Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO IS SCAM] GoMineWorld™ - you just go and SCAM - page 9. (Read 6329 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Is this VISA card, which you can pay for a cryptographic currency?
Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
I dont see any connection between this bracelet and Mining or crypto currencies

In this concept, the cryptocurrency mining is not a mining, such as an etherium. Wearing a bracelet you go along the street and see on it the number of kilometers passed. The more kilometer - the more tokens you get. More details about the scheme of the bracelet are written in White Paper.

so its look like we will get more tokens if we walking in the street ?
but i think it will be rigged, like if there will be a people that just walking in the treatmill or just walking on the spot ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Let's see what do the best from GoMineWorld ™ - you just go and get tokens for it!
But I think this is not an unique product, there are many similar products like this

There is no such product anywhere. We are in this first.
Activity: 91
Money improving site for newbies like us.Loved mining with GoMineWorld

In this concept, the cryptocurrency mining is not a mining, such as an etherium. Wearing a bracelet you go along the street and see on it the number of kilometers passed. The more kilometer - the more tokens you get. More details about the scheme of the bracelet are written in White Paper.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
is this project just for mining cryptocurrency or what ? since i see there is a bracelet and what is the function of that bracelet?

The main function of this bracelet is to monitor the activity of a person during the day while at the same time reimbursing it with a proportional number of tokens.

so i see in the first post about this "GoMineWorld is a project that allows mining cryptocurrency for ordinary people by walking"
what is that mean ? i can mining by walking ?
I have the same thoughts. Is it correct?
is this project just for mining cryptocurrency or what ? since i see there is a bracelet and what is the function of that bracelet?

The main function of this bracelet is to monitor the activity of a person during the day while at the same time reimbursing it with a proportional number of tokens.

so i see in the first post about this "GoMineWorld is a project that allows mining cryptocurrency for ordinary people by walking"
what is that mean ? i can mining by walking ?
Activity: 81
Is there a deadline for when the swap will end?

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Let's see what do the best from GoMineWorld ™ - you just go and get tokens for it!
But I think this is not an unique product, there are many similar products like this
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
you are correct dude..no ideea on how to connect the mining operation with this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Wow! It's really revolutionary idea! I think that this will be enjoyed by people. And it will help to instill a healthy way of life for all mankind. I hope that this project will be success. Good luck dev!
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
reserved
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Pages:
Jump to: