Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 230. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 21
December 13, 2017, 04:48:33 AM
BRC - listed on 2 exchanges.
HBC - listed on 0 exchanges  Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 04:39:49 AM
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just accidentally wiithdrawal some HBC from my account to my BTC address and now my HBC Balance is 0
My user name: phanvanh
deposit HBC: HUdXKcvLXjw5CkBsVbQNUCvtTAc7zgmzKm

WITHDRAWAL HISTORY
ID               6231
AMOUNT    503.0 HBC
STATUS       Paid   
DATE  Dec. 8, 2017, 3:21 p.m.
Any way to recover that?! Thank you!!

Thank you very muchhhhhhh
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 13, 2017, 04:11:11 AM
Hope HBC get approved on Yobitexchange!
Activity: 10
December 13, 2017, 03:45:00 AM
Member HomeBlockCoin
time you are a part of a command, give the normal answer to a subject, switch-offs of 2FA. It is a lot of senseless posts, and not one distinct response

Activity: 14
December 13, 2017, 03:06:38 AM
DID ANYONE GET BITCOIN BACK???
I READ MANY COMPLAIN HERE AND STILL THERE, NOTHING CHANGED.
AND MY COMPLAIN STILL NO RESPONSE FROM HOMEBLOCK.
THEY JUST REPLY HERE? NO PROCESS?Huh
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 03:05:15 AM

Tell that YoBit please...we got the okay two weeks ago but they don't care about a timetable. Have a look online everybody wants to see HBC on the exchange, no other coin is so popular in this segment right now as we are!

Why are you looking at Yobit? You must take care of yourself and open the internal exchange.
For example, Hextracoin does not have an external  exchange, it only has an internal exchange. and the investors is very pleased with this.
We are tired of waiting ...just open internal exchange !!!

I agree with your comment! Its gonna be way more easier after to get approved on other external exchange!

GO with the internal! We are strong enough we dont need those external platform who dont care about us!

You're wrong! We need a currency exchange on the currency market, because Coinmarketcap doesn't add to his list HomeBlockCoin! We need to write in Twitter YoBit!

As far as I know you would just have to pay the fee to get listed on Yobit. It is explained somewhere on their website.
[/quote]
i think they paid
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2017, 02:30:31 AM

Tell that YoBit please...we got the okay two weeks ago but they don't care about a timetable. Have a look online everybody wants to see HBC on the exchange, no other coin is so popular in this segment right now as we are!

Why are you looking at Yobit? You must take care of yourself and open the internal exchange.
For example, Hextracoin does not have an external  exchange, it only has an internal exchange. and the investors is very pleased with this.

I agree with your comment! Its gonna be way more easier after to get approved on other external exchange!

GO with the internal! We are strong enough we dont need those external platform who dont care about us!

You're wrong! We need a currency exchange on the currency market, because Coinmarketcap doesn't add to his list HomeBlockCoin! We need to write in Twitter YoBit!
[/quote]

As far as I know you would just have to pay the fee to get listed on Yobit. It is explained somewhere on their website.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 13, 2017, 01:29:26 AM
HOooray!
I've got my first PoS coins. About 1.7% of the sum of all my coins in my wallet! It is 10%+ for month.
Activity: 17
December 13, 2017, 12:43:16 AM

[/quote]

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
December 13, 2017, 12:15:35 AM
Hmm, I thought this project would be good for me, but when I see that lending option has been enabled first, instead of the payment system and 7 level deep affiliate system. Doesn't sound very cool. Or am I missing something?
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 13, 2017, 12:06:56 AM
>>> HELP US TO GET ON YOBIT <<<

How to:

Retweet our last tweet HERE

Or go to your Twitter account and send this to YoBit

"@Yobitexchange HomeBlockCoin, what are you waiting for YoBit! #HomeBlockCoin #YoBitExchange"

Yes I did it, hope function withdraw BTC will be disable condition buy 100HBC in ICO.
Activity: 56
December 12, 2017, 09:28:35 PM
Not sure if this was already mentioned on here (if so, please point me to it), but I noticed that in. The last 3 days the lending earlinings does not include the pre-lending bonus?! On the dashboard it always says the current interest, without any bonuses, but in the Earnings section, the rate listed was inclusive of the bonus rate, but only until dec 6th.

Am I missing something?! Is this a bug?

@homeblockcoin guys, any clarification you can offer on the above? The the pre-lending incentive stop on Dec 6th? I’m still not seeing the “bonus” interest added since then.
Activity: 8
December 12, 2017, 08:31:06 PM

How to:

"@Yobitexchange HomeBlockCoin, what are you waiting for YoBit! #HomeBlockCoin #YoBitExchange"

Ok Sir. I retweet
Activity: 66
Activity: 80
December 12, 2017, 07:46:05 PM

[/quote]

Activity: 21
December 12, 2017, 07:41:44 PM

[/quote]Tell that YoBit please...we got the okay two weeks ago but they don't care about a timetable. Have a look online everybody wants to see HBC on the exchange, no other coin is so popular in this segment right now as we are!

Activity: 80
December 12, 2017, 07:37:29 PM

How to:

I just did it! You should post on telegram that same tip! If we do a massif wave they will probably do it! Wink
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
December 12, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

How to:

Homeblockcoin.com
December 12, 2017, 07:11:03 PM
Hi HBC support team,

I've sent email to your email [email protected] but no reply.
I withdrawed HBC from HBC wallet, but I entered wrong wallet address (BTC wallet instead of HBC wallet). Pls support me refund HBC to my account. I've asked other investors who same with me and they said that HBC was returned to your balance.

My ID is nguyenhoangduc, withdrawal ID is 2291, amount 100 HBC

Hi HBC Team, pls kindly support !!!
It is not possible to send HBC to a BTC wallet, please do not try to fool us :/

guys this not looks like hyip or piramids ? ... there is to much profit from referal etc etc ,,, how it is posible ? i never see coin wich is that profit and wallet online + landing online like this .. anybody can explain meybe i am wrong
Hello, we understand your message and we hope that we can answer to your concerns a bit. Yes we got an affiliate system but we don't spend anything on marketing so that is why we are able to do this. Other ICO invest hundred of thousand of dollars to get the attention of you (people). We use the power of the people, that is why! Our lending system is pretty much amazing and we are proud to have such a system. Because of futures and some new possibilities we are able to secure investments and the profits so once you understand all these things it is not that difficult to be honest. Thanks for the great question of yours.

Six coins today are on the Yobit list. But among them there is no HBC coin ... If you applied for the listing, then it should have been considered and include the coin in the list, but it did not happen ... Why are you cheating on us again?
Yeah but these are cheap coins, the batch has still to be released within the next days ;=) Don't worry we all want more HBC Tongue

Best is if we all HBC investors send a tweet to Yobit and tell them to list HBC asap please Wink

Also did you made a request to get listed on other exchange like Coinexchange, Binance and so on ?

Maybee they are faster then Yobit, i think Coinexchange is a great exchanger for lendingcoins,

there are already a few lending coins listed.

We are in contact with all but our plan was to start with YoBit and we don't want to change our plans, we are happy for your trust and if we say or tweet something we will do it no matter what happens. But your thoughts were right, thank you very much!!!

TWEET FOR US, TWEET FOR YOU, TWEET FOR HBC!
December 12, 2017, 07:00:00 PM
Best is if we all HBC investors send a tweet to Yobit and tell them to list HBC asap please Wink

Also did you made a request to get listed on other exchange like Coinexchange, Binance and so on ?

Maybee they are faster then Yobit, i think Coinexchange is a great exchanger for lendingcoins,

there are already a few lending coins listed.
Jump to: