Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 96. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The project is interesting, I will follow with my husband
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 112
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The project does not stand still, I was very pleased, and indeed I like the idea
Activity: 266
Very well done site and written white paper, well done

yes, the site was really done by professionals
Activity: 182
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!

yes, the project really wins the competition and should bring a good profit
Activity: 226
I wonder what exchanges the project plans to get
Activity: 91
In the near future, will your website with all the data be translated into languages other than English? Potential investors from Asia will be more comfortable to get acquainted with the project in their native language.
I think they will do this, in different languages, too, the site can be translated
The project will do this, only in time, sure
Activity: 181
In the near future, will your website with all the data be translated into languages other than English? Potential investors from Asia will be more comfortable to get acquainted with the project in their native language.
I think they will do this, in different languages, too, the site can be translated
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Of course, there will be many people who want to get such a technology. The main thing is to successfully launch several clusters and present them to the public. And large investors are given the opportunity to touch this.
Activity: 196
I agree, the white paper set out in good style, everything is very simple and clear, but for the success of the project, this is not enough. They need more advertising to find investors for financial support.
Merit: 2
The distribution of tokens will be immediately after the ICO?
It is true that the distribution of tokens for investors will be within 1 week, immediately after the completion of the ICO.
Activity: 111
Merit: 4

I'm also interested, most likely yes
I have long been interested in this project, I see great prospects in it

I'm also interested, most likely yes
The project does not stand still, I was very pleased, and indeed I like the idea
Activity: 15
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think that there is not yet, because even the early stage of the project
on your site the final roadmap?
Pages:
Jump to: