Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 199. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 27, 2017, 04:46:04 AM
what happened to with yobit? what happened with THE AMAZING CRYPTOPIA? clowns.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 04:43:29 AM
Hi Homeblock,

My child deleted my 2FA in my phone by mistake, please remove it from your end for me so that I can be able to log in to my account.

I have PMd you my username.

Kind regards,
December 27, 2017, 04:42:47 AM
Hi Homeblock,

My child deleted my 2FA in my phone by mistake, please remove it from your end for me so that I can be able to log in to my account.

Kind regards,
December 27, 2017, 04:40:58 AM
Hi Homeblock,

Kind regards,
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 04:26:53 AM
Кaкoй cмыcл идти нa внeшнюю биpжy пepeд внyтpeннeй? Bы дyмaли чтo люди нaчнyт cкyпaть вaшy мoнeтy пo 10 ye нa paдocтяx? Лишь бы дo цeнтoв нe yпaлa зa вpeмя пoкa нe oткpoют внyтpeннюю(

мoжнo 100 paз oбвинять кopявyю биpжy, нo oнa нe винoвaтa чтo вaшy мoнeтy cливaют.
Oни пpocтo eбoнyтыe. Кaк мoжнo былo пocлe coздaния тaкoгo aжиoтaжa вoкpyг этoгo xaйпa, вce пepeчepкнyть выxoдoм нa внeшнюю биpжy? Maлo чтo ли пpимepoв, вoн пocмoтpитe тoт жe бинapикoин, внeшняя биpжa пpocтo yбилa мoнeтy. Для лeндингoв пpиeмлeмa тoлькo внyтpeнняя биpжa, вce ocтaльнoe xyeвый кoмпpoмиcc. Кaкyю тpaвy кypят вaши мapкeтoлoгиHuh Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 21
December 27, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

BTC WITHDRAWALS INFORMATIONS

As soon as the internal exchange is launched all BTC withdrawals are open for everybody again,
so as you might remeber, the internal exchange will go live before 2018!
We hope that this statement clears this question and makes you happy for the next days!

By the way our Santa Claus dabs on the haters, HBC to the moon in 2018 and of course with ALL OF YOU! Thanks.

Five days ago you said that withdrawals will be opened in that day when exchange is launched, but what is it with 48 hours after exchange? Have you again changed your decision and words?

Keep your promise!
Activity: 140
December 27, 2017, 03:51:17 AM
Dear HBC,

dont worry about the negative people, this people will never be happy it doesnt matter what you do !
Im happy that you listed already HBC on a external exchanger so we see that you are still working behind.

Im sure as soon as you will open your internal exchanger and release the BTC withdraw, then get listed on
coinmarketcap and on more bigger external exchanger all will be fine. And a few people who didnt trust HBC
will start crying when price goes to the moon and they didnt jumped on the train.

So im sure 2018 will be the HBC year and im happy to jumped on the train during the ICO Wink
Activity: 25
December 27, 2017, 03:50:15 AM
Кaкoй cмыcл идти нa внeшнюю биpжy пepeд внyтpeннeй? Bы дyмaли чтo люди нaчнyт cкyпaть вaшy мoнeтy пo 10 ye нa paдocтяx? Лишь бы дo цeнтoв нe yпaлa зa вpeмя пoкa нe oткpoют внyтpeннюю(

мoжнo 100 paз oбвинять кopявyю биpжy, нo oнa нe винoвaтa чтo вaшy мoнeтy cливaют.
Activity: 25
December 27, 2017, 03:28:32 AM
I don't trust landing platfom that charges 220$ usd of 0.2 bitcoin withdrawl and say its blockchain fault. So I gonna sell all this shitcoins, I'm done.
Activity: 1
December 27, 2017, 03:03:58 AM
hello HBC,kindly remove my 2FA as i lost my phone just now.thank you very much

account name : askulitz
Activity: 21
December 27, 2017, 02:56:50 AM
DEAR HOMEBLOCKCOIN DEV,

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOU SHOULD RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE FIRST ABOUT 01 YEAR.
AFTER THAT LET'S COME WITH EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.

BELIEVE IN ME.
AND NOW, YOU CAN DO THIS TOTALLY.

1. STOP ALL EXTERNAL EXCHANGE.
2. RUN INTERNAL EXCHANGE BY YOURSELF IN 30 DEC 2017.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.
PETER

Hello Peter, thank you very much for your feedback! We are discussing all our options and the one you mentioned is also on our board. Coinhouse is not on the level for HBC and we would like to appologize for the circumstances a lot! We will let you know! For sure the internal exchange will change everything and HBC will be stronger as ever in 2018! Thank you very much!

Dear HBC Dev,

I have only one more question:

Did your team decide to STOP all of external exchange forever?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you asap!

Thank you.
Peter
Activity: 7
December 27, 2017, 02:46:08 AM
Yes, I agree with you ANN. HBC team must start there Internal Exchange. They must take some step to increase the coin value. I am expecting lot as per their promises.
Activity: 7
December 27, 2017, 02:36:50 AM
Did you pick this exchange in the trash? Have you decided to help this homeless people get up on their feet?

We are with you in 1 team, and you are eating lobster, but at the same time, feed your team and support with selective shit !!!

You swill were going to show. BitConnect, its place, but how do you do it, if you are experienced pizdabols (deceivers) or mom's heroes who just graduated from school. People who have collected more than 10 million dollars should think about each step they take, rather than kick their cock and do everything to simulate the work.

Yes, I'm from Russia and my English is at the level of a 5-year-old child, but I'd rather crap and rip out all my hair on the ass than let myself be let down by other people on my team.
Activity: 64
December 27, 2017, 02:13:11 AM
I'm in shock. It's been a long time. The promise of btc is not fulfilled. Every time new excuses and new terms. Conscience have??? You said that immediately after ico the conclusion will be opened. Sir. A month passed after this!
Activity: 5
December 27, 2017, 01:52:27 AM
coinhouse = coinhome = homecoin = HBC :V

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED 😂
Activity: 55
December 27, 2017, 01:44:31 AM
what are the conditions for purchase will be tomorrow? The same 500 coins per person?
Activity: 4
December 27, 2017, 01:43:54 AM
we are not able to withdraw our HBC coin from coinhouse exchange
Activity: 17
December 27, 2017, 01:40:03 AM
coinhouse = coinhome = homecoin = HBC :V
Activity: 2
December 27, 2017, 01:18:43 AM
Hi HBC, I have an account which had been deposited BTC to buy ICO, but it was not shown up (0 BTC) although balance of my BTC wallet is shown  on blockchain.info. Help me !!!!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 27, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

HOMEBLOCK contacted me via private message asking me to not be negative and hinting at banning me if I continued. I decided to give them a chance since they actually contacted me...I took that as a positive sign at the time, but good 'ol HBC doesn't fail to disappoint. In an announcement earlier they proudly said that BTC withdrawals would be enabled by the end of the year with the launch of the internal exchange. Look at how they're trying to change their statement now by saying that BTC withdrawals will be enabled 2 days after the launch of the internal exchange. As usual, they're acting very suspicious...I'm pretty sure their elaborate scheme is still in effect and the BTC we entrusted to them is pretty much gone.

HBC: If I'm wrong, then I challenge you to enable BTC withdrawals immediately and remove thew 100HBC requirement for withdrawal. I did not buy during the ICO, nor am I interested in buying any today, so LET MY BTC FREE!

Hello "friend", yes if you followed all the latest news BTC withdrawals will be released within 48 hours after the internal exchange launches Wink So you will be able to withdraw then, we hope that is in your favor, thank you very much sir.

You are a liar of Homblockcoin. You always promise and can not do it. Anyone follows this forum knows!
  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
[/quote]

Feel free to judge and withdraw your BTC on the second of Janaury the latest. We are still the strongest Community out there so do you remeber the santa claus who was dabing on the haters Wink That is us. Thanks.
Jump to: