Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO IS SCAM] GoMineWorld™ - you just go and SCAM - page 4. (Read 6329 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Why dont you just write an app for Apple iPhone and Watch and integrate with that? You can save a lot of money not making a bracelet.

Then we and our investors will not be able to make money selling bracelets.

You can save a lot of money and use it for other value added services. You dont have to spend the bulk of the funds on something that exist already.

On the contrary, in the sphere of applications, competition is clearly higher. Personally, I like bracelets. This is a great concept that will bring income to the company, investors and users will also be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Why dont you just write an app for Apple iPhone and Watch and integrate with that? You can save a lot of money not making a bracelet.

You can save a lot of money and use it for other value added services. You dont have to spend the bulk of the funds on something that exist already.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Interesting project. I can see success in this but I can also see a lot of competition. Especially the apple watch... What's stopping apple from doing something similar, or FitBit for that matter.

You do have the right to say you'll be the first, so I do like that.

But I support you all the way!

All these big comapnies are threat to interesting project like this, they need to look to protect themselves very well if they the team want to have a long future with their product
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Interesting project. I can see success in this but I can also see a lot of competition. Especially the apple watch... What's stopping apple from doing something similar, or FitBit for that matter.

The big difference is, that we can earn by walking. That is the best motivation for sports.
that is why many will choose GoMine and not Apple

Apple does everything for its own gain and rarely thinks about ordinary people. This project exceeds the potential of the apple at times.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

The big difference is, that we can earn by walking. That is the best motivation for sports.
that is why many will choose GoMine and not Apple
Activity: 742
Damn, this is genius!
Super duper idea! Would love to go everywhere with this gadget.  (Where can I buy it?) Right now I am an owner  of Polar fitness bracelet but it has no mining capability.

You can get a bracelet for free for participating in the ISO or in a signature bounty campaign.
Activity: 969
Merit: 683
___________/\_______
Super duper idea! Would love to go everywhere with this gadget.  (Where can I buy it?) Right now I am an owner  of Polar fitness bracelet but it has no mining capability.
Activity: 756
There is a similar project - Bitwalking, but in this project the problem is there is no way out to exchanges. If you will be in listing of exchanges and establish cooperation with sports shops, the project has great prospects
Activity: 27
ur'e whitepaper dosen't work, 404 error.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

How to become our representative in your country? The developers gave the answer to this question.
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/how-to-become-our-representative-in-your-country-784c5827648d
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
How to cheat the GMW bracelet? The developers gave the answer to this question.
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/how-to-cheat-the-gmw-bracelet-7e9956dcc07
Thanks for the link and I have read whats the content on it which I can say that they are really preparing for such manipulation to mine using those bracelets.1 thing I do concern of that they should make just 1 bracelet which do have it all rather than on having an another variant.
Pages:
Jump to: