Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 137. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
From Pagarex forum.

Pagarex

Hello sir, there will be more informations released about the team soon.
Thank you very much sir!
We are currently in talks with some companies, of course we will inform you about everything in our nes channels.
You are right it is time for new payment systems and we would like to achieve that together with you in this year!
Please be patient we are working on new features and will come to that. To make clear PagareX is a complete decentraliised cryptocurrency and will has it's own ecosystem.
Correct, we are very happy to hear that, welcome to PGX - The Community Coin ! If there is somthing we may can help, let us know.
This issue will be solved within the next 12 hours don't worry sir.

Investors

Are you familiar with homeblockcoin? very similar to this project.
These are the owners of HBC. They just drop HBC. They make promises and hold nothing. they will do the same here. blah blah. do not invest.
PagareX = Homeblockcoin.

The exchanges script can be bought, this do not mean is the same project, if you are smart enough.
Wink
Activity: 34
January 15, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
From Pagarex forum.

Pagarex

Thank you very much sir!
We are currently in talks with some companies, of course we will inform you about everything in our nes channels.
You are right it is time for new payment systems and we would like to achieve that together with you in this year!
Please be patient we are working on new features and will come to that. To make clear PagareX is a complete decentraliised cryptocurrency and will has it's own ecosystem.
Correct, we are very happy to hear that, welcome to PGX - The Community Coin ! If there is somthing we may can help, let us know.
This issue will be solved within the next 12 hours don't worry sir.

Investors

Are you familiar with homeblockcoin? very similar to this project.
These are the owners of HBC. They just drop HBC. They make promises and hold nothing. they will do the same here. blah blah. do not invest.
PagareX = Homeblockcoin.
Activity: 4
January 15, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin support team,

I lost my phone so please help me to remove my 2FA. Here is my info:

- Username: buithithuydung668
- Email: [email protected]

- The exacht numbers from the HBC and BTC on the account
 + BTC: 0..
 + HBC: 180..

- How many people do you have in your downline: I don't have any downline.

- BTC transaction proof: I do not have any BTC transaction yet.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you very much for your supports!

Jeanny
Activity: 28
January 15, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
Sooo when will i finally be able to do something with my ICO btc Huh I still have 0.045 btc stuck in the system, i cant withdraw it and i cannot use it on the exchange. Any help would be appreciated.

You need 50 hbc to withdraw. So buy 50hbc in the internal exchange und withdraw your btc. Then sell your hbc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 01:09:47 PM
Sooo when will i finally be able to do something with my ICO btc Huh I still have 0.045 btc stuck in the system, i cant withdraw it and i cannot use it on the exchange. Any help would be appreciated.
Activity: 48
January 15, 2018, 01:09:12 PM
Hello HBC team,

I've seen a lot with your project, I'm with you since the ICO rounds. First of all, thanks for the product that you have made and provided to the humanity.
There are a lot of questions around this thread, which are useful tool to choose and answer, select this one.

Questions:
 - What are the dates (range) to provide community about the international event, many people have to make their plans.
 - About the token price which is going up next week, what price are we talking about (Option one: $10-$15, Option two $15-$25, Option three $20-$25+)?
 - What about bounty program? I heard somethings about iPhone's and iPad's and Leaderboard. In addition, are you going to announce some great leaders on your international event? Please inform us with more information about your event (prices of Hotels etc).
 - What about CoinMarketCap Market Cap of your Token?
 - The calculator on the website is not working properly, when we are trying to type from 0, it's automatically makes 100$.
 - On the Roadmap, there are some word mistakes, please correct them (the word, implemEntation).
 - There are some changes need to be done ASAP, like the whitelist, Exchange design, Lending design and etc. When the changes are coming?
 - Do you need some designers or web designers to help your? (use your community).
 - When are you going to change something in the folder "My Team"? ( I'm refreshing 50 times to find the people under my team members)
 - Please update My team, make some changes to see the leaders of my teams. Because I personally want to see who is under who, and who has more people invited).

To community, there will be always things to be changes and things to be improved. It's all matter of the time, stay human don't be like hungry wolf (beast).
There are some things that needs to be completed before price will go up, and the ball is not on the HBC side. Be patience, be great and be grateful.

Thank you, and wish you all the best!
Username: Afanasii
Cheers HBC!
#tothemoonforfuel

Thank for your questions. But, HomeBlockCoin is a Coin, Not a Token Wink
Activity: 87
January 15, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
Hello HBC team,

I've seen a lot with your project, I'm with you since the ICO rounds. First of all, thanks for the product that you have made and provided to the humanity.
There are a lot of questions around this thread, which are useful tool to choose and answer, select this one.

Questions:
 - What are the dates (range) to provide community about the international event, many people have to make their plans.
 - About the token price which is going up next week, what price are we talking about (Option one: $10-$15, Option two $15-$25, Option three $20-$25+)?
 - What about bounty program? I heard somethings about iPhone's and iPad's and Leaderboard. In addition, are you going to announce some great leaders on your international event? Please inform us with more information about your event (prices of Hotels etc).
 - The calculator on the website is not working properly, when we are trying to type from 0, it's automatically makes 100$.
 - On the Roadmap, there are some word mistakes, please correct them (the word, implemEntation).
 - There are some changes need to be done ASAP, like the whitelist, Exchange design, Lending design and etc. When the changes are coming?
 - Do you need some designers or web designers to help your? (use your community).
 - When are you going to change something in the folder "My Team"? ( I'm refreshing 50 times to find the people under my team members)
 - Please update My team, make some changes to see the leaders of my teams. Because I personally want to see who is under who, and who has more people invited).

To community, there will be always things to be changes and things to be improved. It's all matter of the time, stay human don't be like hungry wolf (beast).
There are some things that needs to be completed before price will go up, and the ball is not on the HBC side. Be patience, be great and be grateful.

Cheers HBC!
#tothemoonforfuel
Yes, I'm interested in the coin value next week.
Activity: 40
January 15, 2018, 12:57:32 PM
Please make this little things:
-Reinvest 10$ or at least 50$
-HBC now requires minimum 10 hbc to withdraw, make it 1, or 5 at least.
-Pump price to 8$
-Group all outcomes bitcoin transaction into a one block. This can give us 0.0004-9 fee per transaction
-Make a great event!
-Place some google advertisement, new people should know about such great project.
Thanks!

Activity: 27
January 15, 2018, 12:50:29 PM
Hello HBC team,

Questions:

Cheers HBC!
#tothemoonforfuel
Activity: 2
January 15, 2018, 12:45:59 PM
Dear HomeBlockCoin,

I lost my 2FA device, I need it removed so that I can access into my account. Below is my info :

Username : lsnsky
Email : [email protected]

+ The exacht numbers from the HBC and BTC on the account
   - BTC : 0
   - HBC : 1.9... (in wallet)
+ How many people do you have in your downline
   - I don't have downline
+ BTC transaction proof
   - I don't have any transaction in this account

Please help me to disable it so that I can access again, thank you.
Activity: 70
January 15, 2018, 12:43:24 PM
Hello HBC Team,

i have a great downline under me, partners asking me every day when HBC will change the internal exchanger and the other few things like minimum re-investment 10$, withdraw without any limits and so on....and all what i can say is to have patience. But is hard if days pass and there is nothing new in the account or some new telegram & twitter posts with working proofs.

I love the HBC project, but you need to interact more with us partners because just with happy investors HBC can go to the moon,
hope you understand me.

regards Wink

exactly, i hear last time only next day or next week.  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:42:05 PM
Hello HBC Team,

i have a great downline under me, partners asking me every day when HBC will change the internal exchanger and the other few things like minimum re-investment 10$, withdraw without any limits and so on....and all what i can say is to have patience. But is hard if days pass and there is nothing new in the account or some new telegram & twitter posts with working proofs.

I love the HBC project, but you need to interact more with us partners because just with happy investors HBC can go to the moon,
hope you understand me.

regards Wink
Activity: 25
January 15, 2018, 12:37:50 PM
Very interesting, I will invest this project and coacoin project.
Join me in the project coacoin, a potential project https://coacoin.co/ref/9072d8c1
Activity: 39
January 15, 2018, 12:33:19 PM
next week comes the same story. Pump the damn coin to 25 Dollar thats is fair enough

ha ha to 25$ you kiding? At least over  $8-9 will be awesome. Coz this
$ 5-5.5 sucks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
if you need  good designer, it's me ) http://dribbble.com/egorfedorov

I can help with the implementation project . Contact me
nice portfolio
Activity: 81
January 15, 2018, 12:26:50 PM
if you need  good designer, it's me ) http://dribbble.com/egorfedorov

I can help with the implementation project . Contact me
Activity: 24
January 15, 2018, 12:16:09 PM
next week comes the same story. Pump the damn coin to 25 Dollar thats is fair enough
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

Sorry for my stupid answer but who is pagarex?

PagareX is ICO project, that seems like you.
Proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2689600.80
Activity: 8
January 15, 2018, 12:09:22 PM
Hello HBC! I made a transaction 229 hbc from the coinexchange to an internal wallet, it took more than 24 hours and coins still did not come. Please help!
https://imgur.com/a/gfe1f

Username   Nikzem
Activity: 40
January 15, 2018, 12:04:29 PM
It's ok, we will wait, just keep reinvesting until price hits 8$ again. Let's wait a little. Everything will be alright. Don't forget we are the best community Cool
<3 HBC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: