Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO IS SCAM] GoMineWorld™ - you just go and SCAM - page 5. (Read 6329 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hello Dev!
In your White Paper you show a credit card with a VISA logo.
Do you have a real conversation with VISA?
It looks like an ordinary advertising move on the background of news about the Monaco token...

We do not declare officially, negotiations with VISA are already successful. We will try to agree, but if we can not, we will issue cards differently.

In such a case, it maybe worth removing VISA logo from your White Paper?
Team does not have a contract yet, but put logo - ambiguous situation.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
How to cheat the GMW bracelet? The developers gave the answer to this question.
https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/how-to-cheat-the-gmw-bracelet-7e9956dcc07
I am really impress with this project as i always think of

Is there any way to incentives people to walk/run and i can say project idea is good.

However, there's a problem here

"The main purpose of GoMineWorld™ is that people will be able to earn a cryptocurrency by means of movement"

We know that people could earn cryptocurrency with movement, therefore there will be group of people would try to violate and abuse this to earn the currency.

A lot of questions came to us about the manipulations with the bracelet. In the near future there will be an article devoted to this issue.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Thank you for telling us about the bonuses. 25% is a good bonus, I will invest on the first day. Still there is a question, what will be the cost of the token?

During the GMW Crowdsale 1 ETH = 1200 GMW Tokens (without bonuses).

Thank you, so this device will cost 80-100 GMW tokens? where it was then said that it costs $ 20, or is it about if there was a speech?

Already after the ICO bracelet will be sold in two versions: GMW and GMW PRO. The price of the first $19.90, the price of the second - $39.90.
However, all participants of the ICO will receive this bracelet for free, as well as the members of the bounty subscription campaign.

Wow! Cool. This is really a low price, I think your bracelets are very profitable
Activity: 436
Merit: 268
Join to signature, avatar, Twitter and Facebook campaign.Good luck to all bounty hunters and investors)
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I am really impress with this project as i always think of

Is there any way to incentives people to walk/run and i can say project idea is good.

However, there's a problem here

"The main purpose of GoMineWorld™ is that people will be able to earn a cryptocurrency by means of movement"

We know that people could earn cryptocurrency with movement, therefore there will be group of people would try to violate and abuse this to earn the currency.

ICO in 3 days!

Meanwhile, the site is available in Turkish, Italian and Russian.
And White Paper in Romanian, Italian, Hindi and Hebrew!
Hello Dev!
It looks like an ordinary advertising move on the background of news about the Monaco token...

We do not declare officially, negotiations with VISA are already successful. We will try to agree, but if we can not, we will issue cards differently.
Activity: 476
Hello Dev!

Hello, will the visa cards issued this summer 2018 also be issued in € for the European Union?

Now it is difficult to talk about this, but in the future we want to make different card.
Activity: 18

Hello, will the visa cards issued this summer 2018 also be issued in € for the European Union?
This is interesting idea to earn token just by travel so what is timeline to place order for this bracelet. If someone travel into his car in that case he will be eligible to get reward for travel or it will just count travel by feet?

Acceleromer does not consider traveling on transport. Only human steps are considered.

Yes but steps can also be generated by just shaking your hand... The ideal should be a combination of step counting, heart rate and optionally distance, speed calculation through GPS.

Anyways the idea is great and targets different customer segments that currently might not be familiarized in cryptocurrencies.

One of the main mission of our project is to acquaint the majority of the target audience with the world of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 266
$ 19,90 it is a very good price I thought it would be more expensive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
This is interesting idea to earn token just by travel so what is timeline to place order for this bracelet. If someone travel into his car in that case he will be eligible to get reward for travel or it will just count travel by feet?

Acceleromer does not consider traveling on transport. Only human steps are considered.

Yes but steps can also be generated by just shaking your hand... The ideal should be a combination of step counting, heart rate and optionally distance, speed calculation through GPS.

Anyways the idea is great and targets different customer segments that currently might not be familiarized in cryptocurrencies.
Thank you for telling us about the bonuses. 25% is a good bonus, I will invest on the first day. Still there is a question, what will be the cost of the token?

Thank you, so this device will cost 80-100 GMW tokens? where it was then said that it costs $ 20, or is it about if there was a speech?

Already after the ICO bracelet will be sold in two versions: GMW and GMW PRO. The price of the first $19.90, the price of the second - $39.90.
However, all participants of the ICO will receive this bracelet for free, as well as the members of the bounty subscription campaign.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Our ICO has been added to the icoalert list!
Activity: 266
25% is a very good bonus. I think that this will be a lot of investors and he will be successful.

Pages:
Jump to: