Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 183. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
BUG REPORT FOR INTERNAL EXCHANGE

Dear Homeblockcoin,

At the internal exchange, the listed last price and the last price button capture the wrong figure.. it should take the last buy price per coin, but unfortunately it takes the sum of the last volume, means the total price for the initial buy( depends on the last trade volume ) of the coin.. ie. half coin 0.5..

currently it makes non-sense to place an order with the last price button, as it will always take the summary of the former buy, calculated by the initial volume of the previous order executed. Overall means it capture the sum price from former executed order, based on the HBC buy amount.

Please fix this. Last price button should always capture the price for 1 full HBC from the last trade coin price.

Thank you.
Activity: 7
January 01, 2018, 06:29:22 PM
Hello Mr.Homeblockcoin.As an investor in your project...i want something to mention because I worry about the situation and i think if you continue this way, the project will die...WHY??
1.You, besides leading,don't have nothing to offer to attract the people like another projects(Davorcoin,Unixcoin,Martcoin etc.)-gifts,bonuses..something...act like selfish...after ico success and so much money.
2.You don't  talk to investors everyday,to tell them something about the plans(they wait for that).
3.After one month wait you guys did internal exchange with problems,and design is like a baby painted in soft.Shame of you.
4.Staking!!Add the option on web sait cause your wallet is with huge problems for many people here including me.Take example from davorcoin.
5.Why you need so much time??till march??to block withdrawal from internal exchange.Guys you will lose faith from the people.

I invested a lot of money in your project and now i see how you guys going down slowly cause you are not doing nothing like professional team.Hire professional people to help you,this is the most important think.You need to be better than everyone but for now you are not special.
Hope you guys will pay attention to my message.Thank you.
Activity: 2
January 01, 2018, 05:34:29 PM
Hi Homeblockccoin

I can not get into my account I put my email and password and ask me for 2DF CODE but I never put it enable inside my back office.
please help me with may be was a hacker.

Thanks

USER registro
email [email protected]
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 05:12:59 PM
Hello, HBC Team! When do you remove the output current of 0.02 BTC? I don't want to buy HBC now, and I not have more BTC. You are stolen my BTC? If not, when can I withdraw my money?

Guys, don't invest in this company until it returns the bitcoins of investors.

https://ibb.co/g1HyKw
Activity: 87
January 01, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 19 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1782 , net weight 3638788
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
I put it on the stack, because I believe that HBC will fly to the moon.
Activity: 9
January 01, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
Dear support i can see that you working very good on your project but i want to go in internal exchange,but i can do it because my balance in BTC dosnt work and i cant do any transaction please help me...
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 02:27:12 PM
HBC team, you should upgrade your exchange to make it more functional and usable. Also your exchange looks very cheap compared to dashboard.
Activity: 3
January 01, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
 Hei, where is the BTC going when you make a deposit in the exchange section? it says verified but I cant see the BTC on my account anymore. whats happening?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
HomeBlockCoin, add please possibility of choice of Two Factor Authentication for mail. Business in that Google Authenticator is not reliable - there are not back-up copies, and a telephone it as easy as anything to lose. It is therefore better to do authorizing with attachment to the mailbox. Let there will be possibility of choice. Password it is difficult to forget from mail, than to lose a mobile telephone.

For those who use the Google 2FA. Use Authy, it is possible to make backup copies.
https://authy.com/

Thank you. Can this web - site be used instead of Authenticator for PC?
Activity: 66
January 01, 2018, 12:37:01 PM
HomeBlockCoin, add please possibility of choice of Two Factor Authentication for mail. Business in that Google Authenticator is not reliable - there are not back-up copies, and a telephone it as easy as anything to lose. It is therefore better to do authorizing with attachment to the mailbox. Let there will be possibility of choice. Password it is difficult to forget from mail, than to lose a mobile telephone.

For those who use the Google 2FA. Use Authy, it is possible to make backup copies.
https://authy.com/
Activity: 201
January 01, 2018, 12:20:46 PM
Activity: 6
January 01, 2018, 10:58:56 AM
I and many others can not buy enough 100HBC in ICO, the bought HBC in ICO is too difficult.

Then now, ICO is over, HomeBlockcoin don't let me and many others withdraw our BTC, when I couldn't buy HBC in ICO. they give reasons is "You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO or have at least 100 HBC in your HOMEBLOCKCOIN Wallet before a withdrawal is possible" and "The minimum withdrawal is 0.020000 BTC".

I have give many supports and tickets to HomeBlockcoin but they replied by silent on my hopeless.

Do you thinks this project is fair, when they ignored every our requests and robbed BTC of players ?
Activity: 15
January 01, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
HBC confirmed a critical bug and roll back all orders on the internal exchange and credited back your btc and hbc.

Lucky all of us, the withdrawal was locked and your investments were save..

Thanks HBC

It remains locked till 3rd January for safety reasons
January 01, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
make your exchange like https://hitbtc.com and you'll see HBC at 100 in 1 month.
and now on the exchange everything works in manual mode and is very uncomfortable

Make a click on the order set the price in the menu of buying / selling

January 01, 2018, 10:32:28 AM
I lending several times both btc and hbc, total now 5010 usd. Is my lending plane among 5010usd - 10000 usd? And capital back after 120 days?
Activity: 34
January 01, 2018, 10:20:43 AM
Minimum REINVESTMENT amount is 100$ unfortunately. Davor has 10$ of reinvest. HBC is not new Bitconnect. Davor is now.
January 01, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
What is minimum REINVESTMENT amount for lending in HBC .
For bitconnect its $10.
January 01, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
it is very good price to buy HBC now
Activity: 839
January 01, 2018, 09:36:29 AM
Fantastic coin !
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 08:41:49 AM

Dear hbc support
Happy new year.
I have just read the terms and condition of hbc , I found out that it’s not allowed to have more than one account under one name.
I registered 3 accounts under my name.
First account I didn’t use.
In the second account I have already made lending. But for more lending amount I like to do the investment in the third account.
How it’s possible to delete the other 2 accounts to just keep one account as per terms and conditions of hbc ?
Kindly advise.
Fisal
Jump to: