Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 226. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:37:21 AM
@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.

I think that you have an absolutely idiotic plan.
You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??
  ...and you stupidly wait for some lousy exchange Yobit.
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange Huh

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!

F..k  coinmarketcap and Yobit.
There are several hundred altkoins on the Coinmarketcap, which no one knows.
Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !
I'm asking a question to HomeBlocjCoin !
Finally tell us when you open the internal exchange ?

this Mr. except himself no longer does not hear anything), and now the question to Mr. Ras is so clever, why are you sitting here with us and waiting for an external exchanger, and not managing your ICO company with a turnover of $ 3.5 million)?
Activity: 17
December 15, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

Do you want the new investors to come to the project faster and thereby raise the price of a coin, or do you want the coin to be simply displayed on a coinmarketcap?
Hekstracoin , Davorcoin  ... they are already ahead of us .. they first opened an internal exchange and all investors are happy .. they also attract new Investors . they do not care about the coinmarketcap and Yobit.
I already heard your illogical answer .. and I do not want to hear them any more ... Buseenka !

If you ask a question only HomeBlocjCoin, write them a letter. If you ask a question on a Bitcoin forum, it is seen by all participants, and be prepared for the fact that you talk to the other participants. Now your Hekstracoin will be a long stagnation, because the development will be no more. . But if Hekstracoin will go to another exchange, they are very much cheaper. Davorcoin this is a very risky project, they will not be able to pay a large percentage for a long time, this is just a quick project. You don't see a long-term strategy HomeBlockCoin. You only want a quick profit, because you will participate in ICO only for a quick profit. HomeBlockCoin it is not a Fast project!
Activity: 3
December 15, 2017, 07:28:24 AM
What will be the first?  Internal exchange or yobit.net exchange?
Or it will begin at the same time?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 07:17:09 AM
I'm waiting for the Internal Exchange.
Activity: 30
December 15, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

QUESTION:
Will I be able to send HBC coins to YoBit or another exchange without offline wallet??
 I mean sending from my account on site to an exchange..
Yes as soon as the internal exchange goes online by the end of the month.

When HBC comes to YoBit I must have an offline wallet to sell HBC? Will there be difference in price on your website and YoBit? How big of a difference? When can I lend after external exchange? I just want to lend all my HBC when price goes high and don't want to miss the moment.
Activity: 21
December 15, 2017, 06:44:57 AM
@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too
Everyday, I wake up, and saw the messages " big event in following days". The fucking day

Because we don't change our plan as we spoke with YoBit on the blockchain conference in Slovenia. So we know that everything will work out but some things need time.

You first had to open an internal exchange, this you also had written in the road map. but you have already changed it and are waiting for such a lousy exchange as to Yobit.
Many other projects that are being downloaded just now, with the first going to open an internal exchange.These actions they pull potential investors to their side , because of the delay in opening your internal exchange, our project is losing these investors, and also loses the confidence of those people who participated in ICO. Do not you understand this ??

I have said before but it bears repeating. To get a list of Coinmarketcap, you must pass the first stage on the other exchanges . Then go to the currency exchange on the domestic market. The developers of HBC doing the right thing in the long run!

Activity: 17
December 15, 2017, 06:18:29 AM

Activity: 21
December 15, 2017, 06:04:44 AM

[/quote]

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 05:45:38 AM
I thought Internal Exchange was to start today the 15th of December, whats not happening?Huh?

Something wrong, i guess so
Activity: 70
December 15, 2017, 05:29:00 AM
I thought Internal Exchange was to start today the 15th of December, whats not happening?Huh?
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 04:49:57 AM
Buying homeblockcoin OTC.
Sellers pls PM.
Escrow via bitrated.

Thanks.
Activity: 4
December 15, 2017, 03:37:10 AM
Hi HBC team
I have accountaccount trungkien1368 and i want to withdrawal to My PC Wallet or another account but when i fill 2FA and Its text "You must enable Two Factor Authentication to request a withdrawal" although right 2FA code.
Can you check my problem soon?
Activity: 56
December 15, 2017, 02:54:51 AM
Please tell me today will be open to internal exchange? Thank you.
Activity: 111
December 15, 2017, 02:50:47 AM
Dear HBC team please solve my problem:

08/12/2017 at  3:21 p.m, Dec. 8, 2017, I wiithdrawal 503 HBC from my account

But I send wrong to BTC address: 3MV5fMKYn4CjNjHA6BoQiiHkvxoKFUJeFR

And status of transaction is Paid  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

I send 503 HBC

username: phanvanh
deposit HBC: HUdXKcvLXjw5CkBsVbQNUCvtTAc7zgmzKm

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Navigate through your withdrawals

ID                                      AMOUNT                         STATUS                              DATE
6231                                    503.0 HBC                            Paid                        Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

Thanks HBC DEV.

Please check my issue, my HBC is gone  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Okay will be checked.

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too

Hi! What the conference in febr?
& list in bitrix cost 5btc...when we are in bitrix?)
Activity: 14
December 15, 2017, 02:48:52 AM
HOW CAN I GET YOUR ANSWER FOR MY PROBLEM?Huh
ACTUALLY THIS IS YOUR SYSTEM'S PROBLEM, NOT MINE.
BUT WHY DON'T YOU FIX IT FOR ME??OR JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?Huh

WHY DON'T YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION?
I ALREADY SEND PRIVATE MESSAGE, DIRECT MESSAGE VIA TELE AND MANY TIMES HERE.
BUT STILL NOTHING CHANGED. WHYYYYY?Huh

Can i know the status? cause 4 days from your last response. And long time i could not use my bitcoin to get profit.

I guess you missed my message???

Hi Homeblock team,
I still could not see your feedback. Can you plz?

I saw your answers for all other, why not me?
Hi Homeblock team,

Thanks for all you did. I got my coin and hope everything will be good as you said.
Can you plz help me check this problem?
On Nov 18th, i deposited 0.15BTC to my BTC-wallet of HBC, but until now i still not see it yet.
Today i already checked it, and very surprise when see this
https://blockchain.info/address/325GJLrGA8p1C8Qu4iXHpuXC7LtTrU9NbB
Why my bitcoin already sent to wallet into your system but immediately sent to other address? my HBC-balance is 0 at that time, so no one can withdrawal it
and i checked my withdrawal-history, it is empty
Plz help me check it soon, cause is it not small BTC
My HBC-username: dungmv3

Regards,
Is the problem still there?

Unfortunately it is still there.can you plz help me to get it back?
Will be checked, sorry for the circumstances.

Activity: 168
December 15, 2017, 02:19:39 AM
I have a problem with PoS.

I sent HBC to offline wallet on 8 Dec and I was staking on 13 Dec, received HBC that I mined.

But When i restart my laptop, It said "Not staking because you don't have mature coins" again like 3 days ago.

What should i do brO?  Cry

How many coins do you have in your offline wallet. Because the more people start staking the less you get staking results or coins out of it. So it can take 5 days until you stak again so wait two more days and if it still the same come back to us please and we help you.

I have 375 HBC in my offline wallet on 12:57 PM (GMT +7) 8 Dec and I received 7.7 HBC for the first time mine on 20:20 PM (GMT +7) 14 Dec.

I think it's correct if i have to wait 5 days to stak again. I will receive 10% a month.

Which I turn off or turn on the offline wallet until I can staking again.

Thanks for you reply.

In HBC I trust <3
Activity: 9
December 15, 2017, 01:45:21 AM
Is there any possibility to withdraw my BTC from my wallet without buying any hbc since i miss the ICO
Activity: 16
December 15, 2017, 01:27:57 AM
I believe in the HomeBlockCoin team, patience on everything and good luck!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 14, 2017, 11:19:57 PM

I send 503 HBC

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY

ID                                      AMOUNT                         STATUS                              DATE
6231                                    503.0 HBC                            Paid                        Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.

Thanks HBC DEV.

Okay will be checked.

@HOMEBLOCKCOIN: What the fuck you are doing? it's almost 1 month before ICO end. What is your promise?  Don't you have any backup plan? Why you wait for Yobit? The fucking exchnage too

Activity: 14
December 14, 2017, 10:30:36 PM

I send 503 HBC

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY

http://2.pik.vn/2017e17162db-97c4-4116-a281-99beca200587.jpg

Thanks HBC DEV.

Jump to: