Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 186. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 06:14:51 AM
Remember 2018 will be the HBC year !!! TO THE MOON Wink

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 05:52:22 AM
Looks like bitcoin keeps falling within the few previous days..
hopefully it will be stable soon
Activity: 388
Merit: 100
All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution
December 31, 2017, 04:52:14 AM
any news about internal exchanges? i thought today is the day?
Activity: 25
December 31, 2017, 04:51:45 AM
I have what is hopefully a dumb question. Lending appears to turn the HBC into dollars. It says we get the capital back at the end, does that mean the original HBC, or the dollars at the time of lending? Obviously, I'm hoping it's the HBC, so I don't lose out on the growth of the coin.
In USD $ and YES you WILL lose out on the growth of the coin. When you lose, HBC - WIN and they can payout daily % for you.
Activity: 3
December 31, 2017, 02:41:59 AM
I have what is hopefully a dumb question. Lending appears to turn the HBC into dollars. It says we get the capital back at the end, does that mean the original HBC, or the dollars at the time of lending? Obviously, I'm hoping it's the HBC, so I don't lose out on the growth of the coin.
Activity: 4
December 31, 2017, 02:32:44 AM
PLEASE HELP ME, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A MONTH TO GET MY HBC INTO MY WALLET THE TRANSACTION SAYS PAID, BUT I HAVE NOTHING IN MY WALLET. THE TRANSACTION ID IS 905, DATE 7 DECEMBER 2017 AT 11:15 P.M. PLEASE HELP. I AM MISSING OUT ON STAKING OPPORTUNITY AND LENDING AS WELL. MY USERNAME: Khairasimer
Activity: 11
December 31, 2017, 01:59:11 AM
I want to buy more hbc at coinexchange but i can't find HBC coin there, when i can buy your coin at this exchange or it some delay? Happy new year to all !

Yes I next hours will be listed
Happy new year

What about BTC withdrawals, still LOCKED?
[/quote

After 48hrs when Intenal launch waiting news and update soon
48 hours already seems over but BTC still locked?
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
December 31, 2017, 01:21:48 AM
BlockMunch.CLUB has added HomeblockCoin to it's Multi-Pool!  Only 0.25% Fee's!
We are now a Multi-Pool!  We mine the most profitable coin always, and maximize your return!
Choose your payout style.  We pay out in this coin, BTC, LTC, and any coin we currently have listed on the pool!

You can also use your ASIC's in our SHA256, X11, & Scrypt ports and get paid in this coin or BTC!  Just change the algo and the port number in the example belows!

Example Config is Below for HomeblockCoin Pay:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u HNKNrFmSfoUDyFBcw9yz6VRBEa4dqJgzxd -p c=HBC

Example Config Below for BTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u 1JFx3fE462vMsTeYkNK5yvdWeg2wpmxvBD -p c=BTC

Example Config Below for LTC Pay
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://blockmunch.club:3533 -u LRgQk63NRnJQ8PBTU8yyHAm5aGfNjzhMZu -p c=LTC
Block Explorer Link:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/HBC

Peer List:
Code:
blockmunch.club/explorer/peers?id=2134

Welcome to the Block Munch Club!

Activity: 64
December 31, 2017, 01:11:01 AM
When internal exchange? Roadmap delayed about 1 week
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 11:53:04 PM
Guys happy new year.

#TogetherTotheMoon

Happy new year sir!

HomeBlockCoin is listed on CoinCodex!

Yes we saw that, great NEWS Wink

Hi.

I wanna our confirm about these.

If i send coins from exhcange to my wallet (POS) - ( With POS activing )

need wait 5 days for mature and start again?

Greeting

TogetherTOtheMoon
Yes that is correct sir.

HomeBlockCoin

Hello

Look please private message.

I very much ask to disable 2FA in my HBC account (Evgenij_N).

Thanks.
If you contact us we will always reply to you and help you but give us some time please.

dear homeblockcoin admin, i am a supporter of this coin. but since it was so difficult to buy hbc at ico, i have bought only 25 hbc, at the last stage of ico. i was planning to buy more than a hundred hbc. now my btc is stock. and i want to purchase more. but since there is this rule of limit 100hbc so as to be able to withdraw . and i cant withdraw.... i want to buy more from the btc i have on my wallet. please help...thanks for your considerations.
If you would be a active reader we said it SOooo many times now Tongue Within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch all BTC withdrawals will be enabled! Thanks.

Haha wow what a nice spot Wink Thanks !

Hi, any plans for stacking on website like Davor? Without having to move coins to external wallet?
Activity: 24
December 30, 2017, 11:47:05 PM
The big day for the internal exchange?
Activity: 8
December 30, 2017, 11:11:45 PM
Guys happy new year.

#TogetherTotheMoon

Happy new year sir!

Hi.

Greeting

TogetherTOtheMoon
Yes that is correct sir.

HomeBlockCoin

Hello

Thanks.
If you contact us we will always reply to you and help you but give us some time please.

dear homeblockcoin admin, i am a supporter of this coin. but since it was so difficult to buy hbc at ico, i have bought only 25 hbc, at the last stage of ico. i was planning to buy more than a hundred hbc. now my btc is stock. and i want to purchase more. but since there is this rule of limit 100hbc so as to be able to withdraw . and i cant withdraw.... i want to buy more from the btc i have on my wallet. please help...thanks for your considerations.
If you would be a active reader we said it SOooo many times now Tongue Within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch all BTC withdrawals will be enabled! Thanks.

You helped me rich, thank you very much
Homeblockcoin.com
December 30, 2017, 10:47:01 PM
Guys happy new year.

#TogetherTotheMoon

Happy new year sir!

Hi.

Greeting

TogetherTOtheMoon
Yes that is correct sir.

HomeBlockCoin

Hello

Thanks.

Activity: 602
Merit: 107
December 30, 2017, 09:35:50 PM

Activity: 3
December 30, 2017, 08:21:15 PM
Check HBC out, soon to be released. An improvement to BCC and NEW, released in a few days!

Guys, this project is gonna be HUGEEEE
As someone who has been in crypto for years - Time and information is money in this market.

Get 100 % of your initial investment under my referral.
Once you register and deposit your first investment you just email me your Homeblock wallet and I will send you 100% of what I get from that transaction.
I will verify you are under my team and send it right away.

Used my link? Great! Follow these simple steps
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/becheanuvictor

1) Email me at [email protected]
2) Send me your username & Homeblock wallet & amount invested.
3) Leave a comment & Let the magic begin!

Win win for all!

After checking, I will immediately transfer Homeblockcoins to your Wallet for the amount of bonuses.

Good luck everyone! -> and have fun Smiley
Activity: 1
December 30, 2017, 07:58:38 PM
Dear Homeblcokcoin Support!

With regard to my attempts contacting support team,
Please reset  my 2FA code for Username: DDobrokhotov, as I got my cellphone collapsed and not able to restore google authenticator codes.
Please contact on e-mail [email protected].

Activity: 1
December 30, 2017, 06:54:37 PM
I need help why the staking coins comes not in the wallet i see it only in transactions??

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x8rfeyfh2esdks6/Screenshot%202017-12-30%2023.53.58.png?dl=0

Need Help!
Thank you
Activity: 12
December 30, 2017, 06:49:41 PM
Backend down? Server error 500 here
Activity: 18
December 30, 2017, 04:28:06 PM
hello someone can help me, I unload the wallet and when I open it appears (desynchronized) as I fix it thanks  Wink
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
December 30, 2017, 04:20:38 PM
Any Innovation? Huh
hello homeblockcoin development team, i can see that you allow us to create referral accounts on the same computer and ip address, so we can get referral commission for 7 levels . I can understand that we do not need to promote and just create 7 accounts on the same computer and ip address and get commissions up to 17%. So how can HBC pay such high interest rates to members? How can it live long with high interest rates?
Jump to: