Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 229. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 06:50:20 PM
We all waiting for external exchange, because there a lot of people wanna join HBC buy they can't get coins to lend now
We know that and we do whatever we can to make it happen as quick as possible, but right now it is not on us anymore as we just can wait.

So if HBC get listed on Yobit & Cryptopia we are already on 2 different ones woohoo Wink

My only concern is that both Cryptopia and Yobit seems to dont care about HomeBlockCoin.

We will never be ready for the 15th like they told us. Its just impossible Yobit already post their last batch yesterday and list new ones every 1 or 2 weeks. Check their twitter you will see the pattern.
Look we are bigger than all coins they listed in the last weeks but they don't just let us infront of all the others because of that, which we understand. Our community is bigger than we ever expected just look at the forum and all the HBC owners and our great supporters. We arethe next ones so we are pretty confident and happy to have you all on board and give you this chance! One family!

HomeBlockCoin, why do you ignore my problem with disappearing HBC?
I sent HBC from the site to the purse, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem?

I ordered payments 2 times on the purse of HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT and second payment 227 HBC did not pass - in a purse and there is not this translation in history, and in the cabinet of coin copied off and 0 became on an account. A purse prescribed HBC and on him before it chinks reached, with a network synchronized but translation on 227HBC was not got. Help to return my HBC!

username HQmonitor
problem transaction 1082 date of Dec. 7, 2017, 11: 47 p.m.  

We do not ignore it, we will check your issue we are sorry if you got not the reply you wished for.

hello, can you please remove the minimum 100 HBC required to withdrawal BTC please ?
Yes in the future it will be removed, don't worry.

Hope HBC get approved on Yobitexchange!
We already are, we just wait for the official statement by them Smiley We were on the Blockchain conference in Slovenia where Yobit was the main sponsor so we are pretty confident.

So basically we are on the next batch, who, following their pattern could be at the best in 5-7 days or in 2 weeks?

If we give them some bigger donation in BTC do you think it could accelerate the process ahah? Wink
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 06:05:52 PM
Where will be the big HBC event in february 2018 ? Wink

I wanna go there Wink And also do you implement some "ranking" like Top 50 partners into the backoffice ?
I think that could be great and create a bit a competition between different teams around the world !
We know that you want to know that Wink Just be patient and wait what happens, we will start working for that in January as right now we want that all other things go smooth and good.

Yes we will also do that it is already planned to implement such a thing and of course there will be some prices! So let's show the world that HBC is ready to take over Wink
December 13, 2017, 05:44:20 PM
Where will be the big HBC event in february 2018 ? Wink

I wanna go there Wink And also do you implement some "ranking" like Top 50 partners into the backoffice ?
I think that could be great and create a bit a competition between different teams around the world !
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 05:33:46 PM
We all waiting for external exchange, because there a lot of people wanna join HBC buy they can't get coins to lend now
We know that and we do whatever we can to make it happen as quick as possible, but right now it is not on us anymore as we just can wait.

So if HBC get listed on Yobit & Cryptopia we are already on 2 different ones woohoo Wink

My only concern is that both Cryptopia and Yobit seems to dont care about HomeBlockCoin.

We will never be ready for the 15th like they told us. Its just impossible Yobit already post their last batch yesterday and list new ones every 1 or 2 weeks. Check their twitter you will see the pattern.
Look we are bigger than all coins they listed in the last weeks but they don't just let us infront of all the others because of that, which we understand. Our community is bigger than we ever expected just look at the forum and all the HBC owners and our great supporters. We arethe next ones so we are pretty confident and happy to have you all on board and give you this chance! One family!

I sent HBC from the site to the purse, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem?

I ordered payments 2 times on the purse of HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT and second payment 227 HBC did not pass - in a purse and there is not this translation in history, and in the cabinet of coin copied off and 0 became on an account. A purse prescribed HBC and on him before it chinks reached, with a network synchronized but translation on 227HBC was not got. Help to return my HBC!

username HQmonitor

We do not ignore it, we will check your issue we are sorry if you got not the reply you wished for.

hello, can you please remove the minimum 100 HBC required to withdrawal BTC please ?
Yes in the future it will be removed, don't worry.

Hope HBC get approved on Yobitexchange!
We already are, we just wait for the official statement by them Smiley We were on the Blockchain conference in Slovenia where Yobit was the main sponsor so we are pretty confident.
Activity: 80
December 13, 2017, 03:13:38 PM

December 13, 2017, 02:48:03 PM
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 02:39:33 PM
Thank you for this Information...
December 13, 2017, 02:30:13 PM
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 11:48:36 AM

username HQmonitor
Activity: 3
December 13, 2017, 11:45:22 AM
i do not know why you still hold my BTC? why? Why? You think you keep our BTC you will success in your next step ? You will continue to cheat everyone and get more money from everyone in your next step? Comunity is very angry with your behaviour, and nobody belive to your project if you still keep our BTC. If you want to work long term, and success then you must fair and your should return BTC for us as soon as posible. If you plan to steal our money. Ok, now you are rich, but the future the worst thing will be come you. Remember that
we believe in HomeBlockCoin. We are tens of thousands. But I think that it is necessary to return BTC to those people who did not buy coins during ico

You believe because you no choose and you bought HBC. But with the newcomer who have plan to invest to HBC will say NO. They can not believe into this project
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 10:39:13 AM
i do not know why you still hold my BTC? why? Why? You think you keep our BTC you will success in your next step ? You will continue to cheat everyone and get more money from everyone in your next step? Comunity is very angry with your behaviour, and nobody belive to your project if you still keep our BTC. If you want to work long term, and success then you must fair and your should return BTC for us as soon as posible. If you plan to steal our money. Ok, now you are rich, but the future the worst thing will be come you. Remember that
we believe in HomeBlockCoin. We are tens of thousands. But I think that it is necessary to return BTC to those people who did not buy coins during ico
Activity: 3
December 13, 2017, 10:24:11 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

Yes, it had to be done a few weeks ago.
Because many people still have the bitcoin on the balance sheet, but now with this remnant nothing can be done.
BTC is just frozen.

Developers, how are you going to solve this problem? What will happen to our bitcoins?
December 13, 2017, 08:25:15 AM
If you would have read all the posts here in Bitcointalk you would know when you would get your BTC back !!!

Activity: 11
December 13, 2017, 07:48:29 AM
YOU FUCKERS  -  GIVE MY MY BTC BACK!!!

why is this a FUCKING requirement "You must have bought at least 100 HBC from ICO before a withdrawal is possible." still there?!!

ISO was completed a long time ago - so what's the matter you pidars???!!!!!

guys, who can not withdraw their money -  let's start another hashteg in the tweeter - "HOMEBLOCKCOIN - IS  A SCAM!!!"
Activity: 2
December 13, 2017, 07:46:25 AM
Dear HomeBlockCoin Support,

I transferred 0.12 BTC to the homeblockcoin.com bitcoin wallet in order to buy HBC but as your internal exchange is not open yet this is not yet possible,

at the same time I cannot withdraw my BTC due to the 100 HBC minimum during ICO.. As I didnt participate to your ICO my BTC is now stuck there,

Can you tell me:
-when your internal exchange will open
-if there is a way to disable this lock on the btc wallet on my account
-when the external exchange opens, will the internal exchange open at the same time

Thanks for your feedback/comments

regards,
Jan Merken
Activity: 114
December 13, 2017, 06:29:37 AM
Thanks for all who have registered through my referral links.
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/cryptotracker

As I promised, I will pay back 100% bonus to all of my team members.

Here is evidence.

https://imgur.com/ipoHDEn
https://i.imgur.com/iceGIBI.png

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 13, 2017, 06:26:11 AM
BRC - listed on 2 exchanges.
HBC - listed on 0 exchanges  Grin
BRC started earlier/ And how much does it cost now? Lol Grin

If you buy at ICO at $ 0.45 - then the profit of x4. Now it costs $ 1.5
HBC - profit = 0 (no exchanges), lol  Grin
Activity: 8
December 13, 2017, 06:11:48 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 05:19:23 AM
BRC - listed on 2 exchanges.
HBC - listed on 0 exchanges  Grin
BRC started earlier/ And how much does it cost now? Lol Grin
Jump to: