Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 187. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
December 30, 2017, 04:01:09 PM
HomeBlockCoin

Hello

Look please private message.

I very much ask to disable 2FA in my HBC account (Evgenij_N).

Thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 30, 2017, 12:40:33 PM
While people was angry and giving bad words for the CoinHouse, my friend silently deposit bitcoin and buy so much Home Block Coin at low price.  Grin Grin
You did great work. And the HBC bitcointalk man, you are the most polite one i know!
he is wise one
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 11:38:26 AM
Thanks, I have received the HBC in my HBC wallet and have been able to withdraw my BTC as well.
Activity: 5
December 30, 2017, 11:01:46 AM
Dear Support,

I made withdraw HBC from Window wallet to HBC Web deposit address.
The balance is not show in my account.My ID is bekrab.
My transaction id is 8767dd9ca7500aa7863f9c418c930d839280866a1388bdb7e676b106c4904504
My deposit address is HKQU4VXSvg8eL2koKrKiNUBVaMajyYepjV

See details in HBC window wallet below.
Please help check!!

https://image.ibb.co/j3NvxG/Don_t_receive_my_deposit_HBC.png
Activity: 1
December 30, 2017, 10:33:24 AM
Dear Homeblcokcoin!

I withdrawal 100HBC to address: HHXpBrNumhTC8Q8VchfFYnKnZcsEdHTUFj
However receiver does not received hbc coin.
I can't check explorer in http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/
Please check my withdrawal status.
Account : Sangnb91
Email : [email protected]
Info withdrawal:
To address:HHXpBrNumhTC8Q8VchfFYnKnZcsEdHTUFj
Id withdral: 25608
Amount hbc : 100
Time: Dec. 29, 2017 11:32 am.

Thank!
Activity: 406
December 30, 2017, 10:23:23 AM
dear homeblockcoin admin, i am a supporter of this coin. but since it was so difficult to buy hbc at ico, i have bought only 25 hbc, at the last stage of ico. i was planning to buy more than a hundred hbc. now my btc is stock. and i want to purchase more. but since there is this rule of limit 100hbc so as to be able to withdraw . and i cant withdraw.... i want to buy more from the btc i have on my wallet. please help...thanks for your considerations.
Activity: 49
December 30, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 17 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1496 , net weight 2773828
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
I put it on the stack, because I believe that HBC will fly to the moon.
I’ve been waiting for 18 days and I also haven’t got reward yet.
Looks like waiting it’s the only one thing that we can do..
Activity: 87
December 30, 2017, 09:57:37 AM
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 17 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1496 , net weight 2773828
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
I put it on the stack, because I believe that HBC will fly to the moon.
Activity: 140
December 30, 2017, 08:07:25 AM
Some hbcmeme Wink

Activity: 48
December 30, 2017, 07:39:49 AM
Players are playing pump and dump game with this coin, not buying as it has become very very risky, we don't know when it will be dumped and when it'll be happened, it'll dump hard. Also many people are here having alot of issues. On chart the line is displaying downtrend but players are selling it on uptrend that is high risk.

buy when it dumps, pretty simple. There is no issues, this is normal crypto trading. lol HBC will hit $50 in few weeks, its looking to be next davor.
Davor will just eat our dust Wink We are the strongest coin out there at the moment so who could stop us! Together to the moon!

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

I stand corrected. I am willing to admit when I am wrong - I am definitely wrong in this case. This is turning out to be like a good movie where all the parts seem to come together at the end. Though I am hoping that we do not see the ending anytime soon. This is the first time, I bought an ICO and bought more after. Wow, I was very wrong about your team.
Thank you very much, we always strive for perfection and with all of you HBC will be great!
@HomeBlockCoin plz help me: im withdraw BTC in coinhouse and this is information coinhouse send to me Sad
type               date and time                Currency              Amount
Withdraw     2017-12-28 01:04:48              BTC                0.0739145184029602   

Here is my bitcoin wallet:  3G2zZgt1CdJogPyem4RWpm1yZw2WWcZsGR

and this is txid coinhouse send to me: 3449d14775d3a1e40fda0f2dd5c307fe571b7b500d105ef4aa83aecf178fcf58

but now is unconfirm transaction ?

Who can help me confirm it again Sad( i still wait 3 days Sad

Same problem, Coinhouse send without fee or low fee, humh,
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 30, 2017, 06:04:55 AM
Last transaction from CE to HBC took about 2 hours, so be patient please, it's NY holidays time Smiley
December 30, 2017, 04:51:41 AM
Hi, I had to withdraw BTC from HomeBlock but couldn't because of the condition to have 100 HBC coins in my wallet. I bought and transferred 102 HBC from coinexchange to my HBC wallet address, the transaction ID is fb548d9787a3b741ee1417d3d879873d0b5da89133d98ac6ef63bdf8619ca119 and the coins have still not been recieved in my HBC wallet. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Help
Activity: 117
Wise men speak because they have something to say
December 30, 2017, 04:22:38 AM
Bitcoin may rise anytime, therefor this coin should be pumped and stable soon to save your bitcoins and also it should be able to follow the road map, otherwise it will become a pump and dump coin just like AI and will be traded in micro btcs until it does not stable around some btc cents
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 30, 2017, 03:55:52 AM
Happy New year HBC team!
Got a small request: profile auto logout delay is really short and annoying.
Can you please extend it to at least 30 minutes or make an option in Settings?
Thank you.
Activity: 7
December 30, 2017, 03:32:54 AM
HELP MEEEEEEE.

My email: [email protected]
My name: gighi97

Ì lost my F2A necause I NAVE NEVER ACTIVATED IT.
PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME.. I bought coin when the price was 5$.

Thanks a lot!
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 30, 2017, 03:15:16 AM
Keep it up, HBC! I also thought that you are a skam, but your actions confirm the opposite. Good luck in the new year!
Activity: 25
December 30, 2017, 02:17:49 AM
hello!

I deposited some BTC for the ICO, but I couldn't get any.
now I want to withdraw, but, I doesn't allow me. tells me that I have to have at least 100 HBC coins in my wallet to be able to withdraw.
but at the actual price I don't have enough BTC and even if I have, it wouldn't make any sense.
How does it work?

thanks!
Wait till tomorrow, HBC promised to open withdraws.
December 30, 2017, 01:18:02 AM
hello!

I deposited some BTC for the ICO, but I couldn't get any.
now I want to withdraw, but, I doesn't allow me. tells me that I have to have at least 100 HBC coins in my wallet to be able to withdraw.
but at the actual price I don't have enough BTC and even if I have, it wouldn't make any sense.
How does it work?

thanks!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 30, 2017, 12:24:02 AM
Players are playing pump and dump game with this coin, not buying as it has become very very risky, we don't know when it will be dumped and when it'll be happened, it'll dump hard. Also many people are here having alot of issues. On chart the line is displaying downtrend but players are selling it on uptrend that is high risk.

buy when it dumps, pretty simple. There is no issues, this is normal crypto trading. lol HBC will hit $50 in few weeks, its looking to be next davor.
Davor will just eat our dust Wink We are the strongest coin out there at the moment so who could stop us! Together to the moon!

Yo did you have a nice rebound here or what happened? I can only remember those times where anybody thought you turned out to be a scam. Looks much more lively and promising here now!
No rebound, we always said the truth Wink HBC is real and a huge thing until the 31.12 the internal exchange will launch and al BTC withdraws will be released 48 hours after the internal exchange the latest. Welcome back Smiley

When new people can register and join lending program, after open of internal exchange ?
Registration is open and the Internal exchange goes live until Sunday the latest!

Knock, knock...anybody home??

And one more poor decision to use a fledgling exchange like coinexchange to trade. I hope you did not give them free coins in trade for the listing - they are going to dump them and destroy the price foundation created at coinhouse. Then it will sit dormant for months until they tell you they need to delist because of poor volume. Even though you are probably not ready for externals, you should have waited for Yobit to list or just paid double their high fee since you are in such a hurry to list externally versus internally. You almost had a chart breakout at coinhouse but this project can be called the "almost project".

Due to the many lending scams and the high price you charged for the ICO (up to $5), you will likely not get the loan funds you need now to stay afloat for more than 2 months. There are many who could only get their hands on 100 coins and they need a $10.10 coin price in order to lend at a decent time/rate. For those who got more coins, well that was your luck - or gamble, especially with all the made up rules as the game goes along such as limits of 100 coin sales or 5 transactions per day - you are likely to get stuck in this for a long time so don't bash the smaller (and smarter) investors here because they are the majority and much more likely to scream in anger and hurt your investment value.

It seems for now that you need an airdrop or a Bonus coin of some sort to encourage lending so that you can survive. Please don't do what other projects have done and offer slightly higher rates because the problem is the limited number of coins people are hodling due to the bad ICO format. Not many want to stake their coins either or they would have bought a POS only coin. They want to lend and see their wallets increase each day. but they need an incentive to stay with you and not run to the next project. Plus, you have angered so many people that even Brittany Spears at her worst could not have gathered as much negative attention at this point.

Try this:
Offer a great incentive to lend such as a bonus coin or airdrop - this will make people want to hodl or at least wait and see the public  perception. Make the coins redeemable only through lending first.

Open the BTC wallets so people can pull their money out after the announcement news has a day to circulate. Then give an option to speed up the transaction by paying a "rapid" transfer fee. You must know how quick Bitconnect is and they don't even charge more.

Open the internal exchange quickly after the first 2 steps and allow people to change their minds about returning their BTC - Make them desire to deposit more!

Offer a weekly lottery, where one lucky winner wins double the daily rate for  the rest of their loan term. Give lottery tickets away on a tiered basis where the highest loans get more tickets (chances) than the lower value loans to encourage greater BTC deposits and more re-lending funds.

Don't adopt the mindset that this project is going to dissolve at some point. Start planning for the annual get-together location in 2020.

Keep updating your roadmap and honestly show the past failures and how you plan to avoid the next.

I am waiting for all the many lending projects to stop copying an unreachable giant like Bitconnect and start cloning companies like Davor who seem to be doing it right!

Turn the tables and prove me wrong.

Thanks for your statement, we think that we are different than the others and of course we will proof you wrong and do our best! You wrote some good ideas! Internal exchange goes live within the next days so we hope that is something you like!

I stand corrected. I am willing to admit when I am wrong - I am definitely wrong in this case. This is turning out to be like a good movie where all the parts seem to come together at the end. Though I am hoping that we do not see the ending anytime soon. This is the first time, I bought an ICO and bought more after. Wow, I was very wrong about your team.
Thank you very much, we always strive for perfection and with all of you HBC will be great!
December 30, 2017, 12:06:52 AM
Dear HBC Supporter,

I am having a big problem with lending program from you. And I think that this is big mistake when I executed lending program with price is $12.5 (with 275 HBC). And at this time, I only lending one package 275 HBC, but HBC system divided my package into 2 lending packages.

I hope you can help me resolve this error from your system.
Please check tele @Official_HomeBlockCoin

Best regards
Jump to: