Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Karma - World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network - page 4. (Read 34041 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Ngo and charity based projects don't actually require an Ico or decentralization does it?
I mean is the aim to milk money or actually help people?
And what will decentralization do to help the people in need?
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
The company is the bounty still active? a message was created long ago..back in October
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
The bounty lasts since October 2017, pre-sales are now beginning, but there are no precise dates for the ICO, I wonder until what time they plan to conduct ICO?
If the project Karma does not collect money in May, then it will never collect them. Now the market is on the rise and this is the ideal time for investments.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
A good social project. The team is great. But, the next question arises. Someone will say when this project ended? It has been going on for a very long time and there is no information on this.
Merit: 69
Developers are preparing for the coin distribution planned in 10-12 days. They are sending direct process to each of you early next week and making the full announcement with updates at the same time. They appreciate your patience and feel it’s definitely worth the extra time ...
At least some kind of news. Definitely this is one of the longest projects. I hope it really will be worth it. Is the ICO still in progress or has it not even begun?
Activity: 630
Is different with this karma and another karma?

Karma a International is completely different from the Karma gaming / betting project. Karma International has been around for many years as an already existing business.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
A very good project. This can be seen from the look of a very elegant design. Hopefully this project can be a great success as we expected.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
a good project maybe you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are more interested in joining.
egretia
Activity: 699
On the site of the pre-pro should have started on March 28? but I understand, that nothing has changed for this time, the team has not yet announced the exact dates? when will they be ready to launch the ICO?
Activity: 504
The team has established communication with the society, now there is, at least, an understanding of what to expect next, it remains only to learn the final decisions from the audit and the team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Devs are waiting for the smart counts audit (by two separate auditors) to be done and devs will then be able to issue tickets (plus a surprise bonus) by the end of this week
Activity: 504
The bounty lasts since October 2017, pre-sales are now beginning, but there are no precise dates for the ICO, I wonder until what time they plan to conduct ICO?
Pre-ICO only will start 27 March. Very good news. Therefore - in 2017 was Pre-Pre-ICO, as I understand. Good luck.
Activity: 164
When will this ICO end? It looks like endless. O dont see any new updates, exact dates of ending etc. Huh Huh
Activity: 560
Developers said that Karma is currently working ok getting a more precise date, when it is finished we will announce it for you. But it should happen soon so don’t worry.

I see this project is very long already running, Whether this project has reached the target they want or token sale hasn't run?
I think this is one of the best factors when a team knows their business. Good luck team. Full support. Karma - interesting project.
Activity: 770
Pre-ICO only will start 27 March. Very good news. Therefore - in 2017 was Pre-Pre-ICO, as I understand. Good luck.
This is the right time for us to prepare the following pre-ico on 27 March later. hope my time pre-ico started many investors who join in this project so that the token can reach sales targets.
Merit: 69
where did you get this information from? need proof. In general, it would be great if this is so. Another startup hit the record for slowness. I hope the guys will succeed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Developers said that Karma is currently working ok getting a more precise date, when it is finished we will announce it for you. But it should happen soon so don’t worry.
Activity: 280
 Tongue Ask your bounty campaign when it ends. I do not see you updated
Pages:
Jump to: