Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 56. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
People bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh
I bought bitcoin for 18k dollars, and now it costs 11k dollars. Who is to blame for this?
Developers are responsible only for the fact that the price of a coin for lending does not match the exchange price.

who is right who is to blame is the second answer! I have the main question, why the best project on the market has the price lower than everyone in the market. who is to blame for the drop in price and the termination of the project?
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 05:27:56 AM
People bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh
I bought bitcoin for 18k dollars, and now it costs 11k dollars. Who is to blame for this?
Developers are responsible only for the fact that the price of a coin for lending does not match the exchange price.
Activity: 110
February 21, 2018, 05:21:30 AM
Looks like now is the last chance to buy a very cheap HBC Smiley

but what has changed with the project, what should it be purchased? the usual manipulations of a group of traders with 1-1.5 bitcoins on their hands. project, as it flew to the bottom, so it flies

Well, I just informed you. But it is still your own choice whether to purchase it or not Wink

buy a project coin that nobody needs? people lost 70-90% of their deposits ... do you really think that there are fools who will invest in the project and buy a coin?

Please explain me HOW exactly those people "lost" 70-90% of their deposits? In numbers, if you will Wink

people bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh

You mean they bought the lending project coin and then they didn't lent it, right? Wink
February 21, 2018, 05:14:05 AM

but what has changed with the project, what should it be purchased? the usual manipulations of a group of traders with 1-1.5 bitcoins on their hands. project, as it flew to the bottom, so it flies

Well, I just informed you. But it is still your own choice whether to purchase it or not Wink

buy a project coin that nobody needs? people lost 70-90% of their deposits ... do you really think that there are fools who will invest in the project and buy a coin?

Please explain me HOW exactly those people "lost" 70-90% of their deposits? In numbers, if you will Wink

people bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh
February 21, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

February 21, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

February 21, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

February 21, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

Activity: 20
February 21, 2018, 03:47:36 AM
New HomeBlockCoin Mining Pool

http://xpool.info

No need Registration.
Pool Fee :  0.5%
Activity: 12
February 21, 2018, 03:27:45 AM

In the model of behavior of Homeblokcoin there are clear positions of strategy. They have all the resources and resources now. The course was specially driven for many correct reasons. All the haters will soon settle on the stake. Who will be in the coin now and will win. Do not go into lending. Buy coins. You will be happy)))

Hi
i do have some questions, i will be grateful if u ansewr
i lend 1085 hbc value was 2710$, for 179 days
is this any way to cancel lending?
if not, after 179 days they will give me back 1085 hbc and interest or 2710$ and interest?
the interest is usd, i cant buy BTC or withdraw, after 179 days is this possible to withdraw usd interest or the only choice is buying  just HBC

tnx

you can not withdraw money from the Landing within 179 days, the interest that you receive you can change in HBC then change them to BTC. At the end of the lending, you get a dollar that you also convert through HBC to BTC. If you convert immediately, you get your dollars in the equivalent of BTC (You do not lose anything)

so after 179 days i can withdraw usd money?
tnx a lot

you will receive 2710 usd

ok, but what can i do with all those dollars? i cant buy btc directly, i cant withdraw dollar, its useless
2710+inerest in usd and then what? i have to buy HBC at the high price

u have to convert the 2710 into hbc and than sell hbc for btc
February 20, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
Activity: 4
February 20, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

In the model of behavior of Homeblokcoin there are clear positions of strategy. They have all the resources and resources now. The course was specially driven for many correct reasons. All the haters will soon settle on the stake. Who will be in the coin now and will win. Do not go into lending. Buy coins. You will be happy)))

Hi
if not, after 179 days they will give me back 1085 hbc and interest or 2710$ and interest?
the interest is usd, i cant buy BTC or withdraw, after 179 days is this possible to withdraw usd interest or the only choice is buying  just HBC

tnx

you can not withdraw money from the Landing within 179 days, the interest that you receive you can change in HBC then change them to BTC. At the end of the lending, you get a dollar that you also convert through HBC to BTC. If you convert immediately, you get your dollars in the equivalent of BTC (You do not lose anything)

tnx a lot

ok, but what can i do with all those dollars? i cant buy btc directly, i cant withdraw dollar, its useless
2710+inerest in usd and then what? i have to buy HBC at the high price
Activity: 6
February 20, 2018, 03:19:08 PM

Hi

tnx

tnx a lot

February 20, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Hi

tnx

tnx a lot
Activity: 87
February 20, 2018, 01:52:48 PM
On take off    http://prntscr.com/ihg21f
February 20, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

Hi

tnx

Activity: 944
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 01:35:18 PM
Developers .. your actions are absolutely ineffective ... why do you need these Leaderboard Competition? those who have a lot of referrals think not about the development of the project but about the withdrawal of funds-as a result of the price drop ... freeze referral funds and think more about project marketing and advertising .... there are fears of sanctions - come up with a legal cover for example cloud mining and the whole community - your customers .. you are moving in this direction but where is the result? Participants do not really advertise the project-it should be done by you ...
  Lending is now no one to attract-the days have passed ... nothing will not stimulate the arrival of new people as an increase in the price of a coin .. gradual but stable
February 20, 2018, 01:28:10 PM

Hi

tnx
Activity: 168
February 20, 2018, 12:57:22 PM
Lets go HBC! #PUMP
It's impossible rightnow bro  Angry Angry
February 20, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

Pages:
Jump to: