Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 85. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 10:48:07 AM
Get out while you can @ $4.00.

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided

Where is your ferrari
I am closer to owning one than you are if you are invested in this shit Ponzi that is subject to collapse at anytime.

BTW Davor now banned by Texas with a Cease and Desist order, you think this is not going to ripple down to Homeblock coin?

you will not buy crypto currency (btc, eth, xrp, ada...). if texas prohibits crypto currencies In the future.

The HomeBlockCoin team is working well. I trust HBC.
VPN Bro

Texas is a small drop in the bucket to an international community that is predominantly European
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 09:03:29 AM

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided

Where is your ferrari
I am closer to owning one than you are if you are invested in this shit Ponzi that is subject to collapse at anytime.

BTW Davor now banned by Texas with a Cease and Desist order, you think this is not going to ripple down to Homeblock coin?

you will not buy crypto currency (btc, eth, xrp, ada...). if texas prohibits crypto currencies In the future.

The HomeBlockCoin team is working well. I trust HBC.
VPN Bro
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 03, 2018, 08:02:33 AM
http://homeblock.thecryptochat.net/

"Database Connection Error
Error Code: 2002

Unable to connect to MySQL Database Server"

Lol  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 03, 2018, 05:41:04 AM

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided

Where is your ferrari

Activity: 108
February 03, 2018, 03:33:00 AM
the market is falling !! but do you want the old profit? learn to wait
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 02:03:19 AM
Any Innovation? Huh
Dear administration, you are saying that it is not your problem(since 12/18/17 https://prnt.sc/i0bxpn ), but it your coins that got stuck on the Marketplace that you gave us. I never received any answer from them, though I am trying to reach them over a month already.  If you referred us to Coinhouse, then you know them, know their administration, then solve the problem. I am just a user that trying to get my coins and suffered from unprofessional attitude of Coinhouse stuff.
PS: I will be placing these message all over the internet, on forums and scam monitoring until I get this issue resolved.

you have very funny logic. feel like you don't want to understand. How do you want our dev solve your problem? THERE IS NO ANY CRYPTOCURRENCY AT ALL,  that responsible for this kind of issue. it doesn't depend, what stuck on coinhouse, after you deposit your hbc there, it is between you and coinhouse, stop talking bad things about  HomeBlockCoin, don't be funny.Here is an example, you bought Mercedes from official dealership, and you taking car to mechanic shop and they dont work on your car, then you coming to Mercedes and saying "guys, you need take responsibility  for that , because car(coin) that stuck in the mechanic shop(marketplace)  you sold me". "PS: I will be placing these message all over the internet, on forums and scam monitoring until I get this issue resolved." go ahead , but everybody gonna say that YOU WRONG.
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 12:58:02 AM
Hello devs!

Ideas:
Add firstly Bitcoin Cash into your internal exchange, then some other coins like LTC, ETH (HBC/BTC; HBC/ETH; HBC/LTC). Further on, you can create the exchange platform like binance, like low-commissions paid by HBC, which gives a discount 50% (like BNB). That's about after 6th month.

Activity: 29
February 02, 2018, 09:09:14 PM
Good afternoon. At the conclusion of the coin appears the inscription "the withdrawals are currently paused" When can I withdraw my coins? The withdrawal of coins
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
February 02, 2018, 06:30:50 PM
Any Innovation? Huh
Dear administration, you are saying that it is not your problem(since 12/18/17 https://prnt.sc/i0bxpn ), but it your coins that got stuck on the Marketplace that you gave us. I never received any answer from them, though I am trying to reach them over a month already.  If you referred us to Coinhouse, then you know them, know their administration, then solve the problem. I am just a user that trying to get my coins and suffered from unprofessional attitude of Coinhouse stuff.
PS: I will be placing these message all over the internet, on forums and scam monitoring until I get this issue resolved.

where were the coins from? I bought it or is it some bounty airdrop? The case looks suspicious, does anyone else have such problems as a buddy above?
Activity: 2
February 02, 2018, 05:08:25 PM
Dear Homeblockcoin community, please return the price for 1 hbc = $ 8, within one day or several hours. You have given enough time, but I could not do it. Many thanks!)

agree, good idea !!!

you all had time nearly months now so dont cry now...

For example I was on a business trip and I could take advantage of the $8 lending offer in the last hours. Pity that when I tried, every operation was blocked (paused) by Homeblockcoin team. And I could not take advantage of the offer. I think this is not serious because if an offer is made for a certain time then you can not block everything before the deadline.
Don't you agree??
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 03:57:55 PM
Dear Homeblockcoin community, please return the price for 1 hbc = $ 8, within one day or several hours. You have given enough time, but I could not do it. Many thanks!)

agree, good idea !!!

you all had time nearly months now so dont cry now...
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 03:44:23 PM

agree, good idea !!!
Activity: 1
February 02, 2018, 03:32:35 PM
Activity: 108
February 02, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
such a fall ((it was necessary to do landings before
February 02, 2018, 02:05:49 PM
Dear HBC team, I will still insist that you return the opportunity to those who did not have time or who wants to again go into the lend at the old
price of $ 8 ... I'm not guilty of the payment going to my office 4 hours .. For the whole 4 hours Karl !!! I hope you listen to this
February 02, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided

Where is your ferrari
February 02, 2018, 01:23:59 PM
I wait now since 3 hours for my btc deposit.

Is it normal?
yes its normal/ dont worry

Thanks, i get my btc.

Now i see the exchange deposit it paused. You know how long?
Please read previous posts from HBC, or you can get Announcements from Telegram
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 12:17:34 PM
Weekend ! Will we see internal changes?
How will the new features be updated?
The upgrade process is too slow! Old investors are leaving

Umm, "Old investors are leaving"? Where did you get your data? Seems very false especially since real contributors here are lending. I do not believe that anyone has been through the entire lending cycle yet. Please stop spreading FUD - that is for frothy markets not ones similar to this where crypto is teetering on the edge.

Why don't you join us? I can send you a referral link to join up if you'd like.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 02, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
How do you plan to increase the value of the currency as it is in the current market?

I mean that right now with our $ daily transfer to HBC at the price that fluctuates, when you put the withraws back on track, how do you intend to stop the dumb?

What kind of buyers will be interested in buying the currency right now? ( cause lending program is atractive when value is $ ) right now we got a offer at 8$ but now we are in 1.6$ haha .

tell us how you will managed that?

also the system will need more coins and more coins since it is based on giving us coins in exchange for $ , so that i mentioned up , will create a devaluation.

what do you think ? Wink

I respectfully disagree. Scarcity rarely, if ever, creates devaluation. If coins become scarce the prices will rise. I think as coins do become scare that the daily lending rates should rise too because that will create even more demand for coins. If there are 10 iPhone Zs available for $799 today an next week there are only 5, someone will want them before they are gone and will pay a nice premium (usually double) to get them. What happens when the available iPhones in the market are only 10% of the original supply? Prices will rise even more substantially. In similar fashion, HBC can start to sell any coins people exchanged for the right to lend and just set the market price based on what they think those coins are worth since they are the majority holders of those coins. In the iPhone example above, if only 1 iPhone of the 10 were left, they could literally charge whatever price they wanted until an earlier buyer saw a market price which they could not pass up. There are always outliers such as the need to cash in quickly due to emergency or opportunity elsewhere but that is when HBC needs to work to entice people to stay for their much better rewards.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Weekend ! Will we see internal changes?
How will the new features be updated?
The upgrade process is too slow! Old investors are leaving
Pages:
Jump to: