Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 50. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 24, 2018, 04:27:05 PM
Everything is still running and a lot of work is done in the background.

Well, why are you lying? Well, what a great job? it's nonsense! Do you really think that no one knows how to look .. what are you doing on servers and so on? you do not do anything! just pulling time to blame the community and the legal side of the project clean!
Activity: 8
February 24, 2018, 04:00:34 PM
HBC = PAGAREX

WHY?

1) Compare Bitcointalk posts of this projects. HBC and Pagarex posts written by one person - linguistically similar!

2) Both projects have similar roadmaps and technical details - offers online shop payments, global event and clear plans for the price until 2019 year.

3) Pagarex admin answers on Github: https://github.com/HomeBlockCoin/HBC/issues/6
(update: they deleted pagarex answer from Github Smiley )

4) Pagarex opened 22 december. And as you see - Homeblockcoin ceased to develop since January! No any motion! All forces were transferred to another project.

5) Internal exchange was made by the same programmers.

Update:
6) After "HBC-admin" saw RedFlag about Github - "Pagarex-admin" immediately deleted his answer! Good job! Ahahaha
Activity: 66
February 24, 2018, 03:48:55 PM
OK and why is the TELEGRAM LIVE SUPPORT DELETED?

and WHY is the Entry PAGAREX deleted on GitHub?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 24, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
I have found this on the GitHub Page from HomeBlockcoin

This is the Link:

https://github.com/HomeBlockCoin/HBC/issues/6
HBC has nothing to do with PGX or any other coin.

Answer please!!!
What happens to the project?
Why don't you get in touch with the community?
Will the project work?
Do not keep us in the dark please, we believe you and now we are confused...
Thank You.
Everything is still running and a lot of work is done in the background.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 24, 2018, 02:46:17 PM
Bitconnect LTD -> Bitconnect -> BitconnectX

OACCoin -> HBC ->PlagareX

In fairness HBC should let us convert our coins over to PlagareX now
February 24, 2018, 02:42:31 PM
Bitconnect LTD -> Bitconnect -> BitconnectX

OACCoin -> HBC ->PlagareX
February 24, 2018, 02:40:59 PM
Pagarex = Homeblockcoin?Huh??
ADMIN TELL US!!!

Again as we mentioned in our last posting who is that? HBC has nothing to do with copy cats, we had som many people copying us so come on.

Pagarex = Homeblockcoin?Huh??
ADMIN TELL US!!!

If I was the Admin of HBC, I would not be foolish to create another coin with the same interface. Pagarex forged the HBC interface, be a smart investor.

Haha you are right we just looked it up, yeah they copied some things from us, shows us we did something right!

They should be called PLAGAREX  Grin Grin

Here you go...
February 24, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

This is the Link:

Great find

Remember when HBC agreed that Pagerex must have plagiarized their project? SO it turns out that HBC is PlagareX after all!!!

Time to go to work while they still have money coming in!
February 24, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

This is the Link:

Great find
Activity: 66
February 24, 2018, 02:21:13 PM

https://img3.picload.org/image/dadwggaa/hbc.jpg

This is the Link:

February 24, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
And what do you want to hear from Stanislav Leonov and Andrey Behr? WHAT did they collect millions of dollars and without shutting down the project for no reason? Having robbed hundreds of thousands of depositors? They are scammers, who do not care about your community. I think soon after my message, there is a clever man who will say - buy fools a coin of $ 0.25)))) Soon we'll fly to the moon)))) Developers of the project long ago on bugs drink cocktails with whores !!!

ALL RUSSIANS ARE SCAMMERS.
NEVER TRUST ANY PROJECT, COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION
FOUNDED, LED OR OTHERWISE INVOLVED BY RUSSIANS.

Sure starting to seem that way. This is my 4th failing project runs by Russians.

Current Score
Russia 4, Vietnam 1

Funny that due to my Russian heritage I was drawn to Russian projects. I did not know that HBC was Russian-run. Never believed any of this Russian-meddling garbage in the news but....I will stick with USA from now on. USA disappoints but never cowers and hides.

A a kid, my grandfather told me the stories of what the Russian people had to endure and it made me glad he came to the USA. My grandfather was one of the hardest working people I knew. Would lose a finger in the steel mills and keep working the rest of the day because he had to earn for his family.

What happened to all the real men in Russia? I thought we had all the snowflakes over here.

Well, to be completly honest, nobody in this thread gives a shit about your grandpa.
Nor do we give a shit about you reacting to yourself every single day.

Do agree on the fact that these administrators are not trustworthy at this time
and sure as hell hope that they realize that intereacting once in 5days with people that invested millions in them is not really a good strategy.

And when they do intereact with their 'oh so great understanding community', add no value in this topic whatsoever.
So if they aren't scamming people out of their money, they sure as hell don't know how to handle the communication.

SMH...No one asked you to care about my grandfather. My message was a reply - hence the quotes. Russian projects are quickly becoming the laughing stock of the crypto world.

Get real! No one has millions invested in HBC! Otherwise, we would have already seen on TV how the team was carted off to the morgue in body bags. If I had millions and this small-fry mobster wanna be clan stole that money, I would go broke, making sure they never took another step.
Activity: 10
February 24, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
And what do you want to hear from Stanislav Leonov and Andrey Behr? WHAT did they collect millions of dollars and without shutting down the project for no reason? Having robbed hundreds of thousands of depositors? They are scammers, who do not care about your community. I think soon after my message, there is a clever man who will say - buy fools a coin of $ 0.25)))) Soon we'll fly to the moon)))) Developers of the project long ago on bugs drink cocktails with whores !!!

Sure starting to seem that way. This is my 4th failing project runs by Russians.

Current Score
Russia 4, Vietnam 1

Funny that due to my Russian heritage I was drawn to Russian projects. I did not know that HBC was Russian-run. Never believed any of this Russian-meddling garbage in the news but....I will stick with USA from now on. USA disappoints but never cowers and hides.

A a kid, my grandfather told me the stories of what the Russian people had to endure and it made me glad he came to the USA. My grandfather was one of the hardest working people I knew. Would lose a finger in the steel mills and keep working the rest of the day because he had to earn for his family.

What happened to all the real men in Russia? I thought we had all the snowflakes over here.

Well, to be completly honest, nobody in this thread gives a shit about your grandpa.
Nor do we give a shit about you reacting to yourself every single day.

Do agree on the fact that these administrators are not trustworthy at this time
and sure as hell hope that they realize that intereacting once in 5days with people that invested millions in them is not really a good strategy.

And when they do intereact with their 'oh so great understanding community', add no value in this topic whatsoever.
So if they aren't scamming people out of their money, they sure as hell don't know how to handle the communication.

Activity: 4
February 24, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

Current Score
Russia 4, Vietnam 1

OMG, what are you talking about !?
February 24, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

Current Score
Russia 4, Vietnam 1

February 24, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

Current Score
Russia 4, Vietnam 1

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 24, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
Its very bad how HBC doesnt update daily news as they said before,
i was a investor since day 1 but now i dont trust them anymore sorry !

I already finish this chapter with HBC and im going on with new ones.

If you wanna try out a new one check out LENDIUM ICO starts on 1st march !
Here is my ref link: https://app.lendium.tech/r/dbRXbMd849K7Lm53

Remember always your money your risk, nothing is guaranteed,
so diversify as much as you can and always invest what you can afford to loose !!!
Activity: 7
February 24, 2018, 07:20:16 AM

Activity: 102
February 24, 2018, 07:12:14 AM
Answer please!!!
Will the project work?
Thank You.

Activity: 56
February 24, 2018, 06:25:12 AM
Answer please!!!
Will the project work?
Thank You.
Activity: 110
February 24, 2018, 06:20:26 AM
Pages:
Jump to: