Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 6. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now

I mean there's no real price in an ICO, I could say every token is 1000$ and I'm giving a 99% off when I sell for $10 each per token to make it sound like a deal

Well, for now, we cannot really predict the price of those tokens while the team will put fix price after the ICO is not really guaranteed to be like that.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
Knowledge can be provided by biased information but once acquired we really required to be an expertise level with practice and we does had Q&ADs knowledge score targeting functionality.
This platform will not only help people to get knowledge but they will also help knowledge to get some value and give the opportunity to the knowledge people to earn by sharing their knowledge and collecting this tokens. Still, I think that investment in this project will proof as a very smart investment for the future.
you will simply earn by working on their platform and gaining experience and with more knowledge base you get to move up the chart with more quality work that really great idea
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Knowledge.io is very an interesting and never fade its greatness and high good qualities as a real project here in the community of crypto currencies. Now, it is striving to remain known by people and make more progressive move. There are lots of promotions of Knowledge.io that people and I are looking forward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

In the Knowledge.io ecosystem, our rewards mechanism is an analog to bitcoin pool mining. Publishers are like pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners on the pool. Rewards are issued proportionally based on the individual’s contribution and the publisher earns tokens for operating the website, app or platform.

Knowledge.io receives fees for operating the Q&Ads platform, but most of the KNW tokens are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on a structured rewards mechanism. Knowledge.io then deposits a portion of the tokens it earns from advertisers back into the treasury to replenish the pool used for distributing tokens.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.

ERC20 though triggers a boatload of red flags in my head since most ERC20 tokens dont even have a proper dev team, just some marketting team members

That's a good point.  We've abstracted away the heavy lifting and only use the ERC-20 KNW token to issue the rewards, and a few small other things.  We have 12 developers on our blockchain and software dev team, and we have another 4 on the data side.
Ảre you really a Head of Product at Knowledge.io? I really appreciate KNW team have a hard working at this project. And nice points about your devs team Smiley. Have any new update at Knowledge now?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

In the Knowledge.io ecosystem, our rewards mechanism is an analog to bitcoin pool mining. Publishers are like pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners on the pool. Rewards are issued proportionally based on the individual’s contribution and the publisher earns tokens for operating the website, app or platform.

Knowledge.io receives fees for operating the Q&Ads platform, but most of the KNW tokens are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on a structured rewards mechanism. Knowledge.io then deposits a portion of the tokens it earns from advertisers back into the treasury to replenish the pool used for distributing tokens.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.

ERC20 though triggers a boatload of red flags in my head since most ERC20 tokens dont even have a proper dev team, just some marketting team members

That's a good point.  We've abstracted away the heavy lifting and only use the ERC-20 KNW token to issue the rewards, and a few small other things.  We have 12 developers on our blockchain and software dev team, and we have another 4 on the data side.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.

Well done guys because you prioritzed launching the mobile app on ios first, when will you guys release the android version. I am not agaist ios but Im am mire fomfortable navigating app on android.

We can't release a specific date at this moment, but I know it will happen very soon.  I see the back and forth from the engineering team, and I know they have a stable version for Android ready.  They just need to go through their normal software release process at this point, which usually doesn't take very long.

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.
Activity: 238

Activity: 574
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.
That Q&A Ads will be related to the product you put and you will get reviews as more user interact with your Q&A ads while they get knowledge scores as they interact with it right?

Advertiser use Q&A ADS to target audience by their knowledge score, as user knowledge score will determine how much you know about my product and that will allow me as Advertiser to make ads that right for your level, also my goal from those questions is make you rank up your level knowledge and know more about my product.
take crypto service as example, some user know only few things while other know much, so knowledge platform help me target those people base on their knowledge and help to teach those that only know little about blockchain.
As for me, Q&A ADs is right way for make customer insight, of course we can make research with high cost but with Q&A Ads we can know directly customer demand.

This is the pre-registration site for Advertisers, Brands, Publishers, and other platforms and providers in the ad tech space: http://knowledgeads.com
If you review the features section, you'll see the value it brings to the ad tech world, with Knowledge Scores on the blockchain at it's core.
I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  I'm on telegram most of the time: https://t.me/knowledgeio

thanks for provided us this link, as a person who is very interested in this platform and trying to get as much as possible information, this will help understand more about the platform and I will check it out and give me feedback.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
Since it is just a pre-sale or private sale I think that is normal to offer such bonus when a project needs to fund some developmental stages.
What I want to see is a plan where it will be transparent for their supporters to see the stages for their development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

I mean there's no real price in an ICO, I could say every token is 1000$ and I'm giving a 99% off when I sell for $10 each per token to make it sound like a deal
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Awareness at presale like that bonus will make increasing your investor but also make a market will have problem when ICO end Smiley.. Early birds always catch the worms Cheesy
Activity: 518
The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.

Bonus might be also a reason for the demand but we need to look the project scope and potentiality before we try to invest and its importance in the real life tends to grab the users attention that adds an additional value to increase the demand too.
Activity: 196
The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.
You are partially right of this, but there are many other factors on which the demand depends on.
One of the many is the performance of the project is the apparent and current time market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
Knowledge can be provided by biased information but once acquired we really required to be an expertise level with practice and we does had Q&ADs knowledge score targeting functionality.
This platform will not only help people to get knowledge but they will also help knowledge to get some value and give the opportunity to the knowledge people to earn by sharing their knowledge and collecting this tokens. Still, I think that investment in this project will proof as a very smart investment for the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

This will surely help more and more peoples to gain more and more knowledge. Also the concept and reactivity of this project  is good enough and it can surely have good benefits ahead and most of the investors may invest some of their time in researching about this project and surely they will find it much profitable to invest.
We will begin that in cryptocurrency very many clever and decent people. As well in this domain simply huge amount of the information. Very much all of this is important to order here too should help us Knowledge token. Anyway I hope to it.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

The devlopers of this knowledge tokens platforms are really useing very good strategy to attract the more and more investeros.they give huge bonus upto the 65%. It's too much more than any other project so the more investeros will invest into this platform.
Yes, they have a very great token sale bonus for their early costumes as they will get most amount of profit from the project. 65% is the very big amount and it will gain very high value in the future they are also offering very secure transfer system of tokens based on blockchain and the demand of the coins are also increasing daily.
Pages:
Jump to: