Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 136. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 15
January 16, 2018, 06:14:58 AM

Why is the price of the coin still not $ 25? =)
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
All haters get the fuck out of here. Everything will be fine.
HBC Devs, please, ban these peoples!
Activity: 59
January 16, 2018, 05:16:20 AM
Why are the internal exchange of Pagarex and the one of HBC look so similar? Even their script?
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 16, 2018, 05:13:33 AM
BTC withdraw fee is 0.004, are you crazy?

HBC is scam, robber and liar project.
Activity: 34
January 16, 2018, 05:04:11 AM
 The appearance of the Pagarex forced me to leave HBC. Scripts of internal exchanges are exactly the same. In the script of Pagarex there are phrases in German. Pagarex=HBC.No doubt about it.
 Look at the road map of Pagarex.
 The developers took into account all his past mistakes.
 They first plan to open internal exchange.
Now they accept different currencies.
 And devs are even planning to release a debit card.
 Withdrawal is open.
Again we can observe a powerful advertising company. Now it is only the month of January, and Pagarex is already being called the best ICO of 2018.

I think that the developers are now engaged in a Pagarex and do not intend to develop the HBC. The appearance of the project explains why the developers left HBC and investors. They just work on the project. And our project will slowly die.
This is my subjective opinion. Hope I'm wrong.We learn the truth very soon. I am absolutely disappointed in the developers. They are liars. The developers think we're idiots and they are right. Almost two months, the project is not developed. But fans are not allowed to criticize. The fans were screaming Пщ to the moon! I will not participate in Pagarex.
Activity: 48
January 16, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
Homeblockcoin is dead. RIP

Take your look at DavorCoin, Lendconnect <3.

Shut up and get out of here. God will bless you
Activity: 47
January 16, 2018, 04:23:39 AM

HOMEBLOCKCOIN IS A ROBBER. ...., !!!

WHY MY ACCOUNTS HAS NOT BEEN DISABLED HIS 2FA ... ALREADY MY WEEK WAIT AND NO INFORMATION FROM YOU ... '!!!!
WHAT YOU WILL RUN ... !!!

DEAD YOU..TEAM HBC
Activity: 73
January 16, 2018, 04:06:31 AM
Homeblockcoin is dead. RIP

Take your look at DavorCoin, Lendconnect <3.
Activity: 31
January 16, 2018, 03:26:16 AM
What the fuck is going on here.

I make a withdraw over 0.25, and at my wallet is only 0,2455, that is 60$ fee, or 0.0045.

The highest fee i have ever seen was 0.002 at another platform.

Some people crying about 0.001 fee, but then they have to come to HBC, there you can feel that investors are shit for the dev.

The dev don't care, and i think that the dev make the withdraw manualy, and take 2% of the BTC for their own pocket.

It doesn't matter if HBC pay the best intrest at the moment, with the fail at the exchange and the high fee you loose 40% of your intrest.
So, if you get 2% intrest, you will get maybe 1.2%.

Thats bullshit here, and next week we will also next week, and next days, and next 2 days, next 5 days, and nothing change.

I think HBC don't want to stay alive, dry out and go elsewhere, but not go with the investors.

Everyone can make mistakes, no problem. But we told them these mistakes now for a long time, but they not listen and fix it. And to fix all takes 1 day maximum.

And for shure guys, the HBC dev will not anser to this mail. Only some people who want to pump HBC will come and say: to the moon, we are the greastest community, yeah, yeah, we believe in HBC, next week, next week yeah, yeah, yeah.

Think about it, if you would be a investment bank and you need costumer to grow, you would not listen to them? costumer have to feel good, then they will bring new costumer. But here we loose costuer every single day.
And don't stop talking we are the best and greatest community? Bullshit. Look at other telegram groups, that is community. Look FI Coin, all the time you get answer from the team, and they ask the community what they can do better, and then they fix it.

Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 02:33:14 AM
i love this project. i bought some coins and lend it for profit. good dev
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 02:13:22 AM
this project is awesome... the concept is also nice i want to read more about information in this platform.. im just curious in this system..looking forward to your success and to your team well done guys.. goodluck...
Activity: 27
January 16, 2018, 02:01:25 AM
Hey community members is this lending program really working..and also who are the developers and team members, there's no transparency it seems!!

team event planned in feb. details will be published
Activity: 25
January 16, 2018, 01:17:51 AM
Hey community members is this lending program really working..and also who are the developers and team members, there's no transparency it seems!!

Lending works perfectly. Team not published yet.
Activity: 109
January 16, 2018, 12:19:50 AM
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 07:12:09 PM
next week comes the same story. Pump the damn coin to 25 Dollar thats is fair enough
That is a price that sounds god for next week or not ?

Guys don't sell HBC below 8$!

Lending and staking .

DONT SELL COIN 50% cheap than lending if you wanna see a big run Smiley
You are right Wink Thank you

How is davor coin doing it is now $180, how is it better than HBC,  the HBC team has not  updated the telegram for 4 days now
We will soon don't worry guys we are still here working so Smiley

Dev, we are waiting! Investors will come fast when price will move up!
Everything is planned for next week just watch the price and the news Tongue
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 06:50:29 PM
next week comes the same story. Pump the damn coin to 25 Dollar thats is fair enough

Lending and staking .

How is davor coin doing it is now $180, how is it better than HBC,  the HBC team has not  updated the telegram for 4 days now

Dev, we are waiting! Investors will come fast when price will move up!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

Lending and staking .

Activity: 65
January 15, 2018, 05:02:16 PM
what's happen? no signal from dev? why? They're too busy with project?  Angry
Yes we are, event, new feautres and and and Tongue Next week will be a great week Wink

HBC, what are you working on now?
You will find out within the next days and of course you will see a price difference next week Wink

Is there anyone from the developers?
Yes sir here we are.

The coin developers are excellent, I'm sure. Just need a little patience and they will give us all the latest news on the coin. The main tranquility. The coin is developing!
Thank you sir, we develop so much and you will see it next week when the price might move a bit.
Sounds good. Looking forward to next week!  Grin Grin
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
hello my dear friend hbc. when will we see you on yobit?
thanks for the answer.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 03:32:21 PM
How is davor coin doing it is now $180, how is it better than HBC,  the HBC team has not  updated the telegram for 4 days now
Jump to: