Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KNW Token Knowledge Decentralize AdTech Commerce Education Employment - page 9. (Read 6523 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?

If you still not convince then take your time to search more details about this project, check the roadmap, check the ico ratings if ever this project already have. There are lots of factors to check.

yes and join their telegram channel, the devs. personally are very active in their telegram channel and reply to your questions quickly and give u all info you need to know about Knowledge Token. I recommend it.

Devs should not only be active on telegram, they must be also active here in bitcointalk because many possible investors are posting and asking questions about the projects most specially about the pre-ico status.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The knowledge marketplace will be a great ecommerce website to buy products in the future. Whats good about it is it is only exclusive to knowledge platform members sincecthe mode of payment will be the knowledge tokens.

Hmm okay I believe it will be good but can you tell me why it will be better than others? Previously I was convinced and now I wonder myself what to think about this project?

If you still not convince then take your time to search more details about this project, check the roadmap, check the ico ratings if ever this project already have. There are lots of factors to check.

You're right, this project serves as gauges the interest level of the user about a topic based on the sum of the scores for Correct and Incorrect answers associated with the topic. Hoping for the success of this project.

Indicators of the level of interest is also the quantity and quality of reviews of some product and regardless of whether a good tip or bad author receives a reward.
Merit: 114

yes and join their telegram channel, the devs. personally are very active in their telegram channel and reply to your questions quickly and give u all info you need to know about Knowledge Token. I recommend it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Do you doubt the validity of this project? Where could you have such questions? Did you see something? If something is wrong, then you can see all the information about the project on their website, I think that after that the opinion will change.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 434
This is a great project for us. Knowledge.io is getting more and more interesting. And also for the community, there are lots of people have been engage to the Knowledge.io and is now very eager to know more about it. Knowledge.io has a very knowledgeable platform for us. This is not just a simple project that only strikes to earn money but also to be a knowledge source.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
How long of Knowledge Token keep their 65% bonus, anyone? With crash at  Btc and ETH now, i still consider to invest more at KNW.
They might have a revised ratings and bonus price to my analysis as really the price deviations are shaking the entire crypt users also for the better workflow they would require the better changes with new updates on basing the latest trend.
The crypto market has got great ups and downs in this month and many people are facing problem as bitcoin is dropped under 8K. This will surealy damage some of the investment so this project should upgrade in its investment rates and also make proper criteria for investment which will attract people.
Correct, but I think the crypto market now has starting to recover and I am hoping it will continue its recovery. Maybe we can experience some profit loss but I think this is just temporary and normally market really experience ups and downs.

It's undeniably going in a downward slope. It's really hard to recover for a crypto after experiencing a hyperbolic curve. The news as well are not in favor in bitcoin. Felt so sad for hodlers. But let's hope for the best that it will recover soon enough.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
How long of Knowledge Token keep their 65% bonus, anyone? With crash at  Btc and ETH now, i still consider to invest more at KNW.
They might have a revised ratings and bonus price to my analysis as really the price deviations are shaking the entire crypt users also for the better workflow they would require the better changes with new updates on basing the latest trend.
The crypto market has got great ups and downs in this month and many people are facing problem as bitcoin is dropped under 8K. This will surealy damage some of the investment so this project should upgrade in its investment rates and also make proper criteria for investment which will attract people.
Correct, but I think the crypto market now has starting to recover and I am hoping it will continue its recovery. Maybe we can experience some profit loss but I think this is just temporary and normally market really experience ups and downs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I'm just wondering if the marketplace goods must be related to a certain research in the platform? or related with their campaigns? or can the advertisers sell things that aren't related to what topic they are contributing? I don't know if I made it clear, but hoping someone can provide me the answer this.

I am also curious about the questions you also have. Let's wait for the devs to answer it so that we can understand easily how knowledge token will work if they launch their project.
Good to hear that someone has the same concern that I have regarding to the marketplace. Because, it's a nice feature to have in this platform. Users can easily buy things smoothly and fast because it's in the platform already and might have no transaction fees(extra fees) that will surely make their users happy.
I have the same question as you, I wonder why the developer doesn't answer fastly for an important question like this.

The problem is, his question is not clear. Anyway. I think product = topic, I mean as advertiser I will put my product on knowledge platform and purchase Q&A ADS which are going to be on my product ( smartphone for example ). So Q&A will be creating by advertiser.

I think the posts above is talking about the response of the dev about the questions poster here in this thread. The project will be more successful if devs are active responding and promoting the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
This is the best time to invest in this massively supported project with great team and management. This tokens will get very high valued in the coming days and give large income opportunity to all its investors. Token holders will get upto X5 profits after the ICO phase if they invest now in the project.
Commonly, after the ICO the price of the token/coin its value is really low. We can't determine what will be the outcome of the token/coin unless it has a potential value.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I think that the address was very successful and it was 40% so it was sure to be so. Now most of the clients and people are waiting for the main sale of tokens.
if I'm not mistaken, the main sale starts on February 12th. This is already next week, so everyone can participate. In addition, the developers promise to give some bonus.

For now, that's the public will be waiting for, and will be sure there be good impression for the project and as well in collecting funds for the ICO.
Activity: 574
I think that the address was very successful and it was 40% so it was sure to be so. Now most of the clients and people are waiting for the main sale of tokens.
if I'm not mistaken, the main sale starts on February 12th. This is already next week, so everyone can participate. In addition, the developers promise to give some bonus.
Activity: 434
Knowledge platform will be a great tool for anyone who needs help with anything since it will house different experts in different field.
knowledge platforms are truly exceptional because the knowledge platforms provide outstanding knowledge to the community.
Activity: 196
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This is the best time to invest in this massively supported project with great team and management. This tokens will get very high valued in the coming days and give large income opportunity to all its investors. Token holders will get upto X5 profits after the ICO phase if they invest now in the project.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Merit: 114
Knowledge platform providing an online seller market place offering advertiser products and services available in exchange for knowledge tokens but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow  Huh Huh Huh

Well, the dev can explain it well to you. But in general, like what new projects do, you invested a token for a cheap price then the tokens price will increase then you will get profit by that.

Well, those unfortunate people needs a good attention in terms of learning and to have enough knowledge. I have a question , are those unfortunate people have a good chance to learnd about this project? Hoping for the positive response. Thanks

you don't need to have master degree or something like that, in simple works, if Samsung company use knowledge platform services, they will put questions about smartphone and their product in particular to get how much  you know about their products.

but how knowledge score will add a beneficial value for the users with its work flow ?
first you will earn knowledge token on answers, plus users with high score will be able to make reviews on products, companies will send their product to you for free to reviews.

I doubt that this will work with sending products worldwide for test review. I was paid member in some centralized internet review companies and they never send globally someone products for a review. This can just work in some specific countries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: