Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Karma - World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network - page 5. (Read 34041 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 107
Yes. The lack of information is depressing. In the table for the calculation of the steaks, no account is taken. Can the project be completed? Or the organizers abandoned him?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb

Yeah, these long expectations without any news - just awful. The fact that the project is still alive is noticeable only in the tweeter. Let's hope that in March the situation will clear up.
I think that the most angry people who wear a subscription, it's been going on for too long, and still how much to wait

I'm sure of the same. Maybe the manager should contact the team? Try to clarify the situation, add confidence and optimism to the project?
I agree with you, the manager should contact this project team because this project is too long and no news from this project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT (TGE) STRUCTURE
Accepting:
BTC / ETH / EOS

All cryptocurrencies accepted through Changelly.

Symbol:
Karma International Token (KIT)

Token Supply:
1,000,000,000 KIT

Price/Token:
$0.0706

Token Sale Cap:
$25,000,000
https://tge.karmainternational.com/
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-karma-worlds-first-decentralized-smart-community-network-2273926
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb

Yeah, these long expectations without any news - just awful. The fact that the project is still alive is noticeable only in the tweeter. Let's hope that in March the situation will clear up.
I think that the most angry people who wear a subscription, it's been going on for too long, and still how much to wait

I'm sure of the same. Maybe the manager should contact the team? Try to clarify the situation, add confidence and optimism to the project?
Activity: 308

Activity: 392

Activity: 392
How are things at all? Something is not heard for a long time, everything is all right, work continues? When is the token sale?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
This is great. KARMA offers an interesting,
and most importantly a very useful project. Glad to join!
This bounty will be famous and success. good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Is there any news at all? How much time has passed, but it seems to me that all things have stopped and the project stands in one place
copper member
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1010
Interestingly, this project ever end? He is already beginning to enter the top ten, the tightening of his campaign on the forum
After the successful Pre-ICO project of Karma, many people were confident in the soon and successful ICO. But, instead, a few months of uncertainty and doubt, which have not yet ended.
Activity: 191
When is interest paid? And tell me how to get the interest.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/karma-tge-4027 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 266
What xchanger can i trade karma coin  Huh
Activity: 154
Whats scares me of krm is the available supply. It will take time to jump. Even though am in it. But thats my concerns
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
when will be end that

https://tge.karmainternational.com/documents/karma_executive_summary.pdf

Pre-tge event finished successfully but still no announcement about main event but you can find details about bonus structure from given link.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi there.  What about soft cap? Does this project without that? And how much is already collected?  Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
when will be end that
Pages:
Jump to: