Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] KUBITX - Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform - page 50. (Read 35365 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
What fiat currencies are you integrating in the exchange?And how low is your fees? What percentage are you charging for traders?
Seems that this exchange is trustworthy. Hope they will not disappoint users of their platform.
Activity: 252
Do you have telegram group yet,can someone share me link please ?

If yu checked a bit better,you would find link in the first post of the thread   https://t.me/kubitx_official
Activity: 219
Do you have telegram group yet,can someone share me link please ?
Activity: 224
project has massive potential in near future and will success by the dedication of the dev team. Every day the platrorm develops and grows Good!
Activity: 224
Africa like a fresh market i have seed one of ico just start and boom
im believe on Kubitx

Indeed Africa is a huge new market, can you tell us about that project?

Africa is huge, but not a huge market at the moment as the conditions there don't really allow that. Hope that changes in the near future.
Activity: 66
KubitX's trading engine will be the fastest, most powerful, most compliant and most future ready exchange. KuBitX's technology and security partners are the best in class at what they do. This synergy gives KuBitX the confidence that they can bring a huge positive difference to the industry.

Well said,we are really excited about kubitx
Activity: 266
im believe on Kubitx

Indeed Africa is a huge new market, can you tell us about that project?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
KubitX's trading engine will be the fastest, most powerful, most compliant and most future ready exchange. KuBitX's technology and security partners are the best in class at what they do. This synergy gives KuBitX the confidence that they can bring a huge positive difference to the industry.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
When does the sale start?
Activity: 166
If I understood everything correctly by reading the whitepaper, they chose emerging markets (i.e. Africa) because there are a lot of people without bank accounts so this is actually a solid "entry point" for the market penetration. Smiley

Even i hear about it, from Africa there are many people don't have bank accounts but how far Kubitx will help them because kubitx an exchange platform where then convert the cryptocurrency into their local currency is that possible?

In Africa, many people live on $ 2 a day. The problem of bank accounts there is not relevant.

It is relevant, cos you don't have a chance to safely keep your money and have safe access to it, plus ton of other options.It odes not matter cos it is 2 dollars, for someone in Africa that is like 4k euros.
Activity: 211
go live is still planned for Q3-Q4 2018?

Im sure team will follow the roadmap,i think thhats very important,so community knows team is able to deliver promised

Well sometimes some unpredictable things can happen that can cause delays, but so far team has been awesome.
Activity: 152
If I understood everything correctly by reading the whitepaper, they chose emerging markets (i.e. Africa) because there are a lot of people without bank accounts so this is actually a solid "entry point" for the market penetration. Smiley

Basicly an untapped potential there for sure, so great choice.
Activity: 32

Even i hear about it, from Africa there are many people don't have bank accounts but how far Kubitx will help them because kubitx an exchange platform where then convert the cryptocurrency into their local currency is that possible?

In Africa, many people live on $ 2 a day. The problem of bank accounts there is not relevant.
Activity: 143
is there a functional demo that could be checked?

According to the roadmap prototype was announced for Q3 2018.
Activity: 156

Im sure team will follow the roadmap,i think thhats very important,so community knows team is able to deliver promised

If they do change something they will let us know via Telegram I'm sure!

I believe that they stick to the plan, and if something changes, team will surely make it public.

Well yes, everything should be transparent.
Activity: 264

I believe that they stick to the plan, and if something changes, team will surely make it public.
copper member
Activity: 378
im believe on Kubitx
Activity: 26
is there a functional demo that could be checked?
Activity: 186

Activity: 53

Pages:
Jump to: