Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 52. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 08:34:23 AM
is the project stopped?
Activity: 20
February 23, 2018, 05:53:06 AM
Scam is finish, no BTC Withdrawal since 3 days!
Activity: 21
February 23, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
it's a Disaster
I dont know why. But even  0.12$ like BCC last year, they still can up 50$ easily. Why we can't ?
I still believe that HBC will going up.
We Trust you.
Thank you, we trust our community as well!
Then why are you ignoring the community??? Why don't you answer questions and just write small phrases??? Answer please on serious questions, which interested all!!! Thank You...
I apologize for the emotions...

Administrators do not work? Tele support negative. Investor panic, low prices. Your responses are not really convincing. no support
 Sad Sad Sad Sad

A similar problem (translation from the site to the stock exchange hangs over a day)! Administrators have forgotten about us. Translations are not made, technical support does not respond to emails ..  Huh
Activity: 10
February 23, 2018, 02:30:26 AM
it's a Disaster
I dont know why. But even  0.12$ like BCC last year, they still can up 50$ easily. Why we can't ?
We Trust you.
Then why are you ignoring the community??? Why don't you answer questions and just write small phrases??? Answer please on serious questions, which interested all!!! Thank You...

Administrators do not work? Tele support negative. Investor panic, low prices. Your responses are not really convincing. no support
 Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 48
February 22, 2018, 10:54:35 PM
Dev HomeBlockCoin, HBC Withdrawal pending long time,

Days ago, only a few hours. But now, pending 3-4day, please fix. Thank!
Activity: 76
February 22, 2018, 08:13:42 PM
pending. 2 days. Translation from the office. Is this normal for hbc?
I have same issue when i withdraw HBC from cryptopia. You can find information about your transaction here http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

Activity: 410
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 03:49:58 PM
Now this is my wallet in homeblockcoin, but i never see my money inside at all. or maybe I should change again can see it ,, hopefully I'm lucky for this.  Smiley
Activity: 6
February 22, 2018, 03:36:36 PM
Hey guy`s!
QatarCoin new analog hextra,hbc,davorcoin etc! ico live 1-round price 0.1$. tommorow 2-round price 0.2$
my ref /hameleonprox2
it`s fast x5-x10 coin from Qatar
Activity: 4
February 22, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
Also, if you do lend then you don't care what price the coin has, since your investment converts to the fiat and you get your interest in the fiat. Of course, provided that the Devs won't continue to manipulate the exchange price. But even in that case you will be able to get your investment back and even to earn at least something.

at the end of landing what can we do with all those fiat money? withdraw? No, buy BTC? No, they force us to buy HBC
am i right?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 02:11:59 PM
pending. 2 days. Translation from the office. Is this normal for hbc?
Activity: 56
February 22, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
it's a Disaster
We Trust you.
Activity: 31
February 22, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
HBC Team, or one man show.

Why my BTC withdraw pending now for 2 days?

It is very bad that the coin price is only 0,25$, but why i can not withdraw this little money?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
it's a Disaster
We Trust you.

BCC never discredited a trust to the lending program. If an investor knew that is due him so much $, he got promised that, regardless of courses. Here developers avid on chinks, for them the course fully different from the real. And so already HBC would be on 30-50$ if developers did not pull down him.
Activity: 14
February 22, 2018, 12:36:06 PM
it's a Disaster
We Trust you.

They are just playing with us hahahahahaha !
that kind of response make me laught soo HARD

seriously, when will you update the promised thing and make the coin pump ? before Q1 or after ?
Activity: 87
February 22, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
Dear HBC, the whole community is interested in when there will be synchronization. Huh
Activity: 7
February 22, 2018, 12:30:39 PM
it's a Disaster
I dont know why. But even  0.12$ like BCC last year, they still can up 50$ easily. Why we can't ?
We Trust you.

Dear HBC Owners,

Kindly manage and regulate your Telegram Channel ( Community and LiveSupport ). There's a lot of negative info and angry investors on those channels because HBC admin rarely chat with them or solve their problems like removing 2FA, not replying on private messages for weeks, and so on. They want a person that they can talk to anytime and respond within 72 hours.

Happy and satisfied investors surely many investors will invest.

Thank you.
Activity: 66
February 22, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
it's a Disaster
I dont know why. But even  0.12$ like BCC last year, they still can up 50$ easily. Why we can't ?
We Trust you.

Writing a short info in Bitcointalk means you work hard in the backround?

Your Competition and your Leaderboard is a small database query that is displayed in HTML.
For this you have now needed over a month?

Where are the pictures of the mining farm?

Convince us with some great photos!

What about the Global Event in February?

What about the 20% ICO money for investing in marketing campaigns?

What about the Bounty Program?

What about winning an ipad or an iPhoneX? - empty words?

Since the 7th of January a new and improved internal Exchange is to come - until today I do not see any.

What about the Live Support Channel on Telegram - there is an admin who only writes standard answers every 5 days.
Do you call this a support? Ridiculous!

I have been following the discussion here since the beginning - the only thing you are writing about in the last weeks is "we work a lot in the background" ...... Results are not visible - sorry, there is one result - one sinking coin price.

You always answer inconsequential questions here in BitcoinTalk Forum.
Please answer my questions to give the Communityt something specific and meaningful.

I have the feeling that HBC only consists of 1-2 people

Sorry guys - you make an absolutely dubious impression on me!
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
February 22, 2018, 12:02:56 PM
it's a Disaster
We Trust you.
Activity: 140
Homeblockcoin.com
February 22, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
Dear HBC,

1. What date will be the internal price same as price on external exchanger ?
2. When will be the "new" working internal exchanger be ready ?

Everyone is waiting for price fixing and new internal exchanger, if this
will be not fixed im sure that no one will subscribe new partner in HBC.

they will never do anything !!!! why no one can understand this in any way? if they wanted the project to live - everything would have already been done! the project is over! stop fantasizing and dreaming about the future with this slag! there are many interesting and working platforms around. this shit has outlived itself! who managed to sell for 4-8 $ - the fars! who did not have time - drink wine and work with other teams!

If the project is done, why do you keep coming here and saying the same shit over and over? Wink
Thanks mate, yeah it is true we work a lot in the background, look we are still here and working on new features! Time will tell we know that.

Hi! I See the situation has not improved...
The Situation is good or what do you wish for a change?

Activity: 97
February 22, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
it's a Disaster
We Trust you.
Pages:
Jump to: