Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 233. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 02:46:54 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
I sent the information you requested in the email, in your inbox on bitcointalk, in telegram, .... but so far not respond. really bad...... I want my 2FA to be disabled. Please check your emails as well as telegrams
please answer my question

nobody will answer you, I sent 2 letters to it, and in reply, чeл пpocтo зaбил xyй.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 12:41:47 AM

Hi Homeblockcoin I lost my phone and 2FA password, i do not back up the secret characters. How do I sign in to my account? Please help. I sent a message to @Official_HomeBlockCoin in the telegram please check the thank you.
Please send us the amount on BTC on your account + the HBC amount and the wallet you sent your BTC to, just with these 3 informations we can make sure it is your account as many people tried to steal accounts that way
I sent the information you requested in the email, in your inbox on bitcointalk, in telegram, .... but so far not respond. really bad...... I want my 2FA to be disabled. Please check your emails as well as telegrams
please answer my question
Activity: 84
December 11, 2017, 11:23:48 PM
HomeBlockCoin

Why is BTC Withdrawal still not working?
BTC withdrawals will work until the end of the month, why that? We were dealing with a lot of attacks and we wait now until the internal exchange goes live before we open the BTC withdrawals again, if that makes you uncomfortable we are sorry for that but everything is fine and will be available to withdraw.

Hello HBC,

so for staking is it right just to send HBC coins to the wallet, and just leave it open 24/7 ?
Whats the exactly amount after 30 days if i send 1000 HBC coins to stake on my wallet ?

Is it 10% from 1000 or 10% from the 600 coins like the 60% from the maximum amount in the wallet.

Would be great to know to give the info to team members thx.
Hello, we can not give you exact numbers as that depends on the Mining hash rate as well on other factors. Yes but remember to unlock your wallet before, as a locked wallet won't start staking. If you got 1000 HBC in your wallet it will stak on those.

We are always working guys, don't worry!
1. How does one vacation in the Maldives?
2. What do you have to say about your promise to release bitcoin after the ICO?
3. November 23 has already passed. December 10 passed, when you promised to open the withdraw by the end of the week. What say?

I do not understand the difficulty of giving bitcoins if there is no HBS on the account.
Enough to ignore, what you do not like.

Hello, yes you are right, we were dealing as mentioned above with some attacks and we don't want to do a mistake, so that is why we decided to stop the BTC withdrawals until the INTERNAL exchange open by the end if the month. We hope that you understand that and keep in mind that everyone gets what he owns.

We are like a plane crew and we just want that everything goes smooth and safe, that is why we did it, not to bother you or anything just for your coins safety. Thanks.
Oh thank you very much, I really wanted you to freeze my bitcoin. Thank you for your safety. It is very important.
hta
Activity: 261
Merit: 6
A happy family is but an earlier heaven!
December 11, 2017, 10:40:39 PM
Hello friends!

We released the expected and all-expected video tutorial on how to set up the Homeblockcoin wallet purse for the dedicated VPS server.

Now you do not need to keep your PC or laptop permanently on! Homeblockcoin staking (stacking) and installing a purse on the VPS (VDS) server, as well as control through the smartphone will now be able to make and configure each.

Watch the video tutorial:
https://youtu.be/veQfN_3smqQ

Also join our english-speaking team in the project:
https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Austenit

Chat in the telegram (ENG): https://t.me/EarningsToday_ENG

To start stacking:
1) For stacking, you need to keep your wallet permanently on-line.
2) It must be unlocked for full-time work (leave a tick "Only for participation in a share").
3) The staging starts 5 days after the purse is held online.

If you have any questions, please log in to our chat room, we will try to help you. Waiting for you!

be careful, why:   youtu.be?
Activity: 27
December 11, 2017, 09:45:17 PM
HomeBlockCoin, I stopped to receive prelending bonus since Dec 4th  Sad (HBC username: eugenes)
This is happened after reinvesting. Are you going to fix this?

Does anyone else has this issue as well?
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 11, 2017, 09:23:30 PM
HomeBlockCoin

BTC withdrawals will work until the end of the month, why that? We were dealing with a lot of attacks and we wait now until the internal exchange goes live before we open the BTC withdrawals again, if that makes you uncomfortable we are sorry for that but everything is fine and will be available to withdraw.

Hello HBC,

so for staking is it right just to send HBC coins to the wallet, and just leave it open 24/7 ?
Whats the exactly amount after 30 days if i send 1000 HBC coins to stake on my wallet ?

Is it 10% from 1000 or 10% from the 600 coins like the 60% from the maximum amount in the wallet.

Hello, we can not give you exact numbers as that depends on the Mining hash rate as well on other factors. Yes but remember to unlock your wallet before, as a locked wallet won't start staking. If you got 1000 HBC in your wallet it will stak on those.

3. November 23 has already passed. December 10 passed, when you promised to open the withdraw by the end of the week. What say?

I do not understand the difficulty of giving bitcoins if there is no HBS on the account.

Hello, yes you are right, we were dealing as mentioned above with some attacks and we don't want to do a mistake, so that is why we decided to stop the BTC withdrawals until the INTERNAL exchange open by the end if the month. We hope that you understand that and keep in mind that everyone gets what he owns.

We are like a plane crew and we just want that everything goes smooth and safe, that is why we did it, not to bother you or anything just for your coins safety. Thanks.
December 11, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

December 11, 2017, 08:00:04 PM
Hello HBC,

Activity: 120
December 11, 2017, 07:51:43 PM
HomeBlockCoin

Homeblockcoin.com
December 11, 2017, 07:47:08 PM
HBC to the moon in january! Wink
Yes my friend, we believe in that!

Hello friends!

We released the expected and all-expected video tutorial on how to set up the Homeblockcoin wallet purse for the dedicated VPS server.

Now you do not need to keep your PC or laptop permanently on! Homeblockcoin staking (stacking) and installing a purse on the VPS (VDS) server, as well as control through the smartphone will now be able to make and configure each.

Watch the video tutorial:

Also join our english-speaking team in the project:

Chat in the telegram (ENG): https://t.me/EarningsToday_ENG

To start stacking:
1) For stacking, you need to keep your wallet permanently on-line.
2) It must be unlocked for full-time work (leave a tick "Only for participation in a share").
3) The staging starts 5 days after the purse is held online.

If you have any questions, please log in to our chat room, we will try to help you. Waiting for you!

-----------------------------------
Пpивeт дpyзья!

Bыпycтили oжидaeмый вceми и oбeщaнный видeoypoк пo нacтpoйкe кoшeлькa Homeblockcoin wallet нa выдeлeнный VPS cepвep.

Teпepь вaм нe нyжнo дepжaть вaш ПК или нoyтбyк пocтoяннo включённым! Homeblockcoin staking (cтeкинг) и ycтaнoвкa кoшeлькa нa VPS (VDS) cepвep, a тaкжe кoнтpoль чepeз cмapтфoн тeпepь cмoжeт cдeлaть и нacтpoить кaждый.

Cмoтpитe видeoypoк:

Taкжe вcтyпaйтe в нaшy pyccкoязычнyю кoмaндy в пpoeктe:

Чaт в тeлeгpaмм (RUS): https://t.me/EarningsToday

Для зaпycкa cтeкингa:
1) Для cтeкингa нyжнo дepжaть кoшeлeк пocтoяннo включeнным в peжимe oнлaйн.
2) Oн дoлжeн быть paзблoкиpoвaн для пoлнoцeннoй paбoты (ocтaвьтe гaлoчкy "Toлькo для yчacтия в дoлe").
3) Cтeйкинг cтapтyeт чepeз 5 днeй пocлe yдepжaния кoшeлькa в peжимe oнлaйн.

Ecли y вac ecть вoпpocы, зaxoдитe в нaш чaт, мы пocтapaeмcя вaм пoмoчь. Ждём вac!
Really nice work, thank you very much! Looks pretty good!

The developers are working. Just released a video on the landing page and reinvest.

Activity: 6
December 11, 2017, 05:28:12 PM
sorry, did not know about the limitation with HBC
December 11, 2017, 05:21:00 PM

Hy и чтo? Bce тoжe caмoe чтo и былo, ecли нeт нa aккayнтe HBC, xyй a нe вывoд! SCAM!
December 11, 2017, 04:41:30 PM
Admin HBC on the Maldives in December  Grin

Withdrawal of BTC online!!!
Are you a fool? Eбнyтый, вывoдa нeт Биткoинa. Этo CКAM! Oни вce cpoки yжe пpoeбaли, кaк я и гoвopил 10 дeкaбpя oбeщaли oтдaть битки и нe oтдaют. Кaкoй тaкoй вывoд oнлaйн?
Activity: 6
December 11, 2017, 04:33:56 PM
Withdrawal of BTC online!!!
Activity: 15
December 11, 2017, 04:15:15 PM
Hallo everyone!
Want to buy 150 HBC for 8 Dollar each.
If someone is intrested, please contact vua PM
Thanks!
Activity: 111
December 11, 2017, 03:57:39 PM
Activity: 34
December 11, 2017, 03:55:30 PM
The developers are working. Just released a video on the landing page and reinvest.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 03:27:44 PM
Hi i have a problem with my 2fa code i dont activited but it is active i send in telegram my wallet the number i have in hbc in my account and my btc send in hbc plz help me i cant enter in my account
Not only do you have such problems with me, too, something happens to the project is not good, I hope that the developers will quickly fix all the errors, since I believe that they make a quality product and I hope that this problem will not affect the price.
Activity: 34
December 11, 2017, 03:15:04 PM
I think that the developers have long been resting in the Maldives))))
Jump to: