Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 191. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 10:15:50 PM
Dear HBC' support team,

Please help me!

I have lost my phone, so lost 2FA code, but i have full account information, gmail account

- This is my ID account: thachhoang90
- My email: [email protected]
- And this is my address BTC Wallet in HBC:
3JhszcsYwN7n6seez43wgjYbq3z2CJE37v

I hope HBC team help me to remove  2FA code

I have been trying to contact through the twitter channel of HBC and this email in the hope of receiving the earliest support from you, because I am very worried.

Thanks you very much!
I tried to contact you on telegram and twitter and this email but no response, please help me!
Activity: 4
December 28, 2017, 10:10:05 PM
Exchanges was open. I can withdrawal btc?Huh? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
For everybody again:

BTC withdrawals will be fully open within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch.
The internal exchange will be launched within the next two days as promised to you so you will be able to withdraw your BTC the latest in the next 4 days with no barriers at all.
Thank you

HomeBlockCoin excellent command.
Even if further will follow it business of plan and to work on advancement - HBC on a moon!
Thank you sir!

please hep me,I pulled out 0.137 btc on coinhouse.eu but checked on blockchain no transaction, txid: ee0ebbecb901eed825cd7c01d449207a50d935d871281a78bd1535288b6fdaf0  
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 28, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
Exchanges was open. I can withdrawal btc?Huh? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
For everybody again:

BTC withdrawals will be fully open within 48 hours after the internal exchange launch.
The internal exchange will be launched within the next two days as promised to you so you will be able to withdraw your BTC the latest in the next 4 days with no barriers at all.
Thank you

Even if further will follow it business of plan and to work on advancement - HBC on a moon!
Thank you sir!
Activity: 17
December 28, 2017, 10:02:01 PM
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:51:29 PM
Homeblockcoin.com
December 28, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
WHAT'S ABOUT INTERNAL EXCHANGE? IT WILL STILL OPEN BEFORE 2018, WON'T IT? IF IT IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DO IT. IF YOU DON'T OPEN INTERNAL EXCHANGE, YOU DON'T HAVE SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL EXCHANGE VOLUME AND PRICE OF HBC.
Internal exchange as promised within the next two days Wink Look we always did what we said so this time it is gonna be the same! Thank you.

Thank you, today is a great day! Get ready for the internal exchange within the next two days.

I appeal to all haters and to those people who doubted.
After such very good results, I would recommend you to reconsider your attitude to the homblock and buy their coins while they are cheap as soon as the internal exchange opens. Otherwise, you will regret later because of not having done so. Personally, I bought coins for $ 5, when bitcoin cost $ 6500 and I do not regret about it despite the fact that now I could buy HBC cheaper.

Regards!

Thank you very much sir, yes there was a lot of hate but look who is laughing now Wink You did it very well, thanks!

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
WHAT'S ABOUT INTERNAL EXCHANGE? IT WILL STILL OPEN BEFORE 2018, WON'T IT? IF IT IS RIGHT, YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO DO IT. IF YOU DON'T OPEN INTERNAL EXCHANGE, YOU DON'T HAVE SOLUTIONS TO CONTROL EXCHANGE VOLUME AND PRICE OF HBC.
They will open as promised. I'm HBC's lawyer. All questions to me)
Great we await you at our office tomorrow Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
They will open as promised. I'm HBC's lawyer. All questions to me)
Activity: 8
December 28, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

HI HOMEBLOCK COIN,
Homeblockcoin.com
December 28, 2017, 09:06:13 PM

One awesome news after the other!
We are listed on the 3rd external exchange
and this time it's again one of the biggest in the industry!
Link will be in next post.

TOGETHER TO THE MOON

Activity: 92
December 28, 2017, 08:25:57 PM
My wallet isn't connecting, anyone has the node list?
December 28, 2017, 08:02:36 PM
I appeal to all haters and to those people who doubted.
After such very good results, I would recommend you to reconsider your attitude to the homblock and buy their coins while they are cheap as soon as the internal exchange opens. Otherwise, you will regret later because of not having done so. Personally, I bought coins for $ 5, when bitcoin cost $ 6500 and I do not regret about it despite the fact that now I could buy HBC cheaper.

Regards!
Activity: 5
December 28, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
CONGRATULATIONS HOMEBLOCKCOIN,YOU DID GOOD,AFTER MONTHS OF HEARTACHES U CAME THROUGH VERY WELL, I WAS SKEPTICAL BEFORE ,BUT NOW I GOT TO GIVE IT TO YA,YOU GUYS ROCK,GREAT WORK,TO ACHIEVE ALL THIS IN A COUPLE DAYS IS JUST AWESOME ,I LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT 2018 WITH HBC,NOW LETS GO TO THE MOON,$45 PER HBC BY END OF JANUARY 2018.WELL DONE GUYS.[/color][/color]
Activity: 87
December 28, 2017, 06:36:44 PM
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 16 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1292, net weight 3964639
wallet HJ9w3G23RHrCKe4BDGgcgRCU8DQyGn4D1x
Homeblockcoin.com
December 28, 2017, 06:30:33 PM

HBC NEWS

We are now listed on Coinmarketcap!
The market cap will be added pretty soon but,
for the moment we hope that you all enjoy this moment!

THANK YOU EVERYBDOY

FEEL SO GOOD

GIANT IS BACK!
Of course, the giant was never gone Wink

Remember us, who always believed in HBC and helped you to calm some nervous schoolboys) and do not forget answer our questions!

What about any marketing campaign and bounty campaign?
We know and we are so gratful about you all! As mentioned many times before without such great people as you HBC would not be such a big thing! THANK YOU!

Bounty campaign and many other gret things will start from January on so you can look forward to 2018 we can promise you this!
December 28, 2017, 06:11:10 PM

HBC NEWS

THANK YOU EVERYBDOY

FEEL SO GOOD

GIANT IS BACK!

Remember us, who always believed in HBC and helped you to calm some nervous schoolboys) and do not forget answer our questions!

What about any marketing campaign and bounty campaign?
Activity: 12
December 28, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

This is great news)) You guys are fine fellows, I apologize for calling you scammers, I was not right) You guys are great. I'm with you! Do beautiful)
Activity: 87
December 28, 2017, 05:53:59 PM
Dear HBC, there are 125 coins on my purse 7/24 for 15 days already - there are no rewards! I participate in shares, weight 1268, net weight 4563398
Activity: 4
December 28, 2017, 05:53:16 PM
I have lost all my hbc tokens in transaction everything i did was right matched the address too, its in my backoffice as well. yet i never got my hbc tokens on withdrawal in my wallet.
Homeblockcoin.com
December 28, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

HBC NEWS

THANK YOU EVERYBDOY

FEEL SO GOOD

GIANT IS BACK!
Jump to: