Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 195. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
December 27, 2017, 07:10:29 PM
im waiting for it to go up past $8
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 07:05:55 PM

HBC BIG NEWS

One of the biggest external exchanges officially listed HomeBlockCoin.
Go now to https://www.coinexchange.io and send your BTC or HBC there, depending on if you want to sell or to buy HBC.
Trades will be available within the next 24 hours watch the news on coinexchange!
What about coinmarketcap?
Coinmarketcap needs about one up to two weeks to list and connect HBC to their site.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 27, 2017, 06:52:21 PM

HBC BIG NEWS

Go now to https://www.coinexchange.io and send your BTC or HBC there, depending on if you want to sell or to buy HBC.
Trades will be available within the next 24 hours watch the news on coinexchange!
What about coinmarketcap?
Activity: 112
December 27, 2017, 06:43:10 PM
I really like the lending concept that you introduce into your project!
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 06:42:20 PM
Thanks for good news HBC team  Grin
Activity: 70
December 27, 2017, 06:34:32 PM
you mean restoring my account after sending you all the details you requested is that too much to ask?

Is these how you treat your clients?

After spending sleepless nights trying to buy these coins and the support isn't helping me access my account, this is really bad.

Thank you Homeblock support,

My issue has being successfully sorted out.

Kudos.

cheers

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 27, 2017, 06:23:43 PM
Well here, on the first exchange finally that all influenced, sales on the second and price open already flies to 10$  Cool
Activity: 87
December 27, 2017, 06:19:17 PM
Good news
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 05:59:43 PM

HBC BIG NEWS

December 27, 2017, 05:58:27 PM
you mean restoring my account after sending you all the details you requested is that too much to ask?

Is these how you treat your clients?

After spending sleepless nights trying to buy these coins and the support isn't helping me access my account, this is really bad.
December 27, 2017, 05:55:08 PM
Hi Homeblock,

Please confirm if you have received my details you requested.

I have sent them to your email - [email protected]

Please restore my account so that I can access it.

Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 05:52:08 PM
Congrats for all the good news recently! Do you guys plan to go online (Market) on CoinExchange or in the next days?
Wait for the next post Wink #WithinTheNext24Hours

i have a question, sorry if it was already asked, after internal exchange will be launched will we be able to withdraw hbc coins to external exchange directly, OR selling them for btc and withdrawing btc without any condition? (100 HBC from ico, minimum 0,02BTC etc)
BTC withdrawals with no restrictions.

What is delaying trading on coinexchange, have sent my btc to coinexchange, waiting to buy hbc, why the delay?
No delay, Coinexchange told us the launch date is on the 28.12.2018, they will announce it on their Twitter account today.

Activity: 98
December 27, 2017, 05:17:40 PM
What is delaying trading on coinexchange, have sent my btc to coinexchange, waiting to buy hbc, why the delay?
Activity: 20
December 27, 2017, 05:17:24 PM
i have a question, sorry if it was already asked, after internal exchange will be launched will we be able to withdraw hbc coins to external exchange directly, OR selling them for btc and withdrawing btc without any condition? (100 HBC from ico, minimum 0,02BTC etc)
Activity: 80
December 27, 2017, 05:16:59 PM
Congrats for all the good news recently! Do you guys plan to go online (Market) on CoinExchange or in the next days?
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 05:13:32 PM
So for all the skeptical people here !!!

AS YOU CAN SEE HBC GOT LISTED FINALLY ON COINEXCHANGE Wink

THANKS TO HBC, THIS COIN WILL BE BIG IN 2018 !!!

So if you not signed in now, sign up under my big team thanks

Thanks for reposting Wink Yes we were never just telling you a story so everything we communicated is true. YoBit and Cryptopia will be the same story!
We believe that HBC will be a uge thing in 2018 and you all can grow with the once small HBC ready to conquer the world! Thanks from our team to you sir!

https://www.coinexchange.io/deposit/HBC
Step by step. Slow but very stable. I really like this style of work. Hopefully we will move forward together
Thank you sir, we do our best to overtake all the other coins as quick as possible and believe us, we will as our community and also you are just amazing!

Activity: 47
December 27, 2017, 05:05:21 PM
Lets see how it long takes until we are the new #1 Wink

http://fs1.directupload.net/images/171227/4g34tua4.jpg

We got the greatest community out there, many people say they never saw such a community behind a coin in a long time and HBC is more than community we are a family and bleieve us when we say that HBC will change things in 2018! Thanks

Hello HBC community,

We want to apologize for the down time and the wallet troubles. We are working hard to resolve everything and most people already have there tickets resolved.

Thank you for your trust so far.

Team Coinhouse,

Nicolaas
Thank you Nicolaas and all the guys behind coinhouse.eu for the quick cooperation and listing, we know it was a huge traffic from our side but everything goes very well now, thanks from the whole HBC - Team

Do you still have plans to go to your exchange this year Huh??
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 05:01:29 PM
Lets see how it long takes until we are the new #1 Wink

We got the greatest community out there, many people say they never saw such a community behind a coin in a long time and HBC is more than community we are a family and bleieve us when we say that HBC will change things in 2018! Thanks

Hello HBC community,

We want to apologize for the down time and the wallet troubles. We are working hard to resolve everything and most people already have there tickets resolved.

Thank you for your trust so far.

Team Coinhouse,

Nicolaas
Thank you Nicolaas and all the guys behind coinhouse.eu for the quick cooperation and listing, we know it was a huge traffic from our side but everything goes very well now, thanks from the whole HBC - Team

Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 04:43:01 PM
Any ideas when we can start buying on coinexchange? Tomorrow would be fine
Activity: 108
December 27, 2017, 04:41:03 PM
Official representatives to answer that with a purse? When to wait for the award? Weight 1766 but it remains 8 days! And what will happen over time when my computer will be off for 6-10 hours for a trip?
Jump to: