Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 54. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 02:17:48 PM
The price has been raised over 50% today Smiley. Hope it'll comeback
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
February 21, 2018, 01:53:51 PM
Richyboy thinks I need to relearn Arithmetic but according to my estimates, HBC should have a HUGE stockpile of funds right now.

It was mentioned that they made 1600 BTC during the ICO.

Yes, they pay daily interest but they have also received many forked coins from the BTC they held the past few months which should probably cover most of the interest to this point.

Then they had the large 25% increase in BTC price from the ICO dates.

Next, when people have been exchanging lending interest from fiat to HBC (required even if they decide to completely cash out), they are making another 80% profit on every exchange.

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only $2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

If you look at all coins available right now on the exchanges and exclude those orders wanting prices over $200 per coin. The project could buy everything out for around $22 million and burn those coins and stop future lending. They still have enough left over for the team to live for free the rest of their lives. That does not even account for price momentum that will be created by the rapid price rise. Other traders will help them do that work and move the price up looking for quick gains.

I believe that HBC can buy up coins to move the HBC price up over $100 with their current funds and still end up with over $10 million left. They can also avoid any future legal issues by letting current loans finish and not offering future loans. They can transform into an entirely new project and everyone is happy (except for lawyers).

Forgot to add in the internal exchange trading fees and the transfer fees which are much higher than what is required. $$$$

There's no question that the HBC devs are rolling in dough.  The only real question is, is their motive to con millions of dollars from investors and potentially spend the rest of their lives in prison, or to run an honest platform?  I guess we'll know soon enough.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 21, 2018, 01:19:19 PM
Richyboy thinks I need to relearn Arithmetic but according to my estimates, HBC should have a HUGE stockpile of funds right now.

Yes, they pay daily interest but they have also received many forked coins from the BTC they held the past few months which should probably cover most of the interest to this point.

Next, when people have been exchanging lending interest from fiat to HBC (required even if they decide to completely cash out), they are making another 80% profit on every exchange.

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only $2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

If you look at all coins available right now on the exchanges and exclude those orders wanting prices over $200 per coin. The project could buy everything out for around $22 million and burn those coins and stop future lending. They still have enough left over for the team to live for free the rest of their lives. That does not even account for price momentum that will be created by the rapid price rise. Other traders will help them do that work and move the price up looking for quick gains.

I believe that HBC can buy up coins to move the HBC price up over $100 with their current funds and still end up with over $10 million left. They can also avoid any future legal issues by letting current loans finish and not offering future loans. They can transform into an entirely new project and everyone is happy (except for lawyers).

Forgot to add in the internal exchange trading fees and the transfer fees which are much higher than what is required. $$$$
February 21, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

When you account for all of this plus abandoned accounts or dust BTC and HBC. Homeblock coin should be sitting on funds well above $28 MILLION. At the current coin price, the total market cap of the circulating supply of 10 million is only 2.5 million. They could buy every coin out right now 10 times over! Of course not everyone will sell at this low price.

February 21, 2018, 12:43:45 PM
BCC Max Supply = 28,000,000 BCC
HBC Max Supply = 28,000,000 HBC

BCC was trading at 400$. Even after its downfall still trading above 2$
HBC with such low supply why price around 0.3$ ?

BINGO!

To devs: there will never be a perfect time to let this run but you must have faith and trust the decision.

You had the number 1 spot a few weeks ago and got too quiet.

Now LendConnect, which at first was just an alt lending coin, is stealing your lunch.

Please watch the prodigy toddler LCT do it - all you have to do is copy.

You lose nothing by winning.

I have faith in you because you are the only top-tier lending coin that never made it past $50..or $40..or $30...or $20...or $15. I think you have been saving up momentum and waiting for all of the competition to drop out so you can own the title of being the best. Give your loyal contributors a taste of what greatness is in store for them.

Keep this thought in mind - we can all pretend why we invest money but the only thing that matters is price. The higher the price the more confidence gained.
February 21, 2018, 12:38:40 PM

BINGO!

To devs: there will never be a perfect time to let this run but you must have faith and trust the decision.

Now LendConnect, which at first was just an alt lending coin, is stealing your lunch.

I have faith in you because you are the only top-tier lending coin that never made it past $50..or $40..or $30...or $20...or $15. I think you have been saving up momentum and waiting for all of the competition to drop out so you can own the title of being the best. Give your loyal contributors a taste of what greatness is in store for them.
February 21, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

BINGO!

Activity: 110
February 21, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
Rip Holder.  Grin
Hope for Lender  Cheesy

Since the HBC project (and coin) is mainly a landing project (at least for now), so if lenders doing good, holders will also do good sooner or later (as well as traders).
But if landers doing not good everyone will be screwed — the coin dies. Wink
Activity: 102
February 21, 2018, 11:17:51 AM
Rip Holder.  Grin
Hope for Lender  Cheesy

Rip Holder!!!
Rip Lender!!!

Hope for trader !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 48
February 21, 2018, 11:08:21 AM
Rip Holder.  Grin
Hope for Lender  Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
KickCity a reward-based blockchain
February 21, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
Poor guys on getting rekt on this one. To those who invested in this one have learned the hard way. As many folks saying this type of scheme is a SCAM.
Activity: 56
February 21, 2018, 09:18:04 AM
Dear developers of the project!
It's time for you to show up at the forum and answer investors ' questions! Why you split up and so difficult situation? Why don't you answer for so long? Who needs your contests referrals? Give us information about the project, what is happening and what you expect in the future! Lack of information includes imagination!!! Hence the whole negativity to the project! Now it seems that you purposefully lead the project to failure!!! What for??? Give us the info!!!
Thank You.
Activity: 31
February 21, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
Where are the Dev's?

Now we also can not withdraw the small BTC amount from HBC to private wallet?
Since yesterday my withdraw shows pending.

What up? They want destroy HBC completly?
Activity: 24
February 21, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

Activity: 6
February 21, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
all that needs to be done to this project is to equalize the price of the external and internal stock exchange, but it should be done without pampas, on real coin buyers. So now you can just keep a coin with a small growth .... for this, do not need a lot of resources and so it will be right  Wink
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
I am one of those who today will buy a coin that will become more expensive tomorrow.
There is no need to say "Buy HBC for $ 0.3", because here are those who have long bought for $ 1, $ 2, $ 5 ... and see how investments lose their value.

See above Smiley

And if you know for sure what coin will become more expensive tomorrow — go and buy it! What the problem? Grin

no one knows what will be more expensive ... maybe tomorrow I will wake up and a 0.1 coin .. and not 0.3 and certainly not 10

Exactly! Smiley
So how can you be so sure that HBC won't go to the moon tomorrow? Smiley
In fact, a cheap coin have more chances to go up then an expensive coin.
No one knows for sure. I did not talk about exact knowledge. I talked about the prospect. Coins grow on good news, primarily from developers. Correct interaction of developers with the community can work wonders.
February 21, 2018, 06:45:36 AM
no one knows what will be more expensive ... maybe tomorrow I will wake up and a 0.1 coin .. and not 0.3 and certainly not 10

By the way, I think I do know what coin will go up in the future. It's the coin in my signature Wink
February 21, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
I have no problem with other coins.
But we're talking about HBC. And I do not say that the project has died. I say that the developers do not do enough to make people see life in this project.
I myself have not sold a single coin.
I can wait.
Talk about most people who lose faith. You can not just abandon them, it's much better to give them a reason to believe.

Well, I can agree with that. The Devs could do better.

But here I'm trying to give you exactly that — some reasons to believe and to hope.
February 21, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
I am one of those who today will buy a coin that will become more expensive tomorrow.
There is no need to say "Buy HBC for $ 0.3", because here are those who have long bought for $ 1, $ 2, $ 5 ... and see how investments lose their value.

See above Smiley

And if you know for sure what coin will become more expensive tomorrow — go and buy it! What the problem? Grin

Exactly! Smiley
So how can you be so sure that HBC won't go to the moon tomorrow? Smiley
In fact, a cheap coin have more chances to go up then an expensive coin.
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

See above Smiley

I have no problem with other coins.
But we're talking about HBC. And I do not say that the project has died. I say that the developers do not do enough to make people see life in this project.
I myself have not sold a single coin.
I can wait.
Talk about most people who lose faith. You can not just abandon them, it's much better to give them a reason to believe.
Pages:
Jump to: