Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 7. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
This will surely help more and more peoples to gain more and more knowledge. Also the concept and reactivity of this project  is good enough and it can surely have good benefits ahead and most of the investors may invest some of their time in researching about this project and surely they will find it much profitable to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
Knowledge can be provided by biased information but once acquired we really required to be an expertise level with practice and we does had Q&ADs knowledge score targeting functionality.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Most people who are searchig for knowledge are provided by biased information that is coming from huge advertisers. Whats good about knowledge is it offers underdog businesses and savy customers to be prioritize and break this unfair cycle.

If knowledge token can really make it then we can be sure that many investors or clients will come whether they are big or small businesses. This will surely get more profits to this project,

Knowledge.io is not about advertising but it aims to award tokens to people who attain high Knowledge Scores. These tokens carries value that meritorious users can keep and spend if they want to as a payment for mastering a certain subject unlike our current academic system.
Exactly, which will depends on the knowledge of user has by having scores base on their knowledge. Also, very unique features which can benefit by everybody here in bitcoin community, hoping for the success of the team as this project really important.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

Activity: 378
I fully agree this is a crypt alternative to fiatu, and here this platform is an alternative to the usual monsters now dominating the market.
Activity: 252
For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
+1. I want to know too how the ICO progress
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.

Well, I think on that matter is hard to know since the project is still in progress but in some point maybe have an estimated value could be determined which will depends the volume or users.
I wonder what will be the positive development of this project. If they can create features which is good for the people then maybe this will have a chance to get more support from the investors.

yeah,as this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
For the people who enjoy doing a lot of reviews, this will be the best platform to earn or invest. As a knowledge contributor, will they be able to have huge discounts that are advertised on the platform?

Many of them are currently called YouTube influencers.  Except sometimes their videos are demonetized.

Any update about the ICO raised for now? And what are the next step if these project will become successful? So far I love the 65% bonus for now because it can potentially attract investors.

I am also looking for the updates of the pre-ico, I want to know what is the status if they been reach the soft cap or near hardcap now? I hope devs and teams are gonna be more active here in responding to all the questions about the knowledge token project.
usually developers report on how Ico is advancing and what successes have already been achieved. I hope this question will be answered soon by the development team.

Well, I think on that matter is hard to know since the project is still in progress but in some point maybe have an estimated value could be determined which will depends the volume or users.
I wonder what will be the positive development of this project. If they can create features which is good for the people then maybe this will have a chance to get more support from the investors.

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Knowledge.io is one of the best project here that I have been still looking forward. This project is not just only promising without any confidence to show itself to us. It has a great potential to become a real trusty project that people should invest their time, money and effort. And being a project for us with a great capabilities is a great opportunity.
Activity: 574

Activity: 68

Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 532
The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?

If you still not convince then take your time to search more details about this project, check the roadmap, check the ico ratings if ever this project already have. There are lots of factors to check.

You're right, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.

Indicators of the level of interest is also the quantity and quality of reviews of some product and regardless of whether a good tip or bad author receives a reward.
Definitely you're right dude, as time passes by our technology approaches that makes us comfortable and easier. Hopefully by having this project having ios and Android will definitely easy to access having this great project.

It brings a feasibility through integration the IKL platform, educators, employers, advocates, and others can value and exchange knowledge through voluntary or gamified interactions.
Yes, most of the expert in the world will give their views on this platform which are high worth and the knowledge we will get from this platform will also be highly valued. There will become a great community of experts to give reviews on some project and other things.
I think their merchandise have reviews from the experts and that is the basis of the customers to decide whether they want to buy it or not. By using the knowledge token people can choose different product with different review and I think this is their major features imo.
Merit: 100
I hope you guys work fast on creating the beta version of knowledge marketplace so that we have an idea how it looks like and how to checkout purchased items.
we should be patient with this, of course, we must always support this project to do their best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Are you sure that this project can make this? I really hope that the project will launch a very attractive features that will attract many investors to join knowledge token.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.

I doubt that this will work with sending products worldwide for test review. I was paid member in some centralized internet review companies and they never send globally someone products for a review. This can just work in some specific countries.

A Knowledge Star is someone with proven knowledge about topics related to Questions, which are related to products, services, skills, jobs, subjects, etc. - all topics, doesn't necessarily have to have the physical product sent to them by the retailer in order to review it.  For example, if it's a DSLR Digital Camera, someone who answers questions about Photography, Optics, Cameras, DSLR technology, Lenses, etc. could end up being offered Knowledge Star rewards from the retailer.  And that's just one example.  We build a massive graph of topics-questions-people.

I'm Steve and I head up product at Knowledge.  Please join our telegram chat to ask me questions: https://t.me/knowledgeio

Thank you for helping us bring Knowledge to the world!!

ı am already in telegram channel and ı know that you are doing a good job over there. If we are just talking about physical products as someone mentioned here, this will be also very hard for Knowledge Token Project to handel this worldwide. But I agree with non-physical products or even products that the members already use and make their review about their own products.
Activity: 49

Pages:
Jump to: