Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 140. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Davor has more chances to hit $200 next week than HBC to hit $10. Looks like they've spent all money to pay icoreview.site to be on top4 instead of fixing problems.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 04:13:04 PM
Dear HBC team,

its time to show some changes in the account and updates on telegram & twitter, all partners are waiting for it !!!
the best would be if you give us daily updates per example every day at 8pm or 10pm.

People wanna know whats gooing on on the backgroud, thanks for understanding.

And HBC to the moon Wink
Activity: 92
January 14, 2018, 04:09:54 PM
HBC is like wine. Good things take time......!

They don't make wine in Vietnam.
Activity: 66
January 14, 2018, 04:07:19 PM
Activity: 66
January 14, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
HBC is like wine. Good things take time......!
Activity: 65
January 14, 2018, 03:40:20 PM
They said 4 weeks..stop crying like bitches..sell your coins, who cares.
If they don't deliver within 3 weeks you will have a reason to cry..however I'm hoping for the best!
Activity: 28
January 14, 2018, 03:35:14 PM
I will leave the project on February 1 if the price does not change. Sry, but many other GOOD projects waiting for me  Embarrassed

Price comes with the necessary changes. Hopefully we get an update on last weeks progress. Without any soon or very soon. xD
Activity: 35
January 14, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
I will leave the project on February 1 if the price does not change. Sry, but many other GOOD projects waiting for me  Embarrassed
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 03:12:29 PM
Hey HomeBlockCoin owners... What the heck are you doing?

This is so disappointing. You should be ashamed of yourself right now.

Just blabla since the beginning and you had all the chances on your side to beat Davor and Bitconnect.. Now you compete with regal coin ahahah.

Im out .

Leaving with over 150 affiliates and 1000 hbc. Dump all the shit out of there and moving on.

You guys suck.

You should wait more... We must should wait...almost some days more.

Everything will be fine, im sure DEV is working on all this. Waiting for news guys and, start the panic here will not help us.
Activity: 25
January 14, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
most people lose their patience, but I can understand this.

My team is also about to leave in the near future, if there wont be any significant change.
Don't ruin this coin and show us you are working on it and recognize the problems.

Don't tell us "Within the next xxx days there will be a change" that's not enough.

Activity: 80
January 14, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
Hey HomeBlockCoin owners... What the heck are you doing?

This is so disappointing. You should be ashamed of yourself right now.

Just blabla since the beginning and you had all the chances on your side to beat Davor and Bitconnect.. Now you compete with regal coin ahahah.

Im out .

Leaving with over 150 affiliates and 1000 hbc. Dump all the shit out of there and moving on.

You guys suck.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:40:41 PM
When will an exchange be improved? Without offenses, but the shell of exchange as though was done by schoolchildren. It would be desirable to see updating of internal exchange in this remarkable project. That an exchange was simple, with a graphic interface, functional and not worse what at other!
January 14, 2018, 02:35:25 PM
Hello! In my account, I did not install two-factor protection. You installed it automatically. And now I can not enter the office, go to lending. So, my coins are frozen? If you did not do this on purpose, please remove the two-factor protection from my account. My mail: [email protected]   Login Leyka
 Thanks.

Not. possible. You did something terribly wrong yourself.
Activity: 2
January 14, 2018, 02:13:59 PM
Hello! In my account, I did not install two-factor protection. You installed it automatically. And now I can not enter the office, go to lending. So, my coins are frozen? If you did not do this on purpose, please remove the two-factor protection from my account. My mail: [email protected]   Login Leyka
 Thanks.
Activity: 35
January 14, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
Respect, what happens to the project? there is no growth, no one needs a monete, a roadmap coin should already cost at least $ 25! but she did not even see them !! davor is already $ 160 !! The question is, is it worth keeping your monetas or poured off yet? what is the best food for you? WHY DO NOT DO ANYTHING ?!
From the very first round of ICO, and up to this day I have been faithful to the HBC. But my patience is running out. If in the near future there will not be a significant development, then I say goodbye to this project. Very sorry.
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
HBC please do this in the first place, it is very necessary for us!!!!!!!!!!!

The minimum reinvestment credit is $ 100 (up to $ 10, or at least up to $ 20)

We charge an additional fee of 0.001 BTC for a one-time withdrawal (we fix the price of the transfer commission)

The minimum withdrawal is 0.010000 BTC (to reduce the minimum withdrawal of BTC by 50 $ / 0.0037 BTC)

Transfer $ to HBC (at the exchange rate, not at the exchange rate on the site)

And, of course, complete the internal exchange to the ideal.

+++
what a problem? as you said we are the family. family ask you to do that...
Activity: 70
January 14, 2018, 12:30:54 PM
Respect, what happens to the project? there is no growth, no one needs a monete, a roadmap coin should already cost at least $ 25! but she did not even see them !! davor is already $ 160 !! The question is, is it worth keeping your monetas or poured off yet? what is the best food for you? WHY DO NOT DO ANYTHING ?!

The price 25$ was promised till the end of Jan is not end so do not worry, i hope they will o do it!

I guess we´ve all been fooled...
Take a deep breath bro, DEV WILL DO EVERYTHING FINE! GO DEV!

Hey HBC, you have a lot of support of the community but you really need to improve communication! Days pass by, price doesn't recover and you don't update us. That creates even more anxiety and downward pressure! I'm sure you guys are doing a lot on the background but you have to put that fwd. Come on keep it up!

Agree! +1

DEV, TIME TO ACT!!!

We want HBC ON THE GOD DAMN TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Cool
January 14, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
I guess we´ve all been fooled...
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
Hey HBC, you have a lot of support of the community but you really need to improve communication! Days pass by, price doesn't recover and you don't update us. That creates even more anxiety and downward pressure! I'm sure you guys are doing a lot on the background but you have to put that fwd. Come on keep it up!
Activity: 1
January 14, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Jump to: