Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 139. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
Have no idea what the h are they doin during the days? Dont have time to PR and comunicate with investors? Very busy rofl
If the dev have a team, then it is divided into those who work on the technical side and those who communicate with the community, gives feedback. If they are silent, it turns out that they have nothing to say to us.
Activity: 1
January 15, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
Have no idea what the h are they doin during the days? Dont have time to PR and comunicate with investors? Very busy rofl
Activity: 11
January 15, 2018, 06:43:49 AM
can somebody give link for block explorer?
I want check my transaction from cryptopia to wallet on the website
Activity: 23
January 15, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
Dev team consists of 2 or 3 man or what? Guys your are to slow. See Davor Coin Skyrocket Mooning, they do everything right.

Skyrocket Mooning may turn into Skyrocket Grounding for Davor)))
We already have a few X since ICO, that is cool. Wallet, staking, external exchanges. I think it is cool for new coin
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 05:45:09 AM
Dev team consists of 2 or 3 man or what? Guys your are to slow. See Davor Coin Skyrocket Mooning, they do everything right.
Activity: 93
January 15, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
HBC dev stop ignoring your community Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 34
January 15, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
Investors, look at the internal exchange of a new project Pagarex ico and compare it with internal exchange of HBC, it is the same. And the script of the internal exchange is the same.
I doubt very much, that  Pagarex bought the script of this exchange. We all know that internal exchange of HBC  is the failed exchange. At the same forum admin of Pagarex is actively communicating with investors with very similar phrases. Perhaps our developers are very busy with another new project, and that is why they are not doing something for HBC. The developers no longer appear on the forum. They just disappeared and ceased to answer questions. Silence and ignoring.
I have decided to withdraw from the project, but wanted to do it in a few days. I sell coins right now.
Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
what's happen? no signal from dev? why? They're too busy with project?  Angry
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 02:29:07 AM
Good morning HBC, to the moon, yeah................everything is fine, everything works easy, everything looks good, yeah ........

Next problem. I sent HBC to the wallet of my friend.

Walletadress: HTs5SvyrRxMeaxRnfN6VxkEFznfZNwDVVB

Here is the transaction from my wallet:
ID             AMOUNT            STATUS            DATE
39894     217.0 HBC    Paid                    Jan. 14, 2018, 10:42 p.m.

But he told me, the HBC not arrived yet.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE, AND PLEASE DEPOSIT THE HBC AT THAT WALLET!!!!

You have to wait longer than 1 hour...
Activity: 47
January 14, 2018, 11:11:06 PM
Dear homeblockcoin

You never update the information .... I need information, when can MY account be opened Huh?
Activity: 40
January 14, 2018, 08:26:21 PM
Hey, stop talking shit about HBC, this is nice project, and they will fix all issues within next few weeks! Give them a time, and just learn how to wait. You can invite affiliates while they doing a work. Make a loan while price is 8$ - it's a gift buy coun by 5 and lend it by 8. BUT stop panic!!! We all don't want to end as a Tex, Exa, Ucoin and other shitcoins. HBC to the moon! We are the family, love u all! HomeBlockCoin is a best! Just want to thank hbc dev to opportunity to be free.
Activity: 39
January 14, 2018, 08:00:43 PM
I will leave the project on February 1 if the price does not change. Sry, but many other GOOD projects waiting for me  Embarrassed

Price comes with the necessary changes. Hopefully we get an update on last weeks progress. Without any soon or very soon. xD

first 10 janaury dev  said :      roadmap will be announced within 2 days ==== We are day 14 ! ?

Telegram last news :            5 janaury ==== graph will add soon ====== 0 updates +  7 days passed.
                                         7 janaury ==== working in leaderboard for see visibles top earners hbc ======== 7 days nothing 0 updates.
                                         9 janaury ==== 1000users news per day==== ok    ( nothing relevant about our work )
                                        11 janaury =====  congrats for 50 days receiveng daily payments ========= ok

Its is too difficult for you write : Good morning community ! give incentive ?? competition , stay tunned , whats going on here??? seriously

14 janaury = investors , community very dissapointed for 0 communication , 0 updates , work its not reflected , your twitter loss 15k followers last days  , price is NOT SYNC,    fix the price no need any work for FIX the price !!!!
if i have 20k lending and i got around 5k if I wanna change my 5k i get HBC at 8 $  and sell at 5$ i loss 2500$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im waiting and patient but i have a limit.

When we were on Ico and on December i remember you always post everyday

daily profits are very fine leverage is 1.5-1.8% from 50 days ( OF COURSE REMOVE THE FAKE PRICE AND SYNC REAL PRICE OR IS A STEAL!!) CONGRATS FOR LEVERAGE.

But you are not here with US , where are you?

I just dont wanna write more cause i will exploit.

GoodNight

My patience is running out  HBC Dev what are you doing? Why dont you update us even once a week what did you done? we hear just prommises nothing more. I personaly hold over 5000 coins and I will soon start selling them and I will leave the project because you do not respect your investor at all and with your silence you KILLING this project. Dificule to belive HBC to the Moon!
Activity: 31
January 14, 2018, 07:21:54 PM
Good morning HBC, to the moon, yeah................everything is fine, everything works easy, everything looks good, yeah ........

Next problem. I sent HBC to the wallet of my friend.

Walletadress: HTs5SvyrRxMeaxRnfN6VxkEFznfZNwDVVB

Here is the transaction from my wallet:
ID             AMOUNT            STATUS            DATE
39894     217.0 HBC    Paid                    Jan. 14, 2018, 10:42 p.m.

But he told me, the HBC not arrived yet.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE, AND PLEASE DEPOSIT THE HBC AT THAT WALLET!!!!
Activity: 65
January 14, 2018, 07:10:53 PM
I think the devs got our message...let's see what they got for us
Activity: 30
January 14, 2018, 05:48:51 PM
HBC $1 next week
Activity: 154
January 14, 2018, 05:16:24 PM
I think that this project requires more careful observation
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
It turned out 8.65% per month, not 10%. Holded 24/7.
http://prntscr.com/i0f7ei

it's becourse your wallet too small. If it's bigger the stack will grow on.at least I hope so)))

More than 100 HBC
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
any way don't worry. HBC had many problems and dev had a lot of chances to escape to the personal island) But they always do something, but with a delay
Activity: 4
January 14, 2018, 05:03:08 PM

it's becourse your wallet too small. If it's bigger the stack will grow on.at least I hope so)))
Activity: 87
January 14, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
Jump to: