Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Karma - World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network - page 3. (Read 34041 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I have received dozens of tokens on this project but I see this token price is very cheap in forkdelta. Is there any other exchange place?
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I have received the KIT token, when the plan is listed on the exchange.
I see a starting price of $ 0.0706 peroken whether later on the price listed will be the same, or even higher.
hopefully it can happen.
i doubt if that price id acurate, just check the spreadsheet.
Tons token distributed, and for 1000 kit you got $7

I think the price is much lower than $0.0706
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
I have received the KIT token, when the plan is listed on the exchange.
I see a starting price of $ 0.0706 peroken whether later on the price listed will be the same, or even higher.
hopefully it can happen.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Developers are finalizing the spreadsheets right now; there are a number people that changed their ETH addresses, and some Twitter submissions were inconclusive. Developers plan on distributing the bounty next week, as scheduled.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
whether it KIT-token locked for transfer? I can't move them from my ether wallet.
If yes until when it will be locked?
thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 116
Hi
when will be distribution bounty reward ?
what about the bounty?
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@karmatge
Friday May 11
Adrian Cazan:admin
> Sumon
> when will be distribution bounty reward ?
We are finalizing the spreadsheets right now; there are a number people that changed their ETH addresses, and some Twitter submissions were inconclusive. We plan on distributing the bounty next week, as scheduled. Thank you for your patience and continued support!

Token Sale is coming up June 12
what is the contract address for this token??
i got some token the name is Karma future token( KIT-FUTURE). is this the real one?
or just spam token?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
A good foundation I would consider
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Hi
what about the bounty?
Friday May 11
> Sumon
We are finalizing the spreadsheets right now; there are a number people that changed their ETH addresses, and some Twitter submissions were inconclusive. We plan on distributing the bounty next week, as scheduled. Thank you for your patience and continued support!

When bounty token distributed to participant??
You said on this week distribution started, but no payment received

And no any updates from Dev and bounty manager
Activity: 150
I really impressed how easy it worked and great jobs you did on your website! Congratulations to all dev team! Good luck to continue this job!!! Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Hi
what about the bounty?
Friday May 11
> Sumon

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Developers are preparing for the coin distribution planned in 10-12 days. They are sending direct process early next week and making the full announcement with updates at the same time.
Activity: 214
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 44
The project has a very active community, which is very good. We expect to see more development, and good work can reach the roof.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi
what about the bounty?
Activity: 630
Hi guys. Everything is now being prepared for the distribution to take place. Developers will announce a precise date this week. I hope all will be good.
Activity: 504
Guys, tell me, how did the ICO go? How many have you collected? I did not find any information on the site. Today, in surprise, I realized that everything was already over  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes, I also watch the project, and I'm interested in this information too.

So, can we assume that the ICO is over? Since the project has been working for a long time, there is no information on ICO on Twitter and on the site.
copper member
Activity: 153
Ngo and charity based projects don't actually require an Ico or decentralization does it?
I mean is the aim to milk money or actually help people?
And what will decentralization do to help the people in need?

Good question, I think every project should ask itself such a question and honestly answer it
Activity: 630
Developers are preparing for the coin distribution planned in 10-12 days. They are sending direct process to each of you early next week and making the full announcement with updates at the same time. They appreciate your patience and feel it’s definitely worth the extra time ...
copper member
Activity: 194
Guys, tell me, how did the ICO go? How many have you collected? I did not find any information on the site. Today, in surprise, I realized that everything was already over  Huh Roll Eyes

Yes, I also watch the project, and I'm interested in this information too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: