Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 80. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.

Indeed, the project is interesting, without a doubt it will flourish, as well as earnings of the crypto currency by mining, is now very relevant.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In what currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in ICO?

On the website it is indicated that such coins as BTC, BTH, BTG, LTC,ETH are accepted,it is also possible to pay by Bank transfer.
It is very good that you can pay in any convenient way

even in dollars you can pay?

it looks like yes
Activity: 181
The project is really interesting and I like to participate in it
  Cool
The project is real with an interesting idea, I still understood it from the very beginning and the start of the project
Activity: 182
Wanted to know about listing HeliosCoin on cryptocurrency exchanges have been under negotiation? Read the entire list, please.
There are many analogues, but this project is unique in its own way, since they completely solved the issue with electricity, and if it is saved on it, the profit from mining is greatly increased.

I agree that the economy on electricity solves many issues, but where guarantees that the same Bitcoin or similar coin will not fall in price by 300-400% for the year. Profits will still be, but it will not be as significant as planned.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The project is really interesting and I like to participate in it
  Cool
Activity: 98
There are many analogues, but this project is unique in its own way, since they completely solved the issue with electricity, and if it is saved on it, the profit from mining is greatly increased.
Activity: 165

On the website it is indicated that such coins as BTC, BTH, BTG, LTC,ETH are accepted,it is also possible to pay by Bank transfer.

even in dollars you can pay?
Activity: 266

yes, there are really a lot of ways
Activity: 83

Activity: 112
Some more great news guys - two very respective advisors joined our team today.
Read more here
I have already met one project, in which Anders Larsson was an Advisor, I personally took part in the bounty program, the project itself was successful.
A good project, but his team has chosen a very unfortunate time for sales. I hope the market will not fall to summer as predicted by experts.
It seems to us that its best time now to buy cheaper due to market situation:)
Activity: 154

You can look at the site. There is all information
please give the telegram of this project
Activity: 144
Read more here
I have already met one project, in which Anders Larsson was an Advisor, I personally took part in the bounty program, the project itself was successful.
A good project, but his team has chosen a very unfortunate time for sales. I hope the market will not fall to summer as predicted by experts.
We will wait, and then we will see what will happen to the market
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Read more here
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Read more here
Activity: 181
Read more here
Great news, there are no superfluous people in the team
The presence of a good adviser can be of interest to investors, It seems that Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson people in great experience and they are professionals in their business!
Replenishment of the team with young blood is always a big plus, everyone should understand this
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Read more here
Great news, there are no superfluous people in the team
The presence of a good adviser can be of interest to investors, It seems that Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson people in great experience and they are professionals in their business!
Pages:
Jump to: