Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 81. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 1
Some more great news guys - two very respective advisors joined our team today.
Read more here
Great news, there are no superfluous people in the team
Activity: 182
Read more here
Good news, advisers will not be superfluous, from the outside, the project looks very promising, the main thing will cope with marketing and be among the leaders of the mining industry.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Read more here
Activity: 182
How are you going to regulate mining modes? After all, the cryptocurrency market is unstable, today it is profitable to mine one coin, and tomorrow it is completely different.
Specially developed software analyzes the market situation in real time and switches mining modes between different currencies, achieving maximum efficiency of cryptomining.
Activity: 154
How are you going to regulate mining modes? After all, the cryptocurrency market is unstable, today it is profitable to mine one coin, and tomorrow it is completely different.
Activity: 196
Are there any restrictions on the purchase of tokens, or the minimum amount? Let's say I want to buy HeliosCoin for 10-20$.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Finally, I see the project with a clear and understandable idea. But only the path will be long to win. A lot of competitors.  Smiley
In the field of cryptocurrency mining, competitors play a big role, as there are more and more people who want to make money on it.
Activity: 168
It's incredibly great that we live in such a progressive age! I'm happy to contemplate how technology develops, and moreover to participate in such gret project!  Cool
Activity: 42
Finally, I see the project with a clear and understandable idea. But only the path will be long to win. A lot of competitors.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Great news everyone - we got high rating from ICOLADDER.COM
Full review  can be found here https://icoladder.com/helios/
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/5/24/766a1263245552eeda4181766133f7b7-full.png
Activity: 98
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.

Indeed, the project is interesting, without a doubt it will flourish, as well as earnings of the crypto currency by mining, is now very relevant.

The project is interesting, with a very unusual idea, so I like it too
The use of solar energy is the most environmentally friendly option
Activity: 80
Finally, I found something interesting for myself, I will take part in the life of the project  Smiley

Yes, the project looks very serious, but everything will depend on the situation in the crypto-currency market, because the produced cryptocurrency can cost very cheap in the future.
At the moment, there is a very strong drop in the crypto currency market, but I hope this will not affect investors
You are right in times of bull market, few people want to invest their money. But let's see how it will be here, the project seems very solid and useful.
The rate falls thereby stops investors with their investments in projects
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Finally, I found something interesting for myself, I will take part in the life of the project  Smiley

Yes, the project looks very serious, but everything will depend on the situation in the crypto-currency market, because the produced cryptocurrency can cost very cheap in the future.
At the moment, there is a very strong drop in the crypto currency market, but I hope this will not affect investors
You are right in times of bull market, few people want to invest their money. But let's see how it will be here, the project seems very solid and useful.
Activity: 266
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.

Yes, I agree, the most important thing is where to send the collected funds
Activity: 287

Activity: 350

Activity: 171

Indeed, the project is interesting, without a doubt it will flourish, as well as earnings of the crypto currency by mining, is now very relevant.

The project is interesting, with a very unusual idea, so I like it too
Activity: 154

Investors who will participate in the ICO will have a number of advantages compared to those investors who will come after the ICO.
Activity: 168
Activity: 55

It will be necessary to wait, and there will be further development
On an excellent project I got, good fact that even the team communicate with people and information on the site is very easy to read Cool

If it is very easy to read information about the project, this is a big plus
Pages:
Jump to: