Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO IS SCAM] GoMineWorld™ - you just go and SCAM - page 7. (Read 6329 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Initiative is stunning you get token for walking and going out. This is very good cause as well to encourage people by having some incentive to go. It is indeed interesting concept based project and I am definitely going to follow and watch the next updates and announcements.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
With this platform people will be able to earn a cryptocurrency by means of movement.. Are you sure dev?

Yes exactly! We when have thought up this idea that have marveled how much it is ingenious.

I thing it will be a good project, new innovation that has never see before, i hope this project will be succes
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Saw this project and couldn't pass up. Such a watch I wanted. I hope their will be no problem to order from anywhere in the world.

Hello. Delivery of bracelets will be carried out in any country of the world
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/gomineworld/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink
I also use this calendar. it is very popular. this project will be a lot of investors. he is sure many will enjoy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Saw this project and couldn't pass up. Such a watch I wanted. I hope their will be no problem to order from anywhere in the world.
Activity: 272
Best Russian ICO Calendar icodaily.ru
Added your project to the best russian ICO calendar http://icodaily.ru/ico-calendar-items/gomineworld/
We wish you to achieve the maximum goal  Wink
is this project just for mining cryptocurrency?

Nice idea

Thanks Dev!

This is revolutionary mining with the help of walking! Thank you.
Activity: 630
I really liked this project. Simply super. So it's great to combine earnings and sports. I wish you luck and subscribe to your bounty. Grin
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
is this project just for mining cryptocurrency?

Nice idea

Thanks Dev!
With this platform people will be able to earn a cryptocurrency by means of movement.. Are you sure dev?

Yes exactly! We when have thought up this idea that have marveled how much it is ingenious.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
What bonuses will you give investors on crowdsale?

This will be known a little later. Follow the news on our social networks

Thank you. I will follow the news and wait for ICO  Wink
Activity: 840
In fact, idea is good. You can perfectly stimulate fitness classes. Only a big question of demand for these tokens.

Generation of tokens for every 100,000 kilometers passed by all owners of bracelets will be reduced, so the demand for them can grow. For more information about the system of calculating the tokens in proportion to the distance traveled, read our White Paper.
Activity: 31
In fact, idea is good. You can perfectly stimulate fitness classes. Only a big question of demand for these tokens.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
Wow... I hadn't thought of that before This is a fresh innovation, very very fresh.... Imagine when Car Free Day event coming... we can get two advantanges.... heealth and money....I hope this project will be success...

#Run forrest run!
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
This is interesting idea to earn token just by travel so what is timeline to place order for this bracelet. If someone travel into his car in that case he will be eligible to get reward for travel or it will just count travel by feet?

Acceleromer does not consider traveling on transport. Only human steps are considered.

Yes but steps can also be generated by just shaking your hand... The ideal should be a combination of step counting, heart rate and optionally distance, speed calculation through GPS.
Join to Email Bounty! It already available!
How do GMW bracelets mining cryptocurrency? The developers tried to answer this question in an article on the official blog of the project.

https://medium.com/@GoMineWorld/how-do-gmw-bracelets-mining-cryptocurrency-d06570051e76
Is there a deadline for when the swap will end?

If you mean the number of tokens allocated for charging for the kilometers traveled, then theoretically they may end, but in practice their number tends to infinity.
This is interesting idea to earn token just by travel so what is timeline to place order for this bracelet. If someone travel into his car in that case he will be eligible to get reward for travel or it will just count travel by feet?

Acceleromer does not consider traveling on transport. Only human steps are considered.
Pages:
Jump to: