Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 84. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 11:54:33 AM
I really dont understand this Idiots who sell the coins now...

And i think if the Withdraw reopen tomorrow more of these Idiots will follow...
Activity: 108
February 04, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
now only hold !! do not panic!
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 04, 2018, 09:18:28 AM
1,69$
Activity: 22
February 04, 2018, 08:09:05 AM
Why is the withdrawal of hbc paused?
Activity: 18
February 04, 2018, 07:28:24 AM
Get cashback from your investment!

Telegram bot : @HBCcashback_bot

You will can get ~11% for first 30 days

Overall you will earn ~63% for the first month.

Thanks HBC for your great leading lending platform Smiley
Activity: 1
February 04, 2018, 06:06:55 AM
If you wish to register in the project, please do so by my link https://homeblockcoin.com/u/Llyuba4ka
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
Why is the withdrawal of hbc paused.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
February 04, 2018, 01:25:08 AM
the greatest fool ppl inside lending scam coin, dev say thanks for the charity  Kiss
Activity: 27
February 03, 2018, 09:58:09 PM
so cheap, buy and hold now
Activity: 9
February 03, 2018, 09:14:39 PM
Ok, I'll buy
Activity: 163
Merit: 3
February 03, 2018, 08:32:47 PM
1 dolar is expensive at this coin for start
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 03, 2018, 08:31:01 PM
Is there any plans for active advertising and new exchanges in nearest future?
Of course! There will be new campaigns and much more to come, right now we work a lot in the background as we want to implement the new roadmap things in the near future.
February 03, 2018, 08:05:11 PM
Is there any plans for active advertising and new exchanges in nearest future?
Homeblockcoin.com
February 03, 2018, 06:47:08 PM
the volume of trading fell to a minimum what are you planning to do? now no one is interested in you!
Please we are still one of the highest lending coins out there and probably the only real one beside all the fake ones. We got many things planned for the future so be ready Smiley

The only thing that sucks about this whole price range thing is the fact that I always exchange my profits from fiat to hbc almost daily. I rather hold hbc. I was exchanging at the $8 rate and now it's $2.01. When I woke up this morning it was $1.80. I thought it was a mistake. I could have had more token if the price was the same in both internal and external exchange from day one. In return I ended taking a loss.

900 / $8
800 / $2.01 or 800 / $1.80

Huge difference. SMH Angry

You could have waited and exchanged the first portion of fiat when the price is synced and then hold to wait it rise.

From the other hand, it's pretty hard to predict what strategy is better at any given time point.
Yes you are right but we try our best for all of you!

Come on guys! First you demand the internal exchange value to be synced with the market price. Now you're demanding to bring the $8 lending opportunity back Smiley
Haha that will always stay the same, we can't make everybody happy we know this :/ But we try as much as we can!

Come on guys! First you demand the internal exchange value to be synced with the market price. Now you're demanding to bring the $8 lending opportunity back Smiley

One more who dont understand the System...

YOU can set your own Price at the Market (internal Market and also at Cryptopia and so on...)  What should HomeBlockCoin do?

If you want to sell your HBC's and you set a Price of 1.000.000$ for each coin you have then you can do it!
Nobody force you to buy them!

Great Statement!

Get out while you can @ $4.00.

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided

Where is your ferrari
I am closer to owning one than you are if you are invested in this shit Ponzi that is subject to collapse at anytime.

BTW Davor now banned by Texas with a Cease and Desist order, you think this is not going to ripple down to Homeblock coin?

No it won't as we have a working system, so if any govement bans HBC we simply can show them that we are real and that's it Smiley No need for HBC to be scared beside all thses ponzi coins as you mentioned we are pretty much real. Of course we understand your concerns.

Hello devs!

Ideas:
Add firstly Bitcoin Cash into your internal exchange, then some other coins like LTC, ETH (HBC/BTC; HBC/ETH; HBC/LTC). Further on, you can create the exchange platform like binance, like low-commissions paid by HBC, which gives a discount 50% (like BNB). That's about after 6th month.

We are working on such solutions right now stay tuned Wink
Activity: 110
February 03, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
The only thing that sucks about this whole price range thing is the fact that I always exchange my profits from fiat to hbc almost daily. I rather hold hbc. I was exchanging at the $8 rate and now it's $2.01. When I woke up this morning it was $1.80. I thought it was a mistake. I could have had more token if the price was the same in both internal and external exchange from day one. In return I ended taking a loss.

900 / $8

You could have waited and exchanged the first portion of fiat when the price is synced and then hold to wait it rise.

From the other hand, it's pretty hard to predict what strategy is better at any given time point.
Activity: 47
February 03, 2018, 01:57:40 PM
the volume of trading fell to a minimum what are you planning to do? now no one is interested in you!
Activity: 2
February 03, 2018, 01:46:41 PM

900 / $8

February 03, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

YOU can set your own Price at the Market (internal Market and also at Cryptopia and so on...)  What should HomeBlockCoin do?

If you want to sell your HBC's and you set a Price of 1.000.000$ for each coin you have then you can do it!

One more who can't properly read Cheesy
Activity: 21
February 03, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

YOU can set your own Price at the Market (internal Market and also at Cryptopia and so on...)  What should HomeBlockCoin do?

February 03, 2018, 12:16:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: