Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 10. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
I have the same question as you, I wonder why the developer doesn't answer fastly for an important question like this.

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
Devs is Devs, Support is support. In my opinion, maybe all question of us should send to some advisor of KNW then waiting their answer?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
I have the same question as you, I wonder why the developer doesn't answer fastly for an important question like this.

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

You did not think that at developer there are many businesses, such as constant фикc and search of the fact that it is possible to add to platform? Bitcointalk ann not the first place, where he will answer and that monitoring.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.
Yeah, which is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.
Activity: 380
Knowledge Token is getting more popular in the different social medias, and this is a great thing for this project. Moreover, I like this project because it has an additional use cases such as the employee rewards, consumer education and app adoption, which is a benefits for the people around Knowledge.io community.
You're right, that is very impressive project that for sure will support by many investors. As this project is in progress many will amazed due to their platform ans proposes a new frontier in knowledge tracking, verification and validation, and through using reward and incentive models detailed below, attains high levels of engagement.

What's with the future tense that it "will be" the ICO has already started, if it needs to be supported then it's now after that the tokens wont be available lol
Yes you are right that this kind of many projects come to the market but knowledge token is very different from them.for more information you can check the road map and also read the whitepaper.this platform will helpfull for all peoples.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
I think the creators must give it a direction of development. It will provide the high standard of services and there will be more and more of services on the platform.

I think for now they are focusing first on the succession of the ICO so they are promoting this project especially on social network sites that have the majority of investors.
Your right, they must be focus on their ICO first because this is important as this is the stage of whether the project must continue or not. Development stage will follow after the ICO is finished and by this time I think the dev will be focusing with their development.
I'm interested in what stage is Ico now and with what success does it go? In my opinion, the project will be in great demand among users, since experience and knowledge are always very useful.

Of-course its success is based on the prospective and scope as it initially chosen the knowledge platform as many people get attention to it which is a needed attribute in individual life, many users get into it and automatically turn success as the knowledge is really required and it helps to acquire to be an expertise.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.

this is the point that I criticize Knowledge Token. Nowadays people wants to see the token that they want to invest in in coinmarketcap. Although it doesnt mean that it makes this coin more safe, tradable etc. bcs we see in the history that there were also scam coins/tokens listed in coinmarketcap. But this is the habbit of the people...

Coinmarketcap doesn't list coins not on an exchange to stop 10000s of shitcoins from flooding it non stop. 10,000$ volume is a neccessity for a coin to be listed
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I think this looks like a pretty good project , but there are many projects of similar kind like this one I hope this project does things differently and be more successful.
It's going so good so far and this should continue if the project is well maintained and managed.
yeah most icos these days have some similarities but my best guess is the one with more features and how detailled the wp is and all their roadmap with team usually determine their success
Activity: 574

Your right, they must be focus on their ICO first because this is important as this is the stage of whether the project must continue or not. Development stage will follow after the ICO is finished and by this time I think the dev will be focusing with their development.
I'm interested in what stage is Ico now and with what success does it go? In my opinion, the project will be in great demand among users, since experience and knowledge are always very useful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

The thing is you must be a credible person if you wish to join this platform as an answer provider. Based on what I have read, users are rewarded whenever they can contribute knowledge to whoever asks a question. That's why it is called Knowledge Token, i suppose.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Has anyone download the Trivia Spar app yet?  Pretty interesting trivia game utilising patent-pending technology that allows advertisers to target audiences based on user Knowledge Scores associated with topics of interest to advertisers. I hope they launch the app for android phone soon! Would love to try this game out.
Where to download the app? Is it for pc or for mobile? Are we able to start earning knowledge score now even if this project is still on its ICO phase?

I am also curious about that app. Is it related to knowledge token app? Can we earn something from using it aside from gaining more knowledge? I hope this project will release a beta test app so we can try how this project will work.
Activity: 378
Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.

this is the point that I criticize Knowledge Token. Nowadays people wants to see the token that they want to invest in in coinmarketcap. Although it doesnt mean that it makes this coin more safe, tradable etc. bcs we see in the history that there were also scam coins/tokens listed in coinmarketcap. But this is the habbit of the people...
I think this is a good project with a good product, a good team and I see how they relate to the project. Of course I'd like to wish the developer to more actively answer questions from the participants, since sometimes there are no answers to the questions asked.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

You are right, even if coins/tokens were already listed in coinsmarketcap there are still a possibility that those coins turns to scam. So I hope that it will never happen to knowledge token project.
Exactly, because its price is much lesser compared to ICO sale. This is what I observed commonly after the ICO. But in this kind of platform wherein these kind of token/coin has many kind of usage because it can be used to buy different kind of merchandise thru the marketplace of these platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Knowledge platform launch is really benefiting the market place for users to acquire knowledge and be an expertise but how about getting listed in the top exchanges which really grabs the attention of the user interface by listing on such reputed exchanges. Does any plans are made for this implementation?
I agree, as I read in their white paper they didn't mention any IOS apps but as of now they have additional partners that will include in any website or app that wishes to include our SDK or interact with our APIs for the purpose of earning revenue in the form of Knowledge tokens. I would say they trying to developed and hopefully soon IOS apps and androids to make the clients comfortable and easier to access.

You are right, as time goes by a lot of developments and improvements already made by this project. I hope that there will be lots of news and updates and also hoping that more partnership to come.
Activity: 434
In the world we are living for, there are lots of opportunities that are only hidden in the midst of different obstacles we are facing. Just like this project. Knowledge Token is a great project that gives us an opportunity to be able to extend our knowledge already have in ourselves. The concept that Knowledge.io have is a great one for each and everyone of us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, even if coins/tokens were already listed in coinsmarketcap there are still a possibility that those coins turns to scam. So I hope that it will never happen to knowledge token project.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Yes, listing a coin on exchange makes the coin more popular and flexible for people to buy and sell the coins and this will also increase the price of the coin as it will get a very high rate of new investors and demand of the coin will increase. Getting listed on exchange s a very important part of a successful ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: