Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 138. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
Roadmap?

True I missed that point! Where is the new roadmap who was supposed to be up few days ago?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 11:50:04 AM
Roadmap?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 11:49:18 AM
we will have to wait. I'll come here in a week
January 15, 2018, 11:47:52 AM
We always update you guys don't worry, next week will be a pretty big week! We always kept our word so please just trust us we will deliver as always!

another week? when graph ? when 24h vol  ? when fees? when reinvest 10 ? when marketing ? please people is upset and is leave it from this project  Cry

why no update telegram? why no update twitter? why no communication ?
No we are also working hard on our event we want to launch in February. We understand that there are some unpatient people but we always delivered and we will deliver in the future. Be patient and trust us.
It seems very good to me to open your face but you have not answered my questions.

Do you intend to make an event with everything you have to solve? Do you not intend to synchronize the price with which the market fluctuates? Do not you think to stabilize the price of your currency? Do not you see that people are leaving? Do you have anything to do with PAGAREX? .
We will stabilize the price next week s mentioned above.

We see that some people are not really patient but we still offer a great lending programm where people can generate profits. But to fully answer your qestion we know that!

Sorry for my stupid answer but who is pagarex?

HBC stays HBC that is it.

Why dont you guys are a lil stressed out that your price is falling like regal coin did?

You know the issues of your platform.. If you guys wait for the next week (7 days from now) I can guarantee we will see HBC to 1-2$. Marks my words.

Why its so complicated to make the right moves.. We feel like kids in a school bus driven by a crazy driver who spin around the town without any direction.

Still disappointed.
]1-2 $, we don't think that a t all just have a look at all the current sell offs, the price was over $5 again so quickly so we know what we do, we just ask you for a litte bit of patience and trust!

Where are the charts on the internal? You said 2 days 1 week ago. Why again this price spread between the real value and the one we get for the lending (But also converting our daily gains)

Where is the leaderboard?

Why we have to wait 7 more days for some new features from you? Now your platform is broken no one want to make the lending excepting those who only do reinvesting otherwise we have to convert our gains with this false hbc price wich is confusing.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 11:12:40 AM
We always update you guys don't worry, next week will be a pretty big week! We always kept our word so please just trust us we will deliver as always!

another week? when graph ? when 24h vol  ? when fees? when reinvest 10 ? when marketing ? please people is upset and is leave it from this project  Cry

No we are also working hard on our event we want to launch in February. We understand that there are some unpatient people but we always delivered and we will deliver in the future. Be patient and trust us.
It seems very good to me to open your face but you have not answered my questions.

Do you intend to make an event with everything you have to solve? Do you not intend to synchronize the price with which the market fluctuates? Do not you think to stabilize the price of your currency? Do not you see that people are leaving? Do you have anything to do with PAGAREX? .
We will stabilize the price next week s mentioned above.

We see that some people are not really patient but we still offer a great lending programm where people can generate profits. But to fully answer your qestion we know that!

Sorry for my stupid answer but who is pagarex?

HBC stays HBC that is it.

Why dont you guys are a lil stressed out that your price is falling like regal coin did?

You know the issues of your platform.. If you guys wait for the next week (7 days from now) I can guarantee we will see HBC to 1-2$. Marks my words.

Why its so complicated to make the right moves.. We feel like kids in a school bus driven by a crazy driver who spin around the town without any direction.

Still disappointed.
]1-2 $, we don't think that a t all just have a look at all the current sell offs, the price was over $5 again so quickly so we know what we do, we just ask you for a litte bit of patience and trust!

January 15, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

Still disappointed.
Activity: 87
January 15, 2018, 10:38:53 AM
The people, on which exchange is it more profitable to sell HBC, taking into account commission for input and output? I want to sell a little.
Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 10:16:54 AM
Homeblockcoin.com
January 15, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
what's happen? no signal from dev? why? They're too busy with project?  Angry
Yes we are, event, new feautres and and and Tongue Next week will be a great week Wink

HBC, what are you working on now?
You will find out within the next days and of course you will see a price difference next week Wink

Is there anyone from the developers?
Yes sir here we are.

The coin developers are excellent, I'm sure. Just need a little patience and they will give us all the latest news on the coin. The main tranquility. The coin is developing!
Thank you sir, we develop so much and you will see it next week when the price might move a bit.
Activity: 7
January 15, 2018, 10:14:15 AM
Investors, look at the internal exchange of a new project Pagarex ico and compare it with internal exchange of HBC, it is the same. And the script of the internal exchange is the same.
I doubt very much, that  Pagarex bought the script of this exchange. We all know that internal exchange of HBC  is the failed exchange. At the same forum admin of Pagarex is actively communicating with investors with very similar phrases. Perhaps our developers are very busy with another new project, and that is why they are not doing something for HBC. The developers no longer appear on the forum. They just disappeared and ceased to answer questions. Silence and ignoring.
I have decided to withdraw from the project, but wanted to do it in a few days. I sell coins right now.

HAHA,you are right))same words,everything same.((
Activity: 49
January 15, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
HBC, what are you working on now?
Activity: 4
January 15, 2018, 09:43:41 AM
Is there anyone from the developers?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
January 15, 2018, 09:32:05 AM
The coin developers are excellent, I'm sure. Just need a little patience and they will give us all the latest news on the coin. The main tranquility. The coin is developing!
Activity: 70
Activity: 168
January 15, 2018, 09:00:00 AM
dev new?
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
I had HBC on my lending wallet on computer,but it crashed because of bug. Now I cant open the wallet. It says: „this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way”. I havent the copy of wallet, but I have my receive-adress and key. Can you help me, developers?

Wallet is in your user folder (app data, Windows)
Just reinstall.
Activity: 84
January 15, 2018, 08:24:08 AM
how many dev in your team? why i dont see anyone...
Activity: 14
January 15, 2018, 07:55:45 AM
I was thinking about invest on this project but I think it need more development
Activity: 4
January 15, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
I had HBC on my lending wallet on computer,but it crashed because of bug. Now I cant open the wallet. It says: „this application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way”. I havent the copy of wallet, but I have my receive-adress and key. Can you help me, developers?
Jump to: