Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 13. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Today, the most common route is to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Waves is through your HighVibe Token Wallet or with your dollars, euros, yen, etc. and then use the Bitcoin to buy the tokens of HighVibe (HV). Alternatively, someone who has a token can send you some  Wink
Activity: 146
A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts. Community Leaderboard goals, activity and accomplishments recorded in the blockchain (leveraging proof of work protocol) Goal Tracking – Users can set Intentions and personal goals into the blockchain to enable a gamified experience where they can earn Points, advance to higher levels, and share results with friends…  Wink

The token in itself will have huge benefits with other transformational platforms  Wink Wink
Activity: 53
A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts. Community Leaderboard goals, activity and accomplishments recorded in the blockchain (leveraging proof of work protocol) Goal Tracking – Users can set Intentions and personal goals into the blockchain to enable a gamified experience where they can earn Points, advance to higher levels, and share results with friends…  Wink
Activity: 70
A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts  Smiley

I believe blockchain is really everywhere! And for this amazing platform blockchain really helps

The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way people live. They are still in early development, so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future!

Uplifting you, connecting you and transforming you to elevate your relationship with yourself and others. Their ecosystem is composed of platforms, apps, communities, events, and travel experiences designed for high quality experiences that enhance our members’ lives in truly meaningful ways. They allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet

This is very natural when you have some powerful project to see it getting support by large number of people. This is happening with HighVibe too couple of few days my main concern was to arrange money to prepare myself in time. Now I am quite sure that I am not going miss this as I am almost ready for this  Cool Cool
Activity: 145
A strong benefits structure managed smart contracts via the blockchain. Contributors, partners and affiliates can trust the transparency of getting paid with smart contracts  Smiley

I believe blockchain is really everywhere! And for this amazing platform blockchain really helps

The company operates openly and has a proven team. They use sophisticated technology to create a new platform that promises to change the way people live. They are still in early development, so personally I'm going to keep an eye on these guys as they are likely to take big steps in the near future!

Uplifting you, connecting you and transforming you to elevate your relationship with yourself and others. Their ecosystem is composed of platforms, apps, communities, events, and travel experiences designed for high quality experiences that enhance our members’ lives in truly meaningful ways. They allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet

I want this project to become quite popular in creative community!  Wink Wink
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 107

Activity: 99
Activity: 119
Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!

Some people will like it not very much. I understand that without complete auditing, you can not do it and will have to shine your documents in any case? Some large investors are not ready for such a move, even for the sake of a good profit.

I think they are all done with sphere analysis, because there is a really experienced team behind the project Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If I understood correctly, this is the creation of artificial intelligence. I was always attracted to such topics! I will follow the project

Artificial intelligence is a technology of the future.
I believe that it is artificial intelligence that can turn this world completely in the other direction.
the main thing is to make it useful for people so people do not suffer from it.
so there are some projects that would create all the conditions for artificial intelligence to bring positive aspects to this world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
If I understood correctly, this is the creation of artificial intelligence. I was always attracted to such topics! I will follow the project
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Waiting for Q4! Private alpha for Stage 1 projects, Team expansion, KYC Setup, Proof of work protocol, Business partnerships and acquisitions announcement! Soon to come!

Some people will like it not very much. I understand that without complete auditing, you can not do it and will have to shine your documents in any case? Some large investors are not ready for such a move, even for the sake of a good profit.
Activity: 53

I love all the roadmap they have and I believe they will follow it! As I am really excited, as a creative person

As for me personally, I am more interested in things planned in 2019. More connected with the product, and I am really enthusiastic about it

The same situation, frankly speaking
Activity: 99

I love all the roadmap they have and I believe they will follow it! As I am really excited, as a creative person

As for me personally, I am more interested in things planned in 2019. More connected with the product, and I am really enthusiastic about it
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Activity: 122
Activity: 154
You can purchase experiences through the HighVibe token blockchain, creating an immutable record of ownership, as well as a full record of your platform activity to keep track of your personal growth. You can choose to share that information or keep it private. Huge variety of options to choose with the only 1 token! Amazing
Activity: 64
Many interesting partners, besides, there is a detailed white paper, which means that many investors can pay their attention to this development and get much useful information. I also love how they work with audience - no hidden information etc, everything is right on the website and everyone can always get access to any kind of information
Activity: 224
Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Thats why I really love HighVibe. New concept, new idea, experienced team
Pages:
Jump to: