Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 95. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Excellent presentation of the project, attracts serious design, we feel a specific approach to your project, we are waiting for the bounty. Good luck to the team, it is on top.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
The project has great prospects to occupy this niche with the number of strong players, the main thing is not to relax.
Activity: 182
Today I read about how they will use solar energy in the future. Just remembered your project)

Yes, I now also have everything that speaks to the solar energy associated with this project
Activity: 266
Today I read about how they will use solar energy in the future. Just remembered your project)
you have a really good site, it is very easy to understand, I do not understand how people do not find something there
Dear members, our project is fully compliant by KYC procedure. Please read https://www.helioss.io/legal/Helios_Regulations.pdf

thanks for the info, i just could not find it
Activity: 171
Very, very slick website that you have on there! I'm pumped! Also, I do think that there's money to be made in the new energy industry, do you want to discuss that in detail, by the way? I figure that people behind such a complicated project would be amazing to talk to.
The project is worthy of attention and assistance from investors, as in the future it should be very popular
HeliosCoin project solved all problems with mining, the owners have found a way to save on electricity and the introduction of new technologies will increase the speed of cryptocurrency mining.
Yes, the way of mining is really interesting, it's right that they look to the future
Activity: 112
Very, very slick website that you have on there! I'm pumped! Also, I do think that there's money to be made in the new energy industry, do you want to discuss that in detail, by the way? I figure that people behind such a complicated project would be amazing to talk to.
What exactly you found slicky on our website? If you have particular questions - we will answer. Feel free to ask - we have nice telegram channel - jump in. As one of behind standing people you must understand that we are not sitting here on btt all day long, but we will answer you questions by chance.
Activity: 112
Dear members, our project is fully compliant by KYC procedure. Please read https://www.helioss.io/legal/Helios_Regulations.pdf
Is KYC mandatory or we can participate without kyc?
All self-respecting projects introduce KYC procedure, for their own safety, but HeliosCoin trusts its users, on this about KYC nothing can be heard.

many good projects do not use KYC

I know such people one, not so many as you say
Activity: 226

Yes, the way of mining is really interesting, it's right that they look to the future
Without it in any way, if you want to make a big profit in the mining sector, you can not do without the modernization of its asiks.
Modernization of axes in our time will not hurt, as time goes and the complexity of extraction
Merit: 2

Without it in any way, if you want to make a big profit in the mining sector, you can not do without the modernization of its asiks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
The project is worthy of attention and assistance from investors, as in the future it should be very popular
HeliosCoin project solved all problems with mining, the owners have found a way to save on electricity and the introduction of new technologies will increase the speed of cryptocurrency mining.
All self-respecting projects introduce KYC procedure, for their own safety, but HeliosCoin trusts its users, on this about KYC nothing can be heard.

many good projects do not use KYC
Activity: 238
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Merit: 10
Activity: 119
Good idea and wounder full project best of luck team.

I think you can participate without KYC
Activity: 51
Pages:
Jump to: