Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 55. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:36:44 AM
Buy you're completely missing the point. It's not about coin speculation, it's about LENDING.

If you lend you're getting not the coin but the fiat. And you buy the coin for the fiat for the current price. And then you sell it for the current price. So what do you loose here? Smiley

Of course, if the Devs manipulate the back-office price (and they do it now) then you're getting less then expected. BUT YOU'RE STILL GETTING SOMETHING! Even if the project shuts down completely, you will get SOMETHING, right? Wink

Yes, there's always a chance of scam etc. But I told you already about risking — see above.
Activity: 102
February 21, 2018, 06:33:35 AM
I am one of those who today will buy a coin that will become more expensive tomorrow.
There is no need to say "Buy HBC for $ 0.3", because here are those who have long bought for $ 1, $ 2, $ 5 ... and see how investments lose their value.

See above Smiley

And if you know for sure what coin will become more expensive tomorrow — go and buy it! What the problem? Grin

no one knows what will be more expensive ... maybe tomorrow I will wake up and a 0.1 coin .. and not 0.3 and certainly not 10
February 21, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
I am one of those who today will buy a coin that will become more expensive tomorrow.
There is no need to say "Buy HBC for $ 0.3", because here are those who have long bought for $ 1, $ 2, $ 5 ... and see how investments lose their value.

See above Smiley

And if you know for sure what coin will become more expensive tomorrow — go and buy it! What the problem? Grin
February 21, 2018, 06:25:11 AM
what to do to those who bought for 4-8 $ Huh? how to persuade people not to sell coins? how to persuade hundreds of my people from the team - not to leave the project? there is no trust ... it is a propiol and everything! people do not believe and go into other projects, calling me a fraudster that withered in such a bad project.

Have you ever heard the term "DOUBLE UP"? Wink
This is a method to minimize your loss in the case when you bought high and then the price went very low. Educate yourself! Wink

As for the trust — trust no one! Just try to use the opportunities and take a reasonable risk. And don't risk with the money you cannot afford to loose.

But you can't win big if you don't risk at all. If you don't wanna risk, go to your local bank and deposit your money for 2-5% (however, sometimes even banks go bankrupt) Wink
Activity: 35
February 21, 2018, 06:24:10 AM
I'm not a dreamer and not a dreamer .. but I think that with the money that is in the hands of project administrators, they can hold a coin at the level of 1-2 $ and give it an increase of 5-10-20% per month .... how can I, as the leader of the team, attract people to the project, if no one wants .. everyone sees what losses we are in !!!

As a leader of a team you could attract people like this: buy a very cheap coin now (around $0.30) and lend it for much higher price ($2.5) so you can have a much higher investment for less money.

Just an idea Wink
I will buy a promising coin for $ 100 or $ 1000, but I will not buy a dead coin even for 1 cent.
Developers must convince people that the coin has a development perspective. Do not need to call people to blind faith.

Okay, so you're one of those guys who prefer to buy high and sell low, is that right? Wink
February 21, 2018, 06:18:58 AM
Buy the way, see the Davor.
This one IS the DEAD COIN, since they closed the project completely: they stoped their lending program, closed the withdraw, have legal problems with the authorities etc.

The price of the coin fell to 400 satoshi. And then at some point of time it went up to over 1000 satoshi Smiley

So, those who bought at the bottom of this DEAD COIN saw a profit of over 100% within a week Smiley

And HBC is not dead. The project is still intact, lending is working, the Devs are promising more invest options to come etc.

Think about it! Smiley
February 21, 2018, 06:17:16 AM
I will buy a promising coin for $ 100 or $ 1000, but I will not buy a dead coin even for 1 cent.
Developers must convince people that the coin has a development perspective. Do not need to call people to blind faith.

I completely agree! it is better to buy for $ 100 a coin, which is believed and it is stable than to buy for $ 0.3 dead project and a week later see the price of $ 0.01 and scam

How about to buy for $100 and a week later see the price of $0.01? Wink

As for me it's better to buy for $0.3 and see the price of $100 (or even $10) in a couple of months Smiley

And if not, you loose much less anyway.

what to do to those who bought for 4-8 $ Huh? how to persuade people not to sell coins? how to persuade hundreds of my people from the team - not to leave the project? there is no trust ... it is a propiol and everything! people do not believe and go into other projects, calling me a fraudster that withered in such a bad project.
February 21, 2018, 06:12:02 AM

I completely agree! it is better to buy for $ 100 a coin, which is believed and it is stable than to buy for $ 0.3 dead project and a week later see the price of $ 0.01 and scam

How about to buy for $100 and a week later see the price of $0.01? Wink

As for me it's better to buy for $0.3 and see the price of $100 (or even $10) in a couple of months Smiley

And if not, you loose much less anyway.
February 21, 2018, 06:09:11 AM
I'm not a dreamer and not a dreamer .. but I think that with the money that is in the hands of project administrators, they can hold a coin at the level of 1-2 $ and give it an increase of 5-10-20% per month .... how can I, as the leader of the team, attract people to the project, if no one wants .. everyone sees what losses we are in !!!

As a leader of a team you could attract people like this: buy a very cheap coin now (around $0.30) and lend it for much higher price ($2.5) so you can have a much higher investment for less money.

Just an idea Wink

Okay, so you're one of those guys who prefer to buy high and sell low, is that right? Wink
February 21, 2018, 06:08:14 AM

Just an idea Wink

February 21, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
Also, if you do lend then you don't care what price the coin has, since your investment converts to the fiat and you get your interest in the fiat. Of course, provided that the Devs won't continue to manipulate the exchange price. But even in that case you will be able to get your investment back and even to earn at least something.
February 21, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Just an idea Wink

I do so, people do not believe ... people are afraid to go into deposits, because they stop believing the project. people do not see the prospects of the project ... everyone is waiting massively for the scam

Well, I don't know what to say to those who is afraid, as well as for the non-believers and scam-waiters Smiley Maybe just that: DO THE MATH! Wink

Anyway, how much will you lose when you buy cheap? Just that cheap price. But you have a chance to win big. Anyway the crypto world is a pretty much a gamble, isn't it? Wink
February 21, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

Just an idea Wink
February 21, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

Just an idea Wink

I do so, people do not believe ... people are afraid to go into deposits, because they stop believing the project. people do not see the prospects of the project ... everyone is waiting massively for the scam
February 21, 2018, 05:51:34 AM

Just an idea Wink
February 21, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
I have a large team, we communicate in a telegram ... I offer bonuses to people, I urge everyone to wait, buy coins and increase deposits. But my team does not believe me and considers me an idiot who believes in the project ... That's how I should be? How to influence the team leader, if the project administrators methodically destroy it.
February 21, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
You're right
February 21, 2018, 05:42:52 AM
who is right who is to blame is the second answer! I have the main question, why the best project on the market has the price lower than everyone in the market. who is to blame for the drop in price and the termination of the project?
I think that there is a combination of many factors. But the main responsibility in my opinion lies with developers who work very poorly with the community. It is not constructive to blame the community, since the crowd is not organized and is not manageable.
February 21, 2018, 05:38:54 AM
People bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh
I bought bitcoin for 18k dollars, and now it costs 11k dollars. Who is to blame for this?
Developers are responsible only for the fact that the price of a coin for lending does not match the exchange price.

Totally agree with that. This the the biggest problem with the project so far.

February 21, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
People bought a coin for 5 dollars, and now it costs 0.3 ... is this normal? HuhHuhHuhHuh
I bought bitcoin for 18k dollars, and now it costs 11k dollars. Who is to blame for this?
Developers are responsible only for the fact that the price of a coin for lending does not match the exchange price.

Totally agree with that. This the the biggest problem with the project so far.
Pages:
Jump to: