Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 228. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 04:00:56 AM
HomeBlockCoin, thank you that answered and work on the correction of problems. It would be good if there would be technical support on a web-site or  feed-back. Do you plan in the future to add normal technical support of users?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 03:57:49 AM
Boт cмoтpю я нa вcю этy xyйню, и впeчaтлeниe xyeвoe, нac нaeбaли, pacxoдимcя.
and on a subject, pseudo the administrator dynamite my question
where distinct response. on restoration of 2FA
Activity: 53
December 14, 2017, 02:49:42 AM
can you help me sir?? my account was hacked...
Activity: 54
December 14, 2017, 02:37:23 AM
it've been 1 month and I could not withdraw my BTC, why are you keeping my money HBC?
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 14, 2017, 01:57:30 AM
So when Bitcoin Wallet and Exchange will become available?
Activity: 3
December 14, 2017, 01:07:49 AM
Hello!
How can I withdraw the rest of my Bitcoin Wallet if it's less than 0.02 BTC ?
Activity: 14
December 14, 2017, 12:32:58 AM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just accidentally wiithdrawal some HBC from my account to my BTC address and now my HBC Balance is 0
My user name: phanvanh
deposit HBC: HUdXKcvLXjw5CkBsVbQNUCvtTAc7zgmzKm

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid    
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Any way to recover that?! Thank you!!

Thank you very muchhhhhhh
Hello it is not possible to send to a BTC wallet at all :/

Noooooooooooooo!!! I Send wrong HBC to BTC address, I fill the BTC address into HomeBlock Wallet and why status of transaction is Paid Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

OMG 503 HBC, this all of my money, I go to dead Sad(((

I sure it because my accounts receivable balance is 0 since 08/12, please check for me Sad(((((

http://2.pik.vn/2017e17162db-97c4-4116-a281-99beca200587.jpg
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 14, 2017, 12:16:43 AM
Whats your new target date for being all up ? And for us being ready to restart the grind and all the new signups? Are you open mind to change your plan if you see that Yobit dont add you in the next 7 days?

Thanks
Explain the target thing a bit more or what you mean with it? We will be added to YoBit and Cryptopia so we are pretty confident about all that Smiley
Activity: 80
December 13, 2017, 09:47:35 PM
Whats your new target date for being all up ? And for us being ready to restart the grind and all the new signups? Are you open mind to change your plan if you see that Yobit dont add you in the next 7 days?

Thanks
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 09:41:07 PM
HBC u r best of the best of the best Wink
We try as much as we can THANKS!

Not sure if this was already mentioned on here (if so, please point me to it), but I noticed that in. The last 3 days the lending earlinings does not include the pre-lending bonus?! On the dashboard it always says the current interest, without any bonuses, but in the Earnings section, the rate listed was inclusive of the bonus rate, but only until dec 6th.

Am I missing something?! Is this a bug?

@homeblockcoin guys, any clarification you can offer on the above? The the pre-lending incentive stop on Dec 6th? I’m still not seeing the “bonus” interest added since then.

Bumping up. No comments on this, @homeblockcoin?
We will have  a look at it and come back to you or if we made a mistake chang eit of course! Thank you.

I just accidentally wiithdrawal some HBC from my account to my BTC address and now my HBC Balance is 0

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

Hello it is not possible to send to a BTC wallet at all :/
Activity: 14
December 13, 2017, 09:33:46 PM

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

Activity: 56
December 13, 2017, 09:08:15 PM
Not sure if this was already mentioned on here (if so, please point me to it), but I noticed that in. The last 3 days the lending earlinings does not include the pre-lending bonus?! On the dashboard it always says the current interest, without any bonuses, but in the Earnings section, the rate listed was inclusive of the bonus rate, but only until dec 6th.

Am I missing something?! Is this a bug?

@homeblockcoin guys, any clarification you can offer on the above? The the pre-lending incentive stop on Dec 6th? I’m still not seeing the “bonus” interest added since then.

Bumping up. No comments on this, @homeblockcoin?
Activity: 35
December 13, 2017, 08:41:42 PM
HBC u r best of the best of the best Wink
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 07:47:03 PM
Buying hbc please pm me escrow is a must.
Try out the HomeBlockCoin Forum which was made up by the community HERE
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 07:45:15 PM
Have you had a plan to counter the "floodgates" of investors?
Yes we offered two options during the ICO. Through the normal ICO way or with permanent coins for 5$ each as not everyone has had the time to participate everyday again. We are really impressed by how many people got in and believe in this great idea!

We hope that you can get your HBC as soon as possible as we areso excited for the next weeks, we hope you too!
is there anyway to buy them before exchange?
You can try to get them from other people or members but please don't just send money to someone as there are many scammer out there, be aware of that and good luck to get some gasaname
December 13, 2017, 07:40:10 PM
December 13, 2017, 07:37:31 PM
Yes we offered two options during the ICO. Through the normal ICO way or with permanent coins for 5$ each as not everyone has had the time to participate everyday again. We are really impressed by how many people got in and believe in this great idea!

We hope that you can get your HBC as soon as possible as we areso excited for the next weeks, we hope you too!
is there anyway to buy them before exchange?
Homeblockcoin.com
December 13, 2017, 07:33:37 PM

December 13, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
Activity: 1
December 13, 2017, 07:13:19 PM
Jump to: