Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Karma - World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network - page 7. (Read 34041 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0
One of the best decisions I made was to join Karma. The networking opportunities with great members is amazing. So glad I joined!
Thank you for the development and further progress in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.

Because people love money. The more money you get during tthe ICO the less percent of them you can actually use for the project. Sad but true. I don't say they are scammers, I think that's how it's done everywhere.
I also believe that any project that now exists wants to collect as much of the money as possible. And yes, you are right, everyone loves money! Smiley
Merit: 10
Read the information on the team, like they have a good experience in this area, so that there is every reason to expect from this project
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
If you already raised around $4 Million, why do you need more? That amount is enough for a middle sized tech company to operate a year. I can't see anything new which would require such a big amount.

Because people love money. The more money you get during tthe ICO the less percent of them you can actually use for the project. Sad but true. I don't say they are scammers, I think that's how it's done everywhere.
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
usually any decent coin developer burns the unallocated tokens because they are just making the token weaker(they do not have an actual market value bringing down the entire stack if not destroyed)
And, as we know, if the project burns tokens, then the value of the token will be correspondingly higher
Can someone explain what is going to happen with the remaining tokens not being sold?
Is it not known that unsold tokens will be burned? I think I read somewhere about it, I need to look closely
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
usually any decent coin developer burns the unallocated tokens because they are just making the token weaker(they do not have an actual market value bringing down the entire stack if not destroyed)
Activity: 462
Nice project..
I hope you will success this project
this is an ico dude..they are selling their ideea and concept right now. maybe they think their ideea and efforts value more than that...and only the market will tell if they are correct or not.
Activity: 28
brand new
Activity: 0
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
I like the project Karma! It's great that you can create a community that you want! I'm happy to support such a positive project! There are so many posts on Twitter from various events, all so bright and beautiful, it's nice to watch. Good luck in the development of the project! Smiley Smiley Smiley
I also hope that the project will exceed its goal and raise more funds than originally planned. It will bring many benefits to people Wink
It is true. when all the funds raised can get more then the people who join will feel happy with it. there he can get many benefits.
but we wait for news from the manager
Of course it's true! Smiley After all, for investors this is especially good news! The more the project collects money, the more profits will be available to investors!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I also hope that the project will exceed its goal and raise more funds than originally planned. It will bring many benefits to people Wink
It is true. when all the funds raised can get more then the people who join will feel happy with it. there he can get many benefits.
but we wait for news from the manager
cool dev team with a cool concept..and some of them are romanians withc makes me support them even more  Grin
Activity: 588
this is a really great idea, i like it with this ,,,
Merit: 100
The information will be updated.

Such an information has to be updated almost immediately if you consider yourself a decent campaign manager. Such a behavior is very unprofessional. There was no update for more than 3 days, that's for sure.
Ico is over or not yet ??
I become confused
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
The information will be updated.

Such an information has to be updated almost immediately if you consider yourself a decent campaign manager. Such a behavior is very unprofessional. There was no update for more than 3 days, that's for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: