course, the project is worthy, the idea is generally excellent, but the competition in this area is very strong.
Pages:
Jump to: