Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HomeBlockCoin 🔥 - page 86. (Read 292176 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Homeblockcoin.com
February 02, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
You thought about the fact that if you make synchronization by February 1, then you can make the last chance to go at a good price but higher than now to sample the stock in the last 3 days for 15 dolars in the lending. a lot will go to you and smyey commands. I myself am waiting for the price above, but if you do so, the price will go to the top and everyone will be in the winning you from the number of new people and we are from a good price !!!!!

Sending to HBC team

I think You should adjust the strategy on 1 Ferbuary. the changing dashboard price is equal to exchange price will create sudden turning point. Comes to "No buyer"

Instead, You can adjust gradually until the prices are equal together.

I agree with this. However HBC please do a poll to gauge where the community is. Most people think you are syncing the price and if you don’t they will consider you a liar and we don’t want to lose trust within the community

Hi Dev team

I hope this weekend will be ok. if you still don't think out a reasonable stragegy yet, pls review my above opinion.

Adjusting the price on dashboard gradually until the prices are equal together[/font].

HBC for the future

Nguyen[/b][/color]

Hello sir and thank you!

The prices are now 1:1 so we kept our word.

We know that there are some sell offs cause of BTC panic but this is normal in crypto #HODL

When do you launch  the node bundle (or Master node) feature, sir?

This is a wonderful feature. anyone want to dump at the price 0.1$. I will buy all.

After 2 months, the price will jump xx times. Etherbanking is a sample ^^

As wiritten on the Roadmap it will be released within the first Quarter of 2018, right now we can't give you a day but it won't take too long.

Hi everyone!

Did somebody know ,when withdrawal will be resumed in the platform?
Hbc has promised to resume internal exchange on the weekend
Yes all these will happen during the weekend period sir Smiley If any changes happen we will inform you asap!

The people now is the time to go into the project and buy a coin at today's rate and wait until it jumps in price and make big X's. This project is considered the leader for today from its family. Do not miss the opportunity to make big money.
We may not be in the TOP 50 but we have the best community a coin can wish for and so many memebers and supporters it's simply stunning! Smiley Thanks
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
I wait now since 3 hours for my btc deposit.

Is it normal?
yes its normal/ dont worry
Activity: 8
February 02, 2018, 09:59:11 AM
You thought about the fact that if you make synchronization by February 1, then you can make the last chance to go at a good price but higher than now to sample the stock in the last 3 days for 15 dolars in the lending. a lot will go to you and smyey commands. I myself am waiting for the price above, but if you do so, the price will go to the top and everyone will be in the winning you from the number of new people and we are from a good price !!!!!

Sending to HBC team

I think You should adjust the strategy on 1 Ferbuary. the changing dashboard price is equal to exchange price will create sudden turning point. Comes to "No buyer"

Instead, You can adjust gradually until the prices are equal together.

I agree with this. However HBC please do a poll to gauge where the community is. Most people think you are syncing the price and if you don’t they will consider you a liar and we don’t want to lose trust within the community

Hi Dev team

I hope this weekend will be ok. if you still don't think out a reasonable stragegy yet, pls review my above opinion.

Adjusting the price on dashboard gradually until the prices are equal together[/font].

HBC for the future

Nguyen[/b][/color]

Hello sir and thank you!

The prices are now 1:1 so we kept our word.

We know that there are some sell offs cause of BTC panic but this is normal in crypto #HODL

When do you launch  the node bundle (or Master node) feature, sir?

This is a wonderful feature. anyone want to dump at the price 0.1$. I will buy all.

After 2 months, the price will jump xx times. Etherbanking is a sample ^^
Activity: 49
February 02, 2018, 09:39:54 AM
Hi everyone!

Did somebody know ,when withdrawal will be resumed in the platform?
Hbc has promised to resume internal exchange on the weekend
Activity: 280
Merit: 4
February 02, 2018, 09:11:53 AM
Get out while you can @ $4.00.

I did warn you guys a few days ago now your left holding the bag.   Undecided
Activity: 18
February 02, 2018, 08:36:35 AM
Guys moreover if you want to buy hbc to lend there is no problem what price is of hbc coin Smiley
February 02, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
Dear HBC-Team,

there is no update yet on today's lending earnings...guess that's also due to the updates over the weekend?!
please confirm/advise, thanks Smiley

Now it's been updated - No need to reply anymore, thanks Wink
We trust in HBC! Let's keep this project booming!

Ideally it would be nice to figure out how to become less dependent on bitcoin!  Tongue HBC we believe in you!
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 06:07:59 AM
Dear HBC-Team,

there is no update yet on today's lending earnings...guess that's also due to the updates over the weekend?!

Now it's been updated - No need to reply anymore, thanks Wink
We trust in HBC! Let's keep this project booming!
Activity: 112
February 02, 2018, 06:01:12 AM
The people now is the time to go into the project and buy a coin at today's rate and wait until it jumps in price and make big X's. This project is considered the leader for today from its family. Do not miss the opportunity to make big money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
February 02, 2018, 05:43:50 AM
Its 85% cheaper than last week
Activity: 6
February 02, 2018, 05:19:08 AM
Dear HBC-Team,

Activity: 238
February 02, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
More interesting than the concept is the way they've written this thread.
Hopefully you'll be becoming big and good soon. All the best. Good luck!
Activity: 87
February 02, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
February 02, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
The price can not be dictate by the dev team, it is the market and the traders that dictates the price, they can influence but they have to do something, reduce the total supply or make something that needs this coin to be available or something or services that this coin can buy to increase the demand that will make the price go up.
Thanks for your feedback, yes you are right and in moments right now when people panic sell their BTC it is diffucult to stay stable but wh thing we are doing okay. Yes we work on great services which we want to provide to all our members and also external people, stay tuned.

The King BTC is dead. Long live the King HBC!  Cheesy
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 02, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
1.84$  Grin Grin Grin time to buy
Time to RIP. BTC down to 5-7k$.
BTC down max. to 8k. dont worry
Squize to 5-7k. really may be.
February 02, 2018, 03:25:55 AM
BTC down max. to 8k. dont worry
Activity: 188
Merit: 21
February 02, 2018, 03:14:17 AM
February 02, 2018, 02:54:05 AM
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
February 01, 2018, 11:22:11 PM
The price can not be dictate by the dev team, it is the market and the traders that dictates the price, they can influence but they have to do something, reduce the total supply or make something that needs this coin to be available or something or services that this coin can buy to increase the demand that will make the price go up.
Yes indeed! so the team is not the only factor of the price dropping.
Activity: 397
Merit: 107
February 01, 2018, 10:23:03 PM
HBC UPDATE

We are pleased to announce that we have set up live support for you
 which will answer your questions quickly. This support will be available this week and the link will be published
in Telegram and Twitter. A team of #HBC will be at your disposal to provide you with fast answers

thank you guys and of course we will always answer here as usual Smiley

You guys are absolutely NUTS! I love it!

Put that target on your backs as the one lending company to watch. If this keeps up by mid-April you will have people finally getting over their fears and putting everything they have in HBC just like they did with Bitconnect last August. Study psychology and you will see how short memories are. By 2019 people will be saying, "What is Bitconnect?" and people will answer,  "it was like HomeBlock coin except you could only lend, stake, and mine with them."
Pages:
Jump to: