Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 184. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 08:37:27 AM
Exchange is already available! https://i.imgur.com/MAAl4tR.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 08:25:53 AM
that's pathetic, dev homeblockcoin,where is the promised internal exchange?
Internal exchange open befor 2018?HuhHuhHuh??
When?  When? When?  When?

Sad

You should open your eyes in your account is already open !!!
Activity: 140
January 01, 2018, 08:25:06 AM
It is not that complicated.. if you can't work out, you can use the external exchange .

Anyway, I'm sure HBC will do some improvement on the internal exchange anyway.. in the meantime hold and wait and don't do the mistake of panic sellers do.. HBC value is minimum 50$ in few weeks.. if you don't believe, it's your money your decisions, but most of the seller will regret most probably already next week

HBC please provide regular updates, so people can rely on your improvement actions.

Thank you

Yes , please.

HBC please provide regular updates, so people can rely on your improvement actions.

I agree with you who sell now their HBC will cry later on BIG TIME !!! SO BEST TO DO CHILL AND JUST HODL !!!
Activity: 8
January 01, 2018, 08:20:00 AM
hello Hbc team, my nickname is oneks, I'm from the beginning with you and I have always believed in this project, now I am faced with a big problem, at the opening of the internal exchange I decided to sell a part of my hbc, I went to choose the sales order of 0.001000000 and changed it to 0.00099999 but the problem is that your site has placed the order to 0.00000001 with 1850 hbc of which I lost about 550 hbc, I managed to cancel the order and get back 1300hbc , please tell me that you can do something, since for security reasons you have closed the withdrawals of the internal exchange, I think you can cancel these transactions ... I await your response. Oneks
Activity: 15
January 01, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
It is not really that complicated to use the exchange, but it's not comfortable for sure.. if you can't work it out that way, you can use the external exchange for the time being until HBC make some improvements onto.

Anyway, I'm sure HBC will do some improvement on the internal exchange anyway.. in the meantime hold and wait and don't do the mistake of panic sellers do.. HBC value is minimum 50$ in few weeks.. if you don't believe, it's your money your decisions, but most of the seller will regret most probably already next week

We wait so long for now and another one week will not harm me to get this sorted.

Thank you
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
January 01, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
The exchange is too easy, not too complicated, first you need to go to exchange deposit wallet and enter the amount in usd (equvalent amount in btc will be displayed automatically which will be deducted from your available bitcoins) after depositing in exchange wallet, you can trade it, however the withdrawal function is not available yet, will be available within 2 days, it will work the same, however it will be good for them to add hbc deposit and withdrawal in exchange

Excuse me, but what is this? Is it an exchange? A separate deposit? In dollars? Why? Why did you make it so complicated?
Activity: 37
January 01, 2018, 07:31:11 AM
Excuse me, but what is this? Is it an exchange? A separate deposit? In dollars? Why? Why did you make it so complicated?
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
January 01, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Really, I am happy to invest in davorcoin, all other icos scammed you. this coin has finished.

stop buying this shit coin, the price will only dump and never grow more. I already have lost money in it

Your exchange doesn't work, that's why the price falls!
January 01, 2018, 06:04:37 AM
stop buying this shit coin, the price will only dump and never grow more. I already have lost money in it

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 01, 2018, 05:45:30 AM
Activity: 4
January 01, 2018, 05:01:23 AM
Hello!
On the domestic stock exchange has replenished on 3265.00 $
- Created an order for 274 HBC
- I bought 17 HBC
- Canceled the warrant and the remainder of my BTC disappeared.
BTC
Where are my BTC HuhHuh??
PrtSc - https://ibb.co/jR0Ubb
Activity: 15
January 01, 2018, 04:54:59 AM
Before we blame about unhandiness of the internal exchange, lets give the devs the opportunity to review and improve it. I personally don't see this as a major issue at all.. what counts is the value of HBC and compared to many other coins out there, it's classified as being gold and will gain more worth.. i don't care if it's ugly or non tasty.. it's expensive and will became very soon the level we expect

The distribution of the coin were with consideration of the low amount, shared in such a profitable manner, you guys can't loose, as there are no big whales holding tons of coins, like seen at other ICO's.. please take all this into consideration going forward
Activity: 66
January 01, 2018, 03:48:02 AM
Why was there no official statement?
The internal exchange is unfortunately very minimalistic.
No chart, no detail last trade, no auto fill, no trade history, nothing
Activity: 1
January 01, 2018, 03:15:34 AM
I have loaded $ 8893.00 equivalent to 0.635087 BTC internal exchange, and I have bought 131 HBC in internal exchange, but my balance is only 0.09460598 BTC, so where is my the rest of BTC . Internal exchange problem? My BTC will return?
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3575/pa0QuP.jpg
Activity: 46
December 31, 2017, 11:47:56 PM
Internal Exchange is OPEN!
"BTC Withdrawals will be enabled without restrictions within 48 hours of the internal exchange opening"...ok...still skeptical, but waiting.
Activity: 8
December 31, 2017, 09:00:58 PM
hello Hbc team, my nickname is oneks, I'm from the beginning with you and I have always believed in this project, now I am faced with a big problem, at the opening of the internal exchange I decided to sell a part of my hbc, I went to choose the sales order of 0.001000000 and changed it to 0.00099999 but the problem is that your site has placed the order to 0.00000001 with 1850 hbc of which I lost about 550 hbc, I managed to cancel the order and get back 1300hbc , please tell me that you can do something, since for security reasons you have closed the withdrawals of the internal exchange, I think you can cancel these transactions ... I await your response. Oneks
Activity: 25
December 31, 2017, 07:07:19 PM
Internal Exchange is OPEN!
Activity: 14
December 31, 2017, 06:59:40 PM
that's pathetic, dev homeblockcoin,where is the promised internal exchange?
Internal exchange open befor 2018?HuhHuhHuh??
When?  When? When?  When?

Sad
Activity: 49
December 31, 2017, 06:52:43 PM
HBC, we are waiting for official statement about internal exchange.. Huh
December 31, 2017, 05:21:59 PM
Why exchange matters? there are many coins do not have an internal exchange but this shit is proving by dropping into the price instead of getting a pump.

Sorry Homeblockcoin that's pathetic, where is the promised internal exchange?
Jump to: