Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 232. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:54:28 AM
I just accidentally wiithdrawal some HBC from my account to my BTC address and now my HBC Balance is 0

I'm afraid that no one will help you anymore .......... Sad
We always try to help Smiley

Check YOUR PM SIR.

IM SEND DATA FOR DISABLE MY 2FA.
MY USERNAME IN HBC IS : NASHKILIMA
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
December 12, 2017, 07:26:32 AM
I just accidentally wiithdrawal some HBC from my account to my BTC address and now my HBC Balance is 0

We always try to help Smiley
Activity: 120
December 12, 2017, 07:13:42 AM

Activity: 14
December 12, 2017, 06:57:30 AM

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Any way to recover that?! Thank you!!
December 12, 2017, 06:56:36 AM
thanks HBC,

to always answer my questions, thats great for me and my team, now we all wait to get listed on coinmarketcap
& exchanger then im sure 2018 will be a very very big year for HBC and all us who invested from the beginning Wink
Activity: 177
December 12, 2017, 06:54:45 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
I sent the information you requested in the email, in your inbox on bitcointalk, in telegram, .... but so far not respond. really bad...... I want my 2FA to be disabled. Please check your emails as well as telegrams
please answer my question

nobody will answer you, I sent 2 letters to it, and in reply, чeл пpocтo зaбил xyй.
Please let us know your username so that we can forward that to our support team asap, we are sorry if you got no answer in your case but there are many people who try to steal accounts like that.
My username : dulongkiem
Activity: 80
December 12, 2017, 06:53:05 AM
I check a lot on the twitter of Yobit and they seem really more focus to put all the possible versions of Bitcoin more than HomeBlockcoin..:/

Do you have a specific date with them? And why not posting the imternal exhange first like Davorcoin, hextracoin and also Bitconnect?
Activity: 73
December 12, 2017, 06:46:23 AM
Selling 100 HBC for 5$
Telegram: @DylanJett
Activity: 8
December 12, 2017, 06:43:02 AM

What the hell are you ignoring me !!!

Where are my coins HBC Huh

I sent HBC from the site to the purse, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem? Help me. It has been more than 4 days.

Address: H9CHBhwoxkSbe7a31w9Dm47LVGb2ApWUAH

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
Navigate through your withdrawals

ID   AMOUNT   STATUS   DATE
519   120.0 HBC   Paid   Dec. 7, 2017, 10:19 p.m.

We will check your concern, you are the first one with such a problem.

I'm not the only one with such a problem, here people wrote with such a problem.
Homeblockcoin.com
December 12, 2017, 06:39:24 AM
nice project
interesting and promising..good luck dev..
Thank you very much, we try our best! HBC is family Wink
Homeblockcoin.com
December 12, 2017, 06:36:18 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
I sent the information you requested in the email, in your inbox on bitcointalk, in telegram, .... but so far not respond. really bad...... I want my 2FA to be disabled. Please check your emails as well as telegrams
please answer my question

nobody will answer you, I sent 2 letters to it, and in reply, чeл пpocтo зaбил xyй.
Please let us know your username so that we can forward that to our support team asap, we are sorry if you got no answer in your case but there are many people who try to steal accounts like that.

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid    
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Hello, we need your username to help you with this.

Dear,
Could any one answer my concern that how long does it take for staking HBC to be spendable?
 meanwhile I made it  staked then how long will it take to become spendable?
Staking starts after you leave your wallet open on your computer, look you don't loose money while you stak or anything. So profit is profit Wink There are no exact numbers as it depends on the hash rate and so on.

The administrator online today, but not respond many complain from they investor.  Angry
We always reply don't worry :=)

I sent HBC from the site to the purse, but they did not reach! The purse is synchronized, the address is entered exactly. What is the problem? Help me. It has been more than 4 days.

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY

We will check your concern, you are the first one with such a problem.

Activity: 314
December 12, 2017, 06:35:14 AM
nice project
interesting and promising..good luck dev..
Activity: 67
December 12, 2017, 06:33:34 AM

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
Looks like it's gone... Sad
Activity: 14
December 12, 2017, 06:27:14 AM

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
Activity: 1
December 12, 2017, 06:03:42 AM
Dear,
Could any one answer my concern that how long does it take for staking HBC to be spendable?
 meanwhile I made it  staked then how long will it take to become spendable?
Activity: 5
December 12, 2017, 05:47:46 AM
The administrator online today, but not respond many complain from they investor.  Angry
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
December 12, 2017, 05:25:03 AM
Hello, guys. For me such problem is with the receipt of chinks.
Fastened the burse of HBC in the cabinet of HVYTAtNdTsvV4ay2KpbDy4ujcNUhT8XNRT and did a test conclusion. 10 HBC well send. Then ordered a conclusion 227 chinks, but they did not come on a purse, already passed 3 days, and in status changed on it is paid. Help to decide a problem. Ides of problem transaction 1082 date of Dec. 7, 2017, 11: 47 p.m.
Activity: 8
December 12, 2017, 04:54:31 AM

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY

Activity: 2
December 12, 2017, 04:07:52 AM
BTC withdrawals will work until the end of the month, why that? We were dealing with a lot of attacks and we wait now until the internal exchange goes live before we open the BTC withdrawals again, if that makes you uncomfortable we are sorry for that but everything is fine and will be available to withdraw.

Bce пoнятнo, oни пpocтo пpинyдитeльнo дepжaт зaблoчeнными cpeдcтвa дo выxoдa нa биpжy, чтoбы кaк мoжнo бoльшe нapoдa зaтapилocь иx cpaнoй мoнeтoй.
Activity: 3
December 12, 2017, 03:25:46 AM
dear HBC .

Hello HBC . I changed the address of the wallet that was missing the following code and I removed the HBC address for the missing part of the code and the HBC number was not retracted on my wallet. So I want HBC to access my account to check and assist me to get back the amount of HBC transferred. Gmail: [email protected]. thank you !
Jump to: