Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Karma - World's First Decentralized Smart Community Network - page 8. (Read 34041 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Crowdsale will run with 3 stage ? pre-sale, pre-tge, and tge whether this is not too long dev ?

if i see your whitepaper have a promising project i just hope your project will be succes and worth it for investor

because already long waiting for crowdsale progress and no delay anymore when listing in exchange

Only pre-sale and actual sale.

Pre-sale is currently ongoing and 4.1$ Million have been raised.

Is it right that public sale will end in 4 days? How much have you raised so far? I've only read that you collected 4.1M $ during pre-sale.

No, the actual token sale has been moved a bit. Right now the pre-sale is ongoing

In this case maybe you will update information in the ANN and Bounty topics? Because it's confusing. I thought ICO will end on October 31 and joined signature campaign but now I've found out that's not true. This is ridiculous.

The information will be updated.
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
it looks like this the project will run with fine. because previous i see the team in this project very profesional for make this ICO will succes.
bounty campaign still coming soon right? maybe many investor will participate on your projects. I can not wait to see this project going to be successful in the future.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Is it right that public sale will end in 4 days? How much have you raised so far? I've only read that you collected 4.1M $ during pre-sale.

the total pre sale closed 5 Million goal, if I am not wrong
I read on medium here https://medium.com/@KarmaTGE/karma-receives-300-000-contribution-from-members-of-the-blockchain-investors-consortium-bic-for-ba901c22690b
Activity: 602
Merit: 279
Crowdsale will run with 3 stage ? pre-sale, pre-tge, and tge whether this is not too long dev ?

if i see your whitepaper have a promising project i just hope your project will be succes and worth it for investor

because already long waiting for crowdsale progress and no delay anymore when listing in exchange

No, the actual token sale has been moved a bit. Right now the pre-sale is ongoing

In this case maybe you will update information in the ANN and Bounty topics? Because it's confusing. I thought ICO will end on October 31 and joined signature campaign but now I've found out that's not true. This is ridiculous.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I heard a lot of positive comments about this project. Apparently, he proved himself well. I hope that further development of the project will not spoil opinions about it. Maybe I'll someday want to create my community with this project

Activity: 434
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
How many already was collected on Pre-ICO? I cannot see raised funds .

Activity: 322
A good team and a very interesting bounty siganture program

Because it allows a newbe to participate and this is very rare
this is one of the promising projects, I like the concept of being pursued by this project, hopefully this project becomes a successful project this month, both in sales and in development,

Thank you for the support! Here you can find our bounty campaign as well.
Activity: 289
this is one of the promising projects, I like the concept of being pursued by this project, hopefully this project becomes a successful project this month, both in sales and in development,
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Karma is a pretty interesting name for the project. In my opinion, it should attract the attention of traders on exchanges (not everyone reads the description of the token - but they see the name)
Activity: 280
Karma Established already from 2005 and during this total income is also quite large, I think promise this if you want to invest, let alone a very big bonus bonus up to 50%. hopefully be the next successful project
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
The Pre-Sale seems like have a good run. I can't say that the team will do good jobs but as they promised good things will happen. I couldn't understand what they exactly wanna do. But when its about a big organization, everybody looking at the raised amount so that would be easy to get attention of the other investers with that money. Nicely done.
Activity: 210
Merit: 111
I want to ask sir, where is the signature code..?
I can't find it,thanks
Activity: 210
this could be the best list of projects I will follow next, bookmark firts
ICO will last 5 more days, this is a lot of time awaited by many people, hopefully smooth
Activity: 71
what is the soft cap sir?
I like the name of this project, it looks like it's going to be a p2p project, if I do not get it wrong, that's enough potential for success, hopefully running well, it looks like the team is very experienced in the field of network decentralization
Activity: 177
Ambitious projects, I will actively participate in, if not requested by the 0.01eth, I may not participate
Pages:
Jump to: