Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 5. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
Since it is just a pre-sale or private sale I think that is normal to offer such bonus when a project needs to fund some developmental stages.
What I want to see is a plan where it will be transparent for their supporters to see the stages for their development.
I do not agree with you, I think this is a very big bonus and the original participants will have a great advantage over the others. After listing, they can very easily crush the cost of the coin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Well done guys because you prioritzed launching the mobile app on ios first, when will you guys release the android version. I am not agaist ios but Im am mire fomfortable navigating app on android.

We can't release a specific date at this moment, but I know it will happen very soon.  I see the back and forth from the engineering team, and I know they have a stable version for Android ready.  They just need to go through their normal software release process at this point, which usually doesn't take very long.
great, soon I can use the Knowledge.io application on my smartphone. It is very convenient for me, I think for many other people too. The project is very actively developing, this indicates that the team is doing a good job.
With smartphone to work very convenient practically from any point of the planet. Always there are 4G and other networks. From the notebook it already is impossible and convenience far from on such level will work. Unambiguously good news.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
KT publishers & Users Earn sharing / Advertisers. Knowledge tokens are disbursed proportionally as a reward for sharing or generating knowledge.
That will make earning money more easier and also i think that it is a conventional way to earn money as well as gain or share knowledge. This project will really help a lot for the authors of the books to directly reach the reader.
Activity: 98

The devlopers of this knowledge tokens platforms are really useing very good strategy to attract the more and more investeros.they give huge bonus upto the 65%. It's too much more than any other project so the more investeros will invest into this platform.
The problem is so many investors right now are paranoid of investing in ICO's after so many scams has been showing up lately in the crypto world . Offers like 65% discount sounds to them too good to be true and they might think it's a scam without even reading the concept of the project . You know the saying "what seems too good to be true , It probably is."
Activity: 380
When i come to Knowledge Token website i see the number of bonus is 65% at pre-sale? It is too high and still ongoing at 12nd February, maybe they will affected to KT price when they running ICO?

Well, supposedly they are giving bigger discounts and bonus because they are eager to reach their soft cap and the hard cap. So its a good news to all the interested investors who want to join the ICO now.
Yes I think that is lot and yes it is 65%, some people may think that it it is a bad idea,but I think that this can be a strategy.
To me I looks like an awareness strategy thing and maybe is just going to last few weeks but am surprise it's still existing up to now
The devlopers of this knowledge tokens platforms are really useing very good strategy to attract the more and more investeros.they give huge bonus upto the 65%. It's too much more than any other project so the more investeros will invest into this platform.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
KT publishers & Users Earn sharing / Advertisers. Knowledge tokens are disbursed proportionally as a reward for sharing or generating knowledge.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".
Yes, getting listed on any exchange platform like HitBtc, alpha BTC etc is very important for the project ass it will make changes in the price of the tokens and it will surely rise as soon as the coin is listed on the exchange as many people will like to buy a coin which is a high potential.
When kt gets listed to cmc or trading sites there will be a good indication that it will have a higher value and will have higher demand.

If many supporters will make investments and if the pre-ico and ico sales will be successful then the listing in coinsmarketcap will surely happen the soonest. I believe it will happen.
That is the problem, attracting more investors is difficult work to do because it needs a lot of information and an idea that can catch their attention. If the team can do this, then probably it has a big chance they can collect more investors..
Activity: 294
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Are you willing to list this coin on an exchange? I guess it will be easier to buy your coin after the ICOs period.
Knowledge Token will be added on exchanges website after ICO where we can exchange our token by ETH/BTC. Without adding on exchange site & without listing on coinmarketcap is quite impossible to conquer in future.
Have a hard to add at coinmarketcap but at least i think Knowledge Token can listing at EtherDelta although i hate Etherdelta so much.. But when listing KNW will have their "real price".
Yes, getting listed on any exchange platform like HitBtc, alpha BTC etc is very important for the project ass it will make changes in the price of the tokens and it will surely rise as soon as the coin is listed on the exchange as many people will like to buy a coin which is a high potential.
When kt gets listed to cmc or trading sites there will be a good indication that it will have a higher value and will have higher demand.

Yes, I think this is the basis of some investors to make them invest they want that tokens to be listed first so they will become attracted to make investment. I hope it will be listed the soonest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The demand for coins increases due to bonuses. but this is my personal opinion. If someone thinks otherwise, then maybe it is.
this coin is in my opinion very good to be accommodated because it has the potential for many people to buy this coin.
Activity: 434

Since it is just a pre-sale or private sale I think that is normal to offer such bonus when a project needs to fund some developmental stages.
What I want to see is a plan where it will be transparent for their supporters to see the stages for their development.
I do not agree with you, I think this is a very big bonus and the original participants will have a great advantage over the others. After listing, they can very easily crush the cost of the coin.

You have a point, but in every new projects there are really stage that devs are giving big bonus for the early investors, because they participated in early stage, It's base to them if they will dump the coins easily.

I agree, having bunos makes a way of reward as they invest in early stage. Also doing such bunos is way that the project can be pooular in terms of bunoses. Hopefully the tean will continue to strive for the bettwr succes on this project that it looks like have a great potential in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

If many supporters will make investments and if the pre-ico and ico sales will be successful then the listing in coinsmarketcap will surely happen the soonest. I believe it will happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

Thanks for the clarification. Does that mean you are not going to burn any unsold token and just increase the demand by just increasing the difficulty level for getting rewards?

As for me, i hating burning for increasing their value at the short term. If Knowledge Token project make a fair to get their token by a "distribution level" maybe better?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

You have a point, but in every new projects there are really stage that devs are giving big bonus for the early investors, because they participated in early stage, It's base to them if they will dump the coins easily.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Well done guys because you prioritzed launching the mobile app on ios first, when will you guys release the android version. I am not agaist ios but Im am mire fomfortable navigating app on android.

We can't release a specific date at this moment, but I know it will happen very soon.  I see the back and forth from the engineering team, and I know they have a stable version for Android ready.  They just need to go through their normal software release process at this point, which usually doesn't take very long.
great, soon I can use the Knowledge.io application on my smartphone. It is very convenient for me, I think for many other people too. The project is very actively developing, this indicates that the team is doing a good job.
Yeah. The developer team are really working hard on this. I can't wait to install KT on my android phone. Hopefully they will continue to keep our hopes up in this platform.
Activity: 532
Never expect too much because we really don't know what will be the outcome of the project. Just wait until the ICO is finished and by that time you will know the real value.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
To advertise coins need large and small companies, and ordinary people why this coin? I think only for speculation. I'm right?
Activity: 672
So many people are interested in how the ICO is going? But I do not see a response from the developers.
Activity: 574

Activity: 294
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?
No, it is not. It explained fully on the above so you can find and read their explanation about the unsold KNW. As always, you're welcome.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Yes, this is short term bonus will occur at presale only. And after a long time, i determine will invest at minimum amount of KNW Wink. Hope they will x3 after ICO end.

But how about the token sale economic details and how many tokens was allocated ? Do we have information on what they will do with the unsold knowledge tokens ? will they burn them ?

Thanks for asking this.  We're likely not to burn any tokens, rather they will end up back in the meta-mining reserve.

Here's an explanation:

This process by which tokens are distributed to participants on the Knowledge.io ecosystem is an analog to bitcoin pool mining.  We call this process meta-mining, and like bitcoin pool mining  which has a 1. fixed supply, 2. increasing difficulty over time, and 3. halving of rewards, the KNW tokens are distributed in a similar way, fractionally and proportionally based on contribution of Knowledge to the pool, meeting all 3 criteria above.

In the Knowledge.io ecosystem, our rewards mechanism is an analog to bitcoin pool mining. Publishers are like pools, and their users/visitors are like the individual miners on the pool. Rewards are issued proportionally based on the individual’s contribution and the publisher earns tokens for operating the website, app or platform.

Knowledge.io receives fees for operating the Q&Ads platform, but most of the KNW tokens are indirectly distributed to the publishers and users based on a structured rewards mechanism. Knowledge.io then deposits a portion of the tokens it earns from advertisers back into the treasury to replenish the pool used for distributing tokens.

The KNW token is a pre-minted ERC-20 compliant token on the Ethereum blockchain.  There is a finite supply of 150 million tokens.  The calculations needed to earn rewards increases in difficulty over time, and the rewards are halved over time/difficulty.
Thanks for the clarification. Does that mean you are not going to burn any unsold token and just increase the demand by just increasing the difficulty level for getting rewards?
Pages:
Jump to: