Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO IS SCAM] GoMineWorld™ - you just go and SCAM - page 6. (Read 6329 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thank you for telling us about the bonuses. 25% is a good bonus, I will invest on the first day. Still there is a question, what will be the cost of the token?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The developers answered the most frequently asked questions about the project.
You can read their answers here -
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/frequently-asked-questions-da12e4b18b9b
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Catch the idea. Wink
It would be fun to buy a bottle of water for your token, after jogging in the park or doing fitness in the gym. Think about it Cool
This is excellent because my WIFE AND MYSELF WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO GET HEALTHIER and we like to walk by the beach each evening now it is getting a little cooler here. My Wife also does an extra set of walking in the morning. I am sure once she comes to read this thread she will want to buy bracelets for the whole family. I think this will really catch on and bring many mainstream people into crypto and the credit card will also create further demand. I will check bounty section as well to see if I am allowed to do a nice video for this project in Chinese as it is really a good one to invest in. I am sure will will join the ico in order to get bracelets as well.

If you want to make a video about our project, then there are conditions for the creators of content in the bounty. Check here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-gomineworld-scam-2212683
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
This is excellent because my WIFE AND MYSELF WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO GET HEALTHIER and we like to walk by the beach each evening now it is getting a little cooler here. My Wife also does an extra set of walking in the morning. I am sure once she comes to read this thread she will want to buy bracelets for the whole family. I think this will really catch on and bring many mainstream people into crypto and the credit card will also create further demand. I will check bounty section as well to see if I am allowed to do a nice video for this project in Chinese as it is really a good one to invest in. I am sure will will join the ico in order to get bracelets as well.
Now the website is available in Turkish!

Also appeared Hindi version of White Paper -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9pt8zRXU8OiRzFCTGpoWFZ2RnM/view?usp=sharing
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I just now rest in Turkey. Need to translate the draft into all languages. I think that the success of the project will not force us to wait long.
 Wink
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
So many news. Good Job. Great idea for token. Join bitcointalk and telegram bounty. Good luck devs.
what is the first exchange we will attack?)
The developers decided to award the bracelets of GMW PRO to all ICO participants!
They also talked about how the profits from the sale of bracelets between holders of tokens will be shared. You can read the article here -
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/profit-for-investors-and-members-of-the-bounty-campaign-2504f254c3e8
Activity: 798
Interesting project. I heard about project like that long time ago. i dont remember its name . it couldnt be succed. What s your plan? How will you earn money? Is it from selling bracelets? or advirtisement?

The income of the company depends on the sales of the bracelets. 50% of the profit from each sold bracelet will be quarterly distributed among all holders of the tokens.
It is also interesting when 50% of the profits will be distributed among the holders of the token, I think a pretty good idea that was presented.
. Yes I wish the concept of this project was really mature
Interesting project. I heard about project like that long time ago. i dont remember its name . it couldnt be succed. What s your plan? How will you earn money? Is it from selling bracelets? or advirtisement?

The income of the company depends on the sales of the bracelets. 50% of the profit from each sold bracelet will be quarterly distributed among all holders of the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
Activity: 350
Presale Starts on 30th of November
Activity: 34
Nice, I will definitely have a look at this wp.  Wink Wink
The developers told about the real profits for investors and ICO participants in their new article in the blog -
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/profit-for-investors-and-members-of-the-bounty-campaign-2504f254c3e8
hello, your project is very interesting. I live in France and would like to develop this concept in my country. Will you offer partnerships? Being involved in the field of sport for over 30 years this project really speaks to me. I'm listening ! Thank you in advance for your answers

Hello. We are open to any partnership and would be very happy to work with. If you have any suggestion, then you can send it to e-mail: [email protected]. Thank you!
Activity: 18
hello, your project is very interesting. I live in France and would like to develop this concept in my country. Will you offer partnerships? Being involved in the field of sport for over 30 years this project really speaks to me. I'm listening ! Thank you in advance for your answers
Pages:
Jump to: