Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 85. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When will the pre-sale end? Is there a deadline? I am interested, as I can not have time to raise the necessary capital for investment, a couple of weeks I still have?
pre sale ends on 1st of June.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
As I understand  ASIC AM-12 that generates now more that any other mining SHA-256 (bitcoin) ASIC. So investors who will buy and keep token make benefit from it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
When will the pre-sale end? Is there a deadline? I am interested, as I can not have time to raise the necessary capital for investment, a couple of weeks I still have?
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is good - to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.
The power consumption of mining farms and ASIC is just huge, so using solar energy is a great idea.
The machine itself takes a lot of energy, these are the facts, and yes, the sun energy will bring a lot of savings to the business
Activity: 154
Really worthwhile project, at least the idea is good - to use solar energy for mining it is very profitable, because the energy consumption of farms is big.
The power consumption of mining farms and ASIC is just huge, so using solar energy is a great idea.
Activity: 126
The most important thing - the use of artificial intelligence, it will show an explosive result. And mining will become more efficient.   Cool

The main thing is that artificial intelligence works correctly and then there will be a very big success of the company
Activity: 168
The most important thing - the use of artificial intelligence, it will show an explosive result. And mining will become more efficient.   Cool

Solar energy is the energy of the future and all projects related to it will be successful
Activity: 210
yes, this means that you will now get 20% more tokens
Agree that it is these huge discounts and lure investors, but you need to think clearly and understand the potential of the project in which you invest.
20% is very immodest, I have already taken tokens for $ 500 and managed to take advantage of the maximum discount, if you are determined to invest in the project, now is the best time for this.
Activity: 154
Agree that it is these huge discounts and lure investors, but you need to think clearly and understand the potential of the project in which you invest.
Activity: 182
How do you plan to use the collected funds? Will a part of the funds be allocated for additional advertising of the project in the future?
FUNDS USAGE: 91% — investments in Autonomous clusters of Solar Mining Clusters, 9% — for research, development and administration
Activity: 84
It's incredibly great that we live in such a progressive age! I'm very happy to contemplate how technology develops, and moreover to participate, investing in potential projects that will change the lives of our and our children.
Profitable, comes out as a nice bonus for the investor

what are you talking about?
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
How do you plan to use the collected funds? Will a part of the funds be allocated for additional advertising of the project in the future?
Activity: 111
Profitable, comes out as a nice bonus for the investor
Activity: 266
I was interested in your project. Tell me, what are the maximum bonuses available for  investors?

Now and till 1st of June its +20% to any purchase.

does this mean a 20% discount?
Activity: 226
I was interested in your project. Tell me, what are the maximum bonuses available for  investors?

A good percentage is actually for investors
Activity: 112

Pages:
Jump to: